Ambassador Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Appleseed Photography

Fantastic experience- very responsive and helpful!! Helped me get everything figured out quickly, Thank you Lisy!

Los Inseparables Jewelry

I'm going to be using this app to have affiliates that promote my products to increase sales, Lisy was a great help in setting up refersion to work with my website.

If I Made

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app that is already starting to show it's power with our growth. The onboarding process was made easy thanks to the staff at Refersion, Shakima in particular, going above and beyond to make sure everything was working the way we need it to to make our jobs more efficient.

Namaste Naked

This app is AWESOME! Super simple to set up/use AND the support team is incredible...you da best Andrew! :)

Sugarsand

Location Cyprus

Thank you Andre for the quick response and for helping us with the integration! So far our experience is great!

Everything Eyelashes

Andre from refersion did a test run on my store and then emailed right after explaining to me what he did and that success he had. He let me know that he was there if i had any questions! He was a great communicator and help !

Hibernate Sleep Formula

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic onboarding process. Had a slight issue getting everything to sync up, and Andrew solved it in the fastest, easiest way possible. Really happy we chose Refersion.

Explorer Cold Brew

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Andre was great - super helpful and got me set up in a jiffy! Really enjoying it - easy to use and makes my business more appealing to affiliates.

AllWashin

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good application, simple and useful. Thanks to Andre who accompanied me for the start. Refersion team is reactive, it answers our questions quickly.

agoyUS

It is a great app. Very easy to adopt and Andrew has been very helpful through the set up. Great service!!