Affiliate Marketing & Programs

Launch Grow Influencer, Brand Ambassador & Affiliate Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Forever Bloom Skin Care

Nick was very professional, quick to react, knowledgeable and generous. Team Forever Bloom Skincare

KITHCUSTOM

Nick from Refersion has been very helpful to me and addressed all my concerns. I am very thankful to him and the rest of the team for all the prompt replies and always being there to answer my questions. Its been a very smooth journey easing into the app. The service is wonderful and I highly recommend everyone to try it out!!

Biird

Great way to get a referral program started. Everything you need is there and it's super easy to get going. Andre from Refersion help us greatly to test everything and get it all going.

Nab Leather Co

App does whats its supposed. Nick helped me and he was very quick and thorough in setting things up. I was unfortunately unable to get sales in the 2 week free trial. I think they should offer 1 month free as it takes time to understand, setup, gather affiliates, etc and to see if it will be worth the cost.

Packed Health

Program seems to work well. It was simple to create an acount, Nick was really helpful getting everything setup.

July

Refersion was relatively easy to onboard onto, and the dashboard is easy to navigate. Their customer service is excellent and Andre guided our team the whole way as we got everything set up. He responded extremely quickly and gave us very clear and specific instructions. Thanks Andre!

Copper Footmat

Thanks Olivier! Big help in getting my tracking set. Had to do some troubleshooting with me on a subdomain, but it all worked out.

Farrah's Dream

I used this app to assist me with managing influencers. I also like the customer Support Nick provided.

Momentous

Customer service from Refersion (and Andre in particular) is great! The team always gets back to me quickly and is willing to go above and beyond to help me with customized requests and report pulls.

Corinthian's Corner

Excited to start scaling our affiliate program here! Oliver was very helpful during the set up and customization process.