Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

The Pink Makeup Box

I do not recommend this app. There is no delete/edit button for you if you’ve typed an error into a conversion/commission amount. If you make a mistake, You have to email Support for them to delete it for you. ‍♀️ Then to top it off, they don’t respond right away, you have to wait at least a week for the issue to be fixed. I don’t understand why they don’t just add an “edit” or “delete” button.
Instead of having the affiliates wait for their payment while they take their sweet time to get to it.
I NEVER ever complain or leave bad reviews! This is my first time writing one like this.. This means it has taken A LOT for me to get to this point. I will be finding a new app if they can’t get it together especially since this app isn’t cheap... I’m paying for their “best” package.

Uniquesavers

Anderson was very great with the set up. I have had these app for few days and I see increase already in sales while affiliates are also happy making money for themselves.

healthybud

So far so good with Refersion! We're doing a change over from Affiliatly in order to obtain the multi-domain feature.

It's been a pleasure coordinating with Lindsay and Nick is just awesome when it comes to any implementation requests!

BAABS Beauty

Had to reinstall the app. There were some connectivity issues. But Nick once resolved, Nick got everything set up quickly!

Beautifully Nourished

I am coming to the end of the trial and I have been so happy with the helpfulness of the team! The programme is simple to set up and the support to complete this has been exemplary. Thanks to Nick and Olivier for my on-boarding training and integration! Me and team BN can't wait to get started. Thanks!

WorksSoWell

The APP is excellent...the service is what really made me decide to get this app. Olivier provides the best support. It is very easy going and very knowledgable with a problem solving mindset.

Forever Bloom Skin Care

Nick was very professional, quick to react, knowledgeable and generous. Team Forever Bloom Skincare

KITHCUSTOM

Nick from Refersion has been very helpful to me and addressed all my concerns. I am very thankful to him and the rest of the team for all the prompt replies and always being there to answer my questions. Its been a very smooth journey easing into the app. The service is wonderful and I highly recommend everyone to try it out!!

Biird

Great way to get a referral program started. Everything you need is there and it's super easy to get going. Andre from Refersion help us greatly to test everything and get it all going.

Nab Leather Co

App does whats its supposed. Nick helped me and he was very quick and thorough in setting things up. I was unfortunately unable to get sales in the 2 week free trial. I think they should offer 1 month free as it takes time to understand, setup, gather affiliates, etc and to see if it will be worth the cost.