Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Berry Fit Company

I’m a new user for Affiliate marketing but Emma was a big help and was right there when I needed help!

ElixrMED.com

I used this app to help get our company out there. I really like how easy it is to use. Its worked well for us so far and it was really easy to setup and use... Emma was a super huge help. Really appreciate this app and Emma for answering my questions ;)

Ceeianes Travel Essentials

This app is perfect and easy to use for all your affiliates/influencer marketing campaigns.

Plus the support you get from them is awesome, prompt, and very helpful. Special mention to Emma for always being there and ready to help/assist you, thank you!

Fighting Goat Soap

Just started working with Refersion. Great team! Erik, in particular, was extremely helpful. If you're new to affiliate marketing, I highly recommend this company and their seamless Shopify integration suite.

Go Rings

Affiliate tracking is essential to our business model. We couldn't do it without Refersion! If ever we have troubles, their CS team has been super helpful. Like, over-the-top helpful. Emma and Erik have saved my behind on multiple occasions. Thanks Refersion!

Imagine That Treasures

I use this app the customer support is a 4 out of 5 the affiliate program needs to be updated so the affiliates can see if their customer is on the right link for the website to help the tracking & knowing that affiliate is getting the right commission. This could be updated like Avon affiliate program they have pictures when the customer click on the links & maybe it would be a much better app.

MetaThreads

Customer service team is top notch, especially Emma. Questions are always answered in a timely manner, with direct answers as well as articles to help.

Bike Series

Really appreciate the help from Erik. Nice and friendly!
Looking forward to the performance of our campaign. Thanks

Cosmetic Love

Great plugin that does what it was supposed to do. I had some issue as we were using the enterprise version but the support staff was helpful in providing assistance. Emma attended quickly to our queries. Would recommend you to try it out.

Life Clothing Co

They are so helpful and so friendly. They are willing to help. Can’t say enough about their customer service. Emma was incredible