Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Relatable-Game

So far it's great, and Nick was super helpful! Thanks! ----------------------------------------------

HiFiGo

Very thanks Nick, he is really a good guys for our affiliate program. I'm trying to this app and hope it takes me more traffic . By the way, Nick is a handsome man. If you are considering how to setup your refersion, pls don't hesitate and contact with Nick directly .Because there will be one more chicken leg on his dinner plate.

Built Bar

Great app! Easy to use. I really like the user interface!

Most impressive part has been the customer service! Emma was always on top of it, responded quickly and helped on small and large initiatives.

The only thing that they could do better is allow stores to actively recruit on the platform. Hope there are plans for that!

LuxKidzworld

Nick did a great job assisting me with setting up this app. He even did a test to make sure everything was working properly. Thanks Nick

Fancy Unicorns

I really appreciated Nick taking the time to walk me through the platform to get me familiarized! He was awesome to work with and I look forward to getting started with Refersion! Thank you so much!!

wellpurorganics.com

I'm loving this app-Big shout out Nick who made the whole process a breeze-Awesome customer service

The Golden Domino

I like how Refersion handles on-boarding new customers.

When I created my new account I got an email from Nick offering personal help setting it up.

He also took some time out to chat with me over the phone. Thank you!

Belaskin

The application is easier to use than I thought, Shakima came to my aid without me asking and at the right time, thank you Refersion hope to make a maximum of sales with you!

shop-rewined

Shakima was super helpful during my onboarding call and with my follow up questions. Refersion is very easy to use and will be helpful in growing our affiliate program.

LITTLE URCHIN

I have only just started out with this app, but the customer support so far has been amazing!!!!!!!!