Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Best Universe For You

Erik did an amazing job. Fast and friendly! I m glad I can start with my affiliate program so fast :)

Cape Cali

So far so good. Emma did an amazing job with integrating Refersion with my Shopify Store. Thanks so much. Kim

crownjuul

Erik was super helpful to work with. He tested out the whole process for me and now we know we're set up correctly!

TribeCulture

I had some issues at first, but Erik and the Refersion team walked me through everything step by step. I also had billing issues and Erik was quick to fix that as well. Honestly I was surprised with how fast they responded and were able to fix everything with my account. I look forward to working with Refersion in the near future! I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to build their business and pay affiliates.

Encircled.co

This app works well for our affiliate program. Having the dual domains is essential to ensure our global and local affiliates provide a good customer experience. Thanks Emma!

Un Air d'Antan

Sill working on it, but looks very useful so far. Had some minor issues to set up but received a great great help from Shakima, so responsive! thanks a lot!

Evolare Store

I'm slowly gathering more and more affiliates which is great. Emma helped me a lot and extended my free trial! ')

Stylize You Ltd

Great back office and the customer service is great!
I had an issue and Emma was so helpful and really went out of her way to make sure that everything was sorted and kept me in the loop.

ArtDecoJeweller

So where should i begin, i knew i need a affiliate program was wondering about share&sale and actually hated the idea of not be that independent if im with them, so i gave reffersion a shot, took the 30day test time, got used to it and loved it but did never promo it, i wanted to try their competition first (ohter one is high rated) which i did............and guys, all i can say is be carefull with the competition, they count your views you get from anywhere, not even over affiliates but every traffic and try to charge you for it - SCAM ALARM!

so now? im back to reffersion, they saved all my data for me, emma the support is super sweet and helpfull in any way and they even grand me another 14 free days.

overall, reffersion is the No1 app if you need a affiliate program, its not for cheap products because they charge you per sale a fixed ammount, but to me thats the most fair possible option there is!

i love reffersion, and will stay with them - again also because of the support, exept on weekends you get responds within less than 10minutes, always competent, always helpfull!

keep up the good work guys!

Shablan

Happy with the product so far. I researched others in-depth and this seems to be the best option on the market. Great customer service too - Emma and Shakima were both super helpful getting the platform optimized for my business.