Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

SureMeal™ Nutrition

Emma deserves a beer. Great way to get our affiliates program off the ground without all the manual work. Thanks!

cheapcbddeals.com

I have been using this app for about 4 days and so far I have found their customer support to be superb. I was completing my set up late at night and ran into bump. Customer support responded to my email immediately at 9pm. That was impressive! I was looking for a robust app that is user friendly and provides great customer support. Refersion is meeting my needs on all counts and hopefully will continue to do so. My only concern is the price. The top tier plan is $80 for 130 orders per month and I know I will exceed that limitation in a couple of months. Hopefully the cost of a custom plan is reasonable or that could be a deal breaker for me, but so far so good.

Grass Roots Cooperative

Emma was super helpful in getting us setup. We haven't started using the app yet but when we will I will write another review.

mellowment

Excellent customer service! Emma from Refersion's CS team helped us upgrade Mellowment to Refersion's enterprise plan after we exceeded the conversion limit :)

Donnerdeal

I want to use this app to brust sales. When I have some problem during using it, Shakima helps me a lot. Thanks for Refersion, it is a good app.

BUDDY

great support, installing and service from Shakima and the app seem good but have not tried it fully yet.

BeNN Nutrition

I use this app for the ambassador who endorse my brand on instagram, in the aim to track the sells made thanks to you, and give them back some free product from my store. The app is not very intuitive for me (I don't use that kind of app a lot) so Erik checked some details for me, and now everything is ok ! Thank you !!

Last Best Store

So far this app has been absolutely everything I need it to be, and is very easy to figure out. The couple times I have had to email support it has been handled with haste (thanks Emma!) and TOP TIER customer support tactics. Fantastic company. Highly recommended

Heavenluxe

Great app for our store reviews. Emma has been very helpful and patient with our requirements for Refersion! :)

Berry Fit Company

I’m a new user for Affiliate marketing but Emma was a big help and was right there when I needed help!