Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC

Awesome customer service from Emma! She went above and beyond, thinking of something WE hadn't. Thank you!

Curatio CBD

I needed help with an affiliate program ASAP. My previous one completely failed to integrate properly and after 3 weeks of painful back and forth with the prior app's support team, I finally threw my hands up and was thankfully recommended Refersion by a friend. My immediate impression was: WOW. This team is SO knowledgable, SO responsive, SO impressive. I cannot tell you enough good things about Olivier, specifically. His attention to detail, willingness to figure-it-out (no matter what "it" is) and to give me detailed explanations of each thing was impeccable. I am not super tech-savvy and he was patient with each of my repetitive questions, he explained things slowly and made sure I understood and most of all was generally enjoyable to speak with. Thank you Olivier! And also thank you to Shakima who stepped in when Olivier wasn't available. She was able to catch up on our extensive integration challenges, advise accordingly, and help make this transition as smooth as possible. The team worked endlessly to provide me a result that worked with our third-party checkout app, CartHook, and our Shopify store. Thank you Refersion!

ANNAFOXY

Very bad customer service. Don’t get answered for more than a week and they don’t fix problems. If this behaviour will continue, i will probably end my subscription. Thanks

August 6, 2019

We are sorry you had a negative experience contacting Refersion. After this review was posted, we checked our records and found no emails from your e-mail address on file or associated with your Refersion account. We also reached out to you via both e-mail and phone and did not receive any response. We absolutely want to make things better and hope to get in touch soon!

www.returntoedencosmetics.com

Definitely the most user friendly affiliate app I've tried. Customer service is great, Olivier has been super helpful in testing to be sure I have everything set up correctly.

Three downsides I've noticed so far:
1) There's no obvious feature to market to affiliates through the Refersion network. A number of other affiliate program apps offer this service.

2) There's not a great way to vet affiliates before approval...thinking of this kind of like a job interview, but it's very one sided- the affiliates can see what the company is offering them, but companies should be able to assess affiliate performance by some metric measured by Refersion and provided with the affiliate's profile.

3) The price! It's steep! Only time will tell if it's worth it.

Barecat

Just got refersion for a new store and so far I haven't had any issues. Nick made sure everything was working correctly by doing a test order and I didn't even have to do anything, lol. Looking forward to a successful affiliate program! Thanks guys!!

Poo Vault

I'm at the very beginning of using this app, but so far it has been thoughtfully created and the customer service is amazing.

Fiteligente

So far so good. I had some issues during set up, but Nick helped me solve every one of them and got my store launched in no time.

Very happy with the customer service and my overall experience.

konaleashes

So far, staff has been really good, app is easy to navigate! The only down side, is: it is on the pricey side.

Resync

Being this is my first week at a new job and having no clue on affiliate programs, I found the refersion was very attentive and helpful with all of my questions. Once reading through the FAQ I was able to navigate through the website with ease and get our program up and running within a day!

Proven Industries

Like how quick customer services gets back with you! Olivier form refersion got right with me and found a solution fast :) Glad I decided to use a great app for my life line!! Thanks Olivier!!!