Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Farrah's Dream

I used this app to assist me with managing influencers. I also like the customer Support Nick provided.

Momentous

Customer service from Refersion (and Andre in particular) is great! The team always gets back to me quickly and is willing to go above and beyond to help me with customized requests and report pulls.

Corinthian's Corner

Excited to start scaling our affiliate program here! Oliver was very helpful during the set up and customization process.

Kevia Style, LLC

Good app. Works exactly how we are wanting with Recharge. Olivier was very helpful in figuring out what I was doing wrong and to get it working for me.

Dogkco

Shout out to Nick! Nick was ultra friendly and helped me with the initial set up and ensured everything worked correctly. Despite my tardy responses he continued to check up on me :)
Keep up the good work Nick!

SaTeaBa

Setup was simple and intuitive! Nick jumped in and checked configuration and ran test order. Thx Nick!

Outstanding!

GYMNSTYLE

My initial experience with Nick Castelleno has been great. So far so good, lets see what up next. Keep up the good work Nick! I haven't had any orders yet. Hopefully soon.

Motion Design School

Many thanks to Oliver, the support manager!
A good system, but in my opinion there is not enough functionality to manage the conversion. For example, if a partial refund occurs. In this case, I had to seek help, and the system itself does not automatically take this into account.

Lintmaster Official Store

Nick was really helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ajna Wellbeing

Thanks Nick for helping us to set up our affiliate link and test it out! Looking forward to sending the link out.