Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Refersion, Inc.
4.8
Edited April 7, 2022

Working with Refersion has been great. Everyone has always addressed our questions with clearly written detailed explanations, including the root cause, and quickly. We don’t find many vendors that do what they say they will, and go above and beyond to find solutions. Whenever we work with other vendors we always complain and say "Why can't they be like Refersion". Sean has being particularly helpful and is so prompt in responses.

Kara Vita
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 16, 2022

Good widget and easy to use.
Customer service Andrew really effective and push all process rapidly.
Now our program has been successfully published.
Good job.

ACASIS Official Store
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 8, 2022

We've had problems with tracking since we changed our domain but Refersion support is very responsive and was able to resolve the issue.

HYDRAGUN WW
Singapore
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 4, 2022

We've been through a few different affiliate platforms in the past few years. We've recently onboarded to Refersion. It was fairly simple to set up, though missing some vanity features. Support has been really helpful, in particular, Sean has been quick to help us optimize our system and get us set up on the open marketplace. Primary downside: I wish there was a simpler way to set up multiple offers for one affiliate (i.e. working with an influencer agency).

Füm™
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 4, 2022

I manage the affiliate program of Earth Breeze. My point of contact is Sean W. for troubleshooting orders for tracking purposes. Recently, I found out that for months no sales are coming in so I emailed Refersion. Sean was very timely to response and making sure my questions are answered in details. Eve n questions that I am about to throw to him, he has already answered in advance like what is gonna happen for orders that were not tracked etc. There was one time that he did not replied because he was on work leave but another colleague of him, helped along the way. I really can see that Refersion overall, values time above anything else. Our affiliate program is now back running. Thanks to Sean and hope to not talk to you again coz that wold be another troubleshooting/software problem to fix haha.

Earth Breeze