Ambassador Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Grow Fragrance

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Refersion is great. Super easy for the merchant and super easy for affiliates to join our program and grab their link. I recommend refersion to everyone.

NXT LVL USA

Time spent using app About 1 year

What a great, cost-effective way to start with Affiliate Marketing. This app allowed us to approach our customer base with confidence and show them how to make commissions with selling our products. Smart syncing with Shopify shows you which orders the commissions are associated with, making it easy to go through the approval and payout process. Love the automation processes.

Southern Trends Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app for my brand ambassador program and LOVE it! Very easy to use and to navigate. Andre has helped me with a few tasks and was very responsive and helpful to get my questions answered and fixed! I highly recommend this app.

Djuna Jewellery

Signed up but cannot move forward since there is just no response from this company - apparently I need to grant access to their login request. Have given up trying to contact them.

Canvas Wall Art & Canvas Prints | tailoredcanvases.com

There are billing us both throughout Shopify and with our credit card. double charges, what a scam, I'll make sure to report that, you are counting on that a busy business owner won't notice and it will just go by.

MadeOn Skin Care

Time spent using app Over 4 years

The two best parts of this app are 1.) amazing customer support (Sean was super quick to answer my questions and get me what I needed) and 2.) the fact that you can create a discount code for podcasters who would rather have something easy to use to track sales and commissions than having to only use a link.

Shuler Studio

Time spent using app About 1 year

The Refersion App is awesome and so is their support! My question and the response I received was quick and accurate.

Dr. Killigan's, Inc.

I haven't used the software much at this point, but I can say that my experience with the support team has been great. They reached out to me to help me set up a test order on our store. We were in the middle of a major theme update and they were willing to come back a week later to run the test when we were ready for them. Their team is friendly and great with getting back to you in a timely manner.

RESN

Very user friendly! Andrew was very swift in integrating my refersion account to my shopify site. Thanks Andrew!

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment

So far, so good! Andrew was helpful in getting us set up. Now I just gotta get out there and share it with our customers! :)