Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

TCVM Pet Supply

This is a great app and Andre on customer support is an asset to their team. He answered my question, then noticed something else I needed help with before I even noticed it. That is the definition of going above and beyond the Shopify app call of duty!

Culleoka Company LLC

I use Refersion to manage my affiliates. I like that there is a seamless integration with Shopify. So far the experience has been a good one. Refersion has a great, responsive customer support team.

Black Plague Brewing Shop

We just finished setting up the app for our store. In the beginning we had to troubleshoot a few things so I reached out to support. Lisy was fantastic! She was extremely helpful and was super responsive. Everything is running smoothly now. Thank you!

aila

Andrew was super helpful in getting us set up! Quick and easy :) Also very responsive on their live chat.

Mount Lai

Just got set up on Refersion. I appreciate how helpful and quick to respond the customer service team was via email. We emailed with Andre and he answered the questions I had after an initial live onboarding onto the platform.

Magi Fisher's Shop

Super helpful customer service! I needed assistance customizing the code as I use a buy button embedded on a custom site and the team has been incredibly helpful with getting everything situated.

Timeless Design Apparel

Andre was able to test and make sure we were integrated :) he did an amazing job. great app and great people to help

Appleseed Photography

Fantastic experience- very responsive and helpful!! Helped me get everything figured out quickly, Thank you Lisy!

Los Inseparables Jewelry

I'm going to be using this app to have affiliates that promote my products to increase sales, Lisy was a great help in setting up refersion to work with my website.

If I Made

Great app that is already starting to show it's power with our growth. The onboarding process was made easy thanks to the staff at Refersion, Shakima in particular, going above and beyond to make sure everything was working the way we need it to to make our jobs more efficient.