Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

MetaThreads

Customer service team is top notch, especially Emma. Questions are always answered in a timely manner, with direct answers as well as articles to help.

Bike Series

Really appreciate the help from Erik. Nice and friendly!
Looking forward to the performance of our campaign. Thanks

Cosmetic Love

Great plugin that does what it was supposed to do. I had some issue as we were using the enterprise version but the support staff was helpful in providing assistance. Emma attended quickly to our queries. Would recommend you to try it out.

Life Clothing Co

They are so helpful and so friendly. They are willing to help. Can’t say enough about their customer service. Emma was incredible

Baby Tula

We haven't started implementing the program yet, but the set up was easy and Shakima on the customer support team was very helpful when I had some initial set up questions!

LFYSHOP

This app is great as I have 100,000 followers on Instgram I’ve gained a lot of people to work for me very quickly.

Oh and EMMA you’re a legend

Xtension Styler

Emma did a wonderful job helping me troubleshoot my issues so thank you! Gulp! I'm enjoying the simplicity and ease of usability. I'm loving the $$$ I'm already making from referrals. I'm still in trial but made enough in sales to almost pay for the year. Thanks Refersion!

PelicanCoolers.com

This app is great. The customer support team is really helpful and attentive. They've always been able to answer my questions quickly. Thanks!

Planet Of The Vapes

Not only is the app lacking useful data and insights, it also generated incorrect commissions. Support is poor. Over and over, promises were made by the support team and delivery dates of reports we requested were made but not followed up on. Frustrating experience.

[update from 1 to 3 stars]: We were able to get on a call with Refersion and get some background information on some of the issues and how to work with/around those, which provided some relief. We may add another star at some point if the support quality improves.

[Update #2 - Back to 1 Star] - The adjustments we waited on for a month had errors and were useless. Now waiting on a second try that is going on another two weeks. A huge frustration is the lack of communication from Erik. He has made multiple promises per week, fulfilled none of them, ignored my questions about the delays, and ignored my request to escalate the issue. Positive reviews mention Emma, so I've appealed to her and will report back.

[Update #3 - Back to 3 Stars] - Emma was very helpful and communicates well. When our customers use a discount code on an item with a unique affiliate commission, the calculations get messed up and need to be manually adjusted. The bad news is this took a looong time to sort out, and refersion response was slow in the beginning. The good news is they found workarounds that didn't require us to alter how we prefer to do business. So far, they have done the manual adjustments for us. Not sure if that will continue, or if they push that to us long term, or choose to automate. For now, the workaround requires refersion to run a monthly report to flag possible problem conversions, and for us to manually identify which ones are correct before approving them. We expect no more than a handful of problem conversions, if any, during normal months, and dozens, possibly hundreds during our annual sales periods. If your business uses discount codes and multiple commission levels for products, be sure to communicate that with refersion and get a plan in place.

Body Armor Direct

We are new to Refersion and if it wasn't for Erik we may not have finished the integration!

They have great customer service and reviews including from people I know offline. We look forward to growing with Refersion