4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, effective commission tracking, and efficient payouts. The customer service, particularly from team members Andre, Janice, John, and Andrew, is frequently praised for prompt and helpful responses. Merchants value the live chat feature, quick issue resolution, and efficient onboarding. The user-friendly interface, effective affiliate management, and customizable programs are also appreciated. Many have found it instrumental in growing their affiliate strategy, boosting sales, and expanding their affiliate community.

August 20, 2013

Probably the BEST app support I have encountered in the years of having our store. Installed easily, and testing showed it also worked perfectly!
We are excited to see where this takes our store next, thank you Alex!

Maple Leash
Over 10 years using the app
February 23, 2015

I'm only a few days in but so far I am extremely impressed with Refersion. The interface is clean, fast and extremely easy to set up. It makes me cringe thinking about the past year I wasted with a larger affiliate tracking service. The Post Purchase option is money, can't wait to get this off and running!

FantasyJocks™: Fantasy Football Trophies | Draft Boards | Championship Belts
Over 8 years using the app
March 18, 2016

Refersion easily integrates with shopify, provides a quick and easy way for affiliate s to register and also integrates with paypal for easy payment for commissions. It's win/win and a no-brainer if you want to expand using affiliate marketing. Highly recommended!

Edge Mobility System
Over 8 years using the app
March 4, 2020

Andre from Refersion was amazing to work with. Thank you for helping out and making our day-to-day processes so much better! We appreciate you and love working with you!

Anatomie Store
February 13, 2017

I don't work with many affiliates but the app has done its job.

Best Maps Ever
December 15, 2015

Great app. I've used it for a month and had no problems. Support was quick (within a few hours) and very helpful. Just know that it takes a few hours for the affiliate sales to show up in the refersion data base. Everything has worked well and refersion is helping us pull of successful affiliate campaigns. Thanks guys!

Ezpacking
Edited June 23, 2016

Just loaded it, and within 2 minutes I had one affiliate sign up, so far pretty easy, Just need to figure out a couple of thing, but it's looking good so far, I LIKE IT!!!!!
kingkanine.com

K9cornerstore
Edited November 27, 2015

Great app, we have just started to use it , but very easy to install and to use. Much recommended!

Thepopcord
July 3, 2013

Outstanding customer support and service. Easy setup and they have worked closely with us on any issues that have come up. Agressively adding new features as well!

ViewSPORT
May 18, 2016

I love Refersion! Super easy to set-up and use.

Bonnie And Clyde Pet Goods