Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Apple Khan

Shakima Is amazing. She was very fast in replying and was very knowledgeable. You are great. *******

HealthmateForever

I enjoyed using Refersion! Emma was a great help when I first started using them. Highly Recommended!

Vita Hemp

now that we are up and running it is working smoothly and customer support was good. affiliates seem happy.

Thedrug.store

We use this app at https://thedrug.store/ and it has so far proved useful- however, the marketplace is a bit rubbish if you are a new site or brand. Don't expect influencers or affiliates to come to you.

But if you are willing to engage with the affiliates yourself and get them signed up to Refersion, it's incredibly easy to manage, the customer service is great and cost effective.

Nakamol

We received a lot of fraudulent transactions. I paid the affiliates without knowing they were fraudulent and created a complete mess and cost me a lot of money and credibility with my customers.

Pure Life Affinity

Excellent customer service! Emma was extremely helpful, she helped me troubleshoot and had my account ready to use fast!

Carbon6

Emma has been a huge amount of help. Every question I have had, she has gotten on it in a timely manner. Please, give her a raise. And a bonus. And a cupcake.

OrigamiTime.com

Thank you very much, Emma.
Your patient support has solved a problem that has been a headache for me.
I wish you win the beer.

SocketStore-US

Emma was Awesome and helped me a great deal in getting set up.
I am now going through the process of getting set up and will continue to ask Emma for help when needed. She was very fast in replying and was very knowledgeable about your product.

Edward Toro.
Socket Mobile

Benevita.shop

I do belive that it is a great app, with amazing futures. But as any app, there are some negatives.