Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Royalty Extracts

Shakima was great and helped me get through a huge issue with tracking. Thank you so much! Can't imagine another company doing what she did!

MaxLiving Store Canada

Emma was nothing but amazing! She helped us set up our multiple site system and we look forward to using this great tool with our stores. I highly recommend Refersion and the support staff.

Galil Soil Farm

Refersion is a great asset to my marketing plan. I had started out using a web platform that wasn't compatible with Refersion and switched to Shopify primarily because they are compatible with Refersion. Affiliate marketing is where its at! Setting up the account was a bit daunting, but Nick Castellano from the Refersion team pretty much did it all for me. Two thumbs up!!!

Wolven

Nick took fast initiative to fix my tagging issues, ran a test order & followed up! Great customer service.

Verb Products

I use this app for our affiliate program and it's the best! The support team at Refersion is truly heaven sent. The platform is user-friendly and gets the job done. Highly recommend this app!

PALO NUTRITION

I was looking for an app to help me streamline and have more control of my influencer program specially to measure results when considering sales. Emma form their team is amazing, they went over my hole set-up, did a lot of follow-up and gave me good advice to get these sales in. I highly recommend.

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC

Awesome customer service from Emma! She went above and beyond, thinking of something WE hadn't. Thank you!

Curatio CBD

I needed help with an affiliate program ASAP. My previous one completely failed to integrate properly and after 3 weeks of painful back and forth with the prior app's support team, I finally threw my hands up and was thankfully recommended Refersion by a friend. My immediate impression was: WOW. This team is SO knowledgable, SO responsive, SO impressive. I cannot tell you enough good things about Olivier, specifically. His attention to detail, willingness to figure-it-out (no matter what "it" is) and to give me detailed explanations of each thing was impeccable. I am not super tech-savvy and he was patient with each of my repetitive questions, he explained things slowly and made sure I understood and most of all was generally enjoyable to speak with. Thank you Olivier! And also thank you to Shakima who stepped in when Olivier wasn't available. She was able to catch up on our extensive integration challenges, advise accordingly, and help make this transition as smooth as possible. The team worked endlessly to provide me a result that worked with our third-party checkout app, CartHook, and our Shopify store. Thank you Refersion!

ANNAFOXY

Very bad customer service. Don’t get answered for more than a week and they don’t fix problems. If this behaviour will continue, i will probably end my subscription. Thanks

August 6, 2019

We are sorry you had a negative experience contacting Refersion. After this review was posted, we checked our records and found no emails from your e-mail address on file or associated with your Refersion account. We also reached out to you via both e-mail and phone and did not receive any response. We absolutely want to make things better and hope to get in touch soon!

www.returntoedencosmetics.com

Definitely the most user friendly affiliate app I've tried. Customer service is great, Olivier has been super helpful in testing to be sure I have everything set up correctly.

Three downsides I've noticed so far:
1) There's no obvious feature to market to affiliates through the Refersion network. A number of other affiliate program apps offer this service.

2) There's not a great way to vet affiliates before approval...thinking of this kind of like a job interview, but it's very one sided- the affiliates can see what the company is offering them, but companies should be able to assess affiliate performance by some metric measured by Refersion and provided with the affiliate's profile.

3) The price! It's steep! Only time will tell if it's worth it.