Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

MadeOn Skin Care

Time spent using app Over 4 years

The two best parts of this app are 1.) amazing customer support (Sean was super quick to answer my questions and get me what I needed) and 2.) the fact that you can create a discount code for podcasters who would rather have something easy to use to track sales and commissions than having to only use a link.

Shuler Studio

Time spent using app About 1 year

The Refersion App is awesome and so is their support! My question and the response I received was quick and accurate.

Dr. Killigan's, Inc.

I haven't used the software much at this point, but I can say that my experience with the support team has been great. They reached out to me to help me set up a test order on our store. We were in the middle of a major theme update and they were willing to come back a week later to run the test when we were ready for them. Their team is friendly and great with getting back to you in a timely manner.

RESN

Very user friendly! Andrew was very swift in integrating my refersion account to my shopify site. Thanks Andrew!

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment

So far, so good! Andrew was helpful in getting us set up. Now I just gotta get out there and share it with our customers! :)

Kara Vita

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Working with Refersion has been great. Everyone has always addressed our questions with clearly written detailed explanations, including the root cause, and quickly. We don’t find many vendors that do what they say they will, and go above and beyond to find solutions. Whenever we work with other vendors we always complain and say "Why can't they be like Refersion". Sean has being particularly helpful and is so prompt in responses.

ACASIS Official Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

Good widget and easy to use.
Customer service Andrew really effective and push all process rapidly.
Now our program has been successfully published.
Good job.

HYDRAGUN WW

Location Singapore

We've had problems with tracking since we changed our domain but Refersion support is very responsive and was able to resolve the issue.

Füm™

We've been through a few different affiliate platforms in the past few years. We've recently onboarded to Refersion. It was fairly simple to set up, though missing some vanity features. Support has been really helpful, in particular, Sean has been quick to help us optimize our system and get us set up on the open marketplace. Primary downside: I wish there was a simpler way to set up multiple offers for one affiliate (i.e. working with an influencer agency).

Earth Breeze

I manage the affiliate program of Earth Breeze. My point of contact is Sean W. for troubleshooting orders for tracking purposes. Recently, I found out that for months no sales are coming in so I emailed Refersion. Sean was very timely to response and making sure my questions are answered in details. Eve n questions that I am about to throw to him, he has already answered in advance like what is gonna happen for orders that were not tracked etc. There was one time that he did not replied because he was on work leave but another colleague of him, helped along the way. I really can see that Refersion overall, values time above anything else. Our affiliate program is now back running. Thanks to Sean and hope to not talk to you again coz that wold be another troubleshooting/software problem to fix haha.