4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and excellent customer service. It's highly recommended for managing affiliates, tracking commissions, and expanding affiliate programs. Merchants value the post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature and the ability to tailor programs to their brand. Many reported significant business growth, with one noting a 30x increase in a few months. The app is praised for its supportive onboarding process and quick resolution of technical issues.

Edited August 19, 2020

Refersion has been great. Simple to set up, easy to use and Andrew from customer service is quick and responsive! If you're looking for an easy way to get affiliates set up, look no further.

Ballsy
About 3 years using the app
November 21, 2014

The BEST affiliate program app for Shopify. Hands down.

Support is fast, friendly and efficient.

The interface (backend and user experience) is intuitive and easy to navigate.

Setup, tracking and integrations (MailChimp, API, etc).

Whether you're new to affiliate programs or experienced with significant sales volume--this is the best app to test first.

True Nature Botanicals
November 10, 2022

Eugene did an awesome job at helping me out! My question was resolved within a day and now we are ready to move forward!

KritterKlips
September 8, 2020

I am still at the early stages of trying this app, but the support I got from them so far is impressive, special thanks to Andre for his amazing work.

Iron Flask
March 10, 2021

I use Refersion to manage my affiliates. I like that there is a seamless integration with Shopify. So far the experience has been a good one. Refersion has a great, responsive customer support team.

Culleoka Company LLC
March 17, 2022

Refersion has been a game-changer to our affiliate program – everything from the ease of use to reporting AND their very responsive customer service. Highly recommend!

Pique
June 17, 2022

Kiera has been so responsive to all of my emails. She is friendly and has been incredibly helpful. Thank you!

mindbodygreen
May 2, 2014

This app works like a charm and Alex is a fantastic partner - professional, intelligent, and responsive. We're delighted!

Alima Pure
January 8, 2021

Andre was great - super helpful and got me set up in a jiffy! Really enjoying it - easy to use and makes my business more appealing to affiliates.

Explorer Cold Brew
May 19, 2013

I am so glad we switched our merchant account to Shopify and was thrilled to find Refersion. The affiliate program they provide is very user friendly as well as creative. But what really sold me has been their fantastic customer service. I set up this account w/o bugging our web developer (kind of a big deal for me) and the few questions I had were immediately addressed and resolved by Refersion. FAN!

Surfdatebook