Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 2, 2021

Andrew was super helpful in getting us set up! Quick and easy :) Also very responsive on their live chat.

aila
February 25, 2021

Just got set up on Refersion. I appreciate how helpful and quick to respond the customer service team was via email. We emailed with Andre and he answered the questions I had after an initial live onboarding onto the platform.

Mount Lai
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 23, 2021

Super helpful customer service! I needed assistance customizing the code as I use a buy button embedded on a custom site and the team has been incredibly helpful with getting everything situated.

Magi Fisher's Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 5, 2021

Andre was able to test and make sure we were integrated :) he did an amazing job. great app and great people to help

Timeless Design Apparel
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 3, 2021

Fantastic experience- very responsive and helpful!! Helped me get everything figured out quickly, Thank you Lisy!

Appleseed Photography
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 28, 2021

I'm going to be using this app to have affiliates that promote my products to increase sales, Lisy was a great help in setting up refersion to work with my website.

Los Inseparables Jewelry
January 25, 2021

Great app that is already starting to show it's power with our growth. The onboarding process was made easy thanks to the staff at Refersion, Shakima in particular, going above and beyond to make sure everything was working the way we need it to to make our jobs more efficient.

If I Made
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 22, 2021

This app is AWESOME! Super simple to set up/use AND the support team is incredible...you da best Andrew! :)

Namaste Naked
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 20, 2021

Thank you Andre for the quick response and for helping us with the integration! So far our experience is great!

Sugarsand
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 19, 2021

Andre from refersion did a test run on my store and then emailed right after explaining to me what he did and that success he had. He let me know that he was there if i had any questions! He was a great communicator and help !

Everything Eyelashes