Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

N53club

Shakima was very helpful! She was professional, prompt, patient and very communicative with me on getting our Affiliate program set up & structured. We had a few phone calls, screen sharing and a lot of messaging all of which she explained everything very well and was sure to answer all of my questions. Thank you for everything Shakima! :)

Barefootdressshoe

Customer service is great! Emma responded super promptly and solved my issues.

Dogzish

Very good app extremely satisfied, they have a webinar every week just to make sure to answer your questions and help you in setting up the account. Had the same experience with shakima very good customer support, helped me by providing articles ( because I am still a beginner ) on how to set up an affiliate marketing program, how to approach affiliates and provided also an example of other successful affiliate programs. she went out of her way to help.

Woofpackscanada

Shakima was a great help with setting up Refersion on our store!

Georges Dragon

So far so good. Very easy to set up and use. And if you have any questions, Shakima is the word! She'll make it out of a bottle to help you… taking customer service to a whole new level!

Probiotic Pack

Awesome affiliate tracking system! Easy to use and it works!

www.ProbioticPAK.com

Xterraboards

Emma was great and helped us quickly update our system and get things running smoothly after implementing changes. The team there is great, and our experience has been a good as we could hope.

Daphnyraes

Great app. It does what it should do. Flexible and easy to understand. Thanks Shakima for helping me set up!

Soulfittribe

Great app and customer service. Emma at refersion jumped in and made sure it was installed correctly and did a test order. Sure made it easy!

Built Not Bought Apparel

From Start to Finish the Refersion team has been incredibly helpful. Ashley, Erik, and Shakima have answered all of my questions, helped my company transition into this system, and continue to offer excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this software!