Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

CordaRoy's Convertible Bean Bags | There's a bed inside!

Emma was super helpful with our issue of needing to remove affiliates from our account and fixed our issue quickly.

My Hair Love

This app has made managing and recruiting affiliates a breeze. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is it doesn't allow for multi-level payouts which would be a nice feature. However, this is a minor concern of mine and I choose it over others for it's amazing customer support. I scheduled a one on one screen share with Emma during the setup and was extremely pleased with her level of dedication to customer satisfaction.

Golden Sunrise Activewear

Emma helped me setting up the website and run the test order. She was very helpful and and I had everything up and running now thanks to her.
About the app itself, I am just starting it and will let everyone know how it works in 2 months time.

Bisou Natural

Shakima is such a pleasure to work with! she is quick in response and always responsible and following up to make sure our business needs are met. thank you!!

TheDaily.io

Erik. Mate. You changed my life. If your company doesn't buy you a case of beer.... then we will have to force you to be a www.thedaily.io model.

Your call Refersion... Your Call... **Shaking Fist**

Luft

So far so good! Very user friendly and easy to use. Getting set up couldn't be easier with their incredibly helpful staff: Emma was able to integrate with Shopify, run a test, and make sure everything was working as it should. I would highly recommend Refersion to anyone looking to get the most out of their affiliate marketing.

Dwell Niagara

Emma helped us set up and get us running on the back end. Refersion has offered me a webinar to update my skills and a one on one session to go over any questions I may have. I love that they link right to my store and how easy it is for affiliates to join our community.

dwellNiagara.ca

Paris France Beauty

Great app! Quick customer service response! Good for Affiliate Marketing!
Excellent technical support!

Improve.Organics

Pretty disappointing - very expensive app. The value of an affiliate app is initially in its market place, which attracted only a handful of poor quality affiliates. The support team take days to get back to you with questions, and the system itself took a long time to set up. You can only have one offer on the market place at a time - the effectiveness of this app is really up to you and the affiliate networks you already have. I had to delete it before I began bleeding money.

aphrodite-shop

Setup process has been amazing! Emma was really helpful! Really like the fact, that this app has a payment structure that is not based on traffic or affiliates.