Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

www.remixd.co.uk

So far so good - has some traffic - best way is to engage your affiliates not just accept anyone and sign up to the marketplace

Rejuvica Health

This app is fantastic. Shout out to Shakima for being an incredible customer service representative. Helped with all my issues! Thanks so much!

Texture Clothing

I have decided to uninstall this app for the following reasons:

1. We offered a free shipping code to affiliates and Refersion couldn't handle it. The app deducted the cost of the shipping from the affiliate's total, so that the commission wasn't correct.
2. The customer service is lacking. It took days to hear back about troubleshooting.
3. In order to give the affiliates a unique weblink, we had to add another step and enter the link into the back end of Shopify. (So many podcasters have their own links to send referrals...I just think this workaround is a bit unnecessary.)

iovect

I was having trouble complete the order test that generate the referral link. Therefore, I contacted refersion customer support. Thanks to Shakima, who solved the problem for me, I have confidence in using this app properly.
By the way, Refersion itself, which was recommended by my friend to use, has been constructed properly, hence the quantity of introduction and tutorial are plenty enough for any beginner to start the program. If you are not able to solve problems yourself, you can also contact customer service. (Their active responed is the main reason I would like to rate this app 5 stars.)

Xcaliber

I love this app, it has exceeded my expectations! Emma was also a great help, on the ball and left nothing unanswered. Amazing service, amazing app and definitely a must have for anyone starting a business!

firstchop

Support was helpful and fast, especially Emma. Nice work Emma! Problem solved while I ate lunch :). So far really happy. Definitely the best value for affiliate tools.

KNOX DOGWEAR

Refersion is the best app for affiliate marketing. Their support team is very quick and always has an answer. Emma in particular is fantastic! So quick & helpful. Thanks Emma!

BLUblox

Great Ap so far and also fantastic customer service - especially from Shakima! Keep up the great work

ViralTrendShopping

The app is very smooth and easy to use thanks to all the tutorials the team behind it provides. Great job guys! Especially Erik who greatly helped me make sure everything is running smooth! Great app and customer service!!

The Redneck General Store

I am what one would call a luddite. . . . really out of touch when it comes to all things web and computer. When I was tasked with assisting the good folks at The Redneck General Store.com, I did some study about how Refersion works, and am still studying, and even with a question about the logo and upload and size, Shakima at Refersion took the time to help me almost immediately! Even for folks like me who don't know much, and are a little concerned about learning e commerce, I can say with absolute certainty that the Refersion folks have your back. . . . thanks, Shakima and all at Refersion.