Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Atypical Threads

I use Refersion to help grow our e-commerce shop that supports autism, while simultaneously giving autism families a way to make some extra money by referring others to us. It's a huge win on multiple fronts! Emma was great to work with and made the setup process a seamless process!

Cooked

It was a little confusing at first because my Shopify orders weren't converting and showing up for as trackable for my affiliates but Andre was really helpful and got everything sorted out for me quickly. Thank you! :)

Cocofloss Pro

Nick was SO helpful in onboarding us to Refersion! Extremely responsive and answered all my questions (I probably asked a hundred!) and I feel comfortable running Refersion after all his help. Thanks, Nick and Refersion!!

VIBEDRATION

We have used Refersion for over three years and have built an awesome ambassador program on it! Refersion makes it easy to send commission to affiliates and automatically creates coupon codes on Shopify when an affiliate creates their unique code to promote with. If we ever have a problem, the Refersion team is very quick to solve the issue. Affiliate marketing has been a huge part of our company thanks to Refersion

ProGrade-Digital

Support is great, they are very responsive on the chat and Andre has provided thorough information that has solved my questions each time.

SwellPro Store

I am new here and always have questions about the system, but Emma really helps me quick with great patience. I'd like to say thank you and look forward to the experience with refersion.

LolaHemp

Emma was very helpful. The app is everything and more than we need. Quality technology and superb customer service. Emma was honestly super helpful. Ya'll should buy her a beer.

More Shower SPACE®

Shakima was amazing. She patiently explained the value of affiliate/referral marketing to me, a non-techie. When I had an implementation question, Andre was quick to propose a simple article with the right fix. Great company!

Microbe Formulas™

Refersion makes it simple to run an eCom affiliate program and integrates with key partners in the eCom space. They have great service and are easy to work with. Nick helped me with a custom report and was able to get the dev team to correct it and re-run it in no time. Great team over there!

Kurafuchi

I’ve been using this for a few months and I’m very underwhelmed by the results. Encountered an issue with the referral code not being generated. The support said it was a bug from a few days prior which they had since fixed, but clearly their "fix" didn’t generate the code and the problem was still there. I think it’s fair to say they should have notified me of this major bug when I inquired about this exact feature just two days prior.

A big issue is that the app is not responsive or mobile-friendly at all and since all our influencers are on mobile, it doesn’t look good.

I invested quite a lot of time in the setting up & getting familiar with this complicated app, and at a rate of 89$ a month, this has been a huge waste of resources. I’m done. Will be waiting for a better app to come along.