Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Purephyto

Emma helped us get set up with our new scheme, she resolved all issues quickly and efficiently - amazing customer service!

unicornstarboutique

I used this app to help me get more customers and i would love to learn how to refer people so they can make a commission from me also and Emma was a great helper :)

Athena Curve

Amazing app.It helped me make my first sale,great collaboration.This is the app to use to grow your store very fast.

Neon & Co USA

Shakima has been a great help for setting up our account. Great customer service :) Thank you so much

Hat Heaven

Erica, Ashley, Shakima, and Emma all did a great job in getting me started on Refersion. If used right, I think the app will be a great way to supplement store revenue! Thanks again, Refersion! Looking forward to utilizing everything to its fullest, and also increase social media presence.

SureMeal™ Nutrition

Emma deserves a beer. Great way to get our affiliates program off the ground without all the manual work. Thanks!

cheapcbddeals.com

I have been using this app for about 4 days and so far I have found their customer support to be superb. I was completing my set up late at night and ran into bump. Customer support responded to my email immediately at 9pm. That was impressive! I was looking for a robust app that is user friendly and provides great customer support. Refersion is meeting my needs on all counts and hopefully will continue to do so. My only concern is the price. The top tier plan is $80 for 130 orders per month and I know I will exceed that limitation in a couple of months. Hopefully the cost of a custom plan is reasonable or that could be a deal breaker for me, but so far so good.

Grass Roots Cooperative

Emma was super helpful in getting us setup. We haven't started using the app yet but when we will I will write another review.

mellowment

Easy setup and helpful customer service! Emma from Refersion's CS team helped me resolve an issue with our setup, and we got up-and-running the same day.

Donnerdeal

I want to use this app to brust sales. When I have some problem during using it, Shakima helps me a lot. Thanks for Refersion, it is a good app.