4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, effective commission tracking, and efficient payouts. The customer service, particularly from team members Andre, Janice, John, and Andrew, is frequently praised for prompt and helpful responses. Merchants value the live chat feature, quick issue resolution, and efficient onboarding. The user-friendly interface, effective affiliate management, and customizable programs are also appreciated. Many have found it instrumental in growing their affiliate strategy, boosting sales, and expanding their affiliate community.

February 23, 2015

I'm only a few days in but so far I am extremely impressed with Refersion. The interface is clean, fast and extremely easy to set up. It makes me cringe thinking about the past year I wasted with a larger affiliate tracking service. The Post Purchase option is money, can't wait to get this off and running!

FantasyJocks™: Fantasy Football Trophies | Draft Boards | Championship Belts
Over 8 years using the app
July 3, 2013

Outstanding customer support and service. Easy setup and they have worked closely with us on any issues that have come up. Agressively adding new features as well!

ViewSPORT
Over 7 years using the app
May 2, 2014

Great App! Very easy to use. Have had affiliates sign up with me and paid them theirs fees so they are happy:-). Service from Alex is excellent! Would definitely recommend.

not.a.sponge*
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 7 years using the app
May 20, 2013

Simply put, Refersion is an example of why we host our store on Shopify. It's a professional affiliate management application and platform offered in a package that's simple to use and takes one-click to install. When we've had questions, Alex has been fast and thorough with his responses, exceeding any expectations we could have had. Week after week we see tweaks and new features implemented--the app keeps getting better.

I highly recommend Refersion. It brings the affiliate management tools you would want in Shopify and seamlessly integrates with payment solutions and even email marketing.

Excel Skin™
Over 6 years using the app
August 13, 2013

I was/am a total newbie when it came to Affiliate Marketing but I knew it was something my site needed. Alex and his team at Refersion walked me through all the steps to get my program up and running. We've started converting affiliate sales and it's helped our business grow. I'd highly recommend Refersion for owners that need a robust affiliate solution and don't want to shell out thousands of dollars to do it!

Vapor Town USA
May 4, 2014

Easy setup. Exactly what we needed for our company's affiliate needs.

RAGE Field Hockey USA
April 30, 2013

Well it's the app we've been waiting for !! - still testing it out - but the layout is as it should be - just loaded creatives - and will report back in a couple of weeks

CXLondon.Com
May 2, 2014

Refersion is a great app for any shopify store that uses affiliates to promote their business. With Refersion I have been able to give my affiliates 3rd party access where they can dig into each sale to calculate their commissions. It is the only one we found that provided the level of granular auditing that we want to provide our affiliates.

Pieces of There
April 12, 2015

This app has already helped increase my exposure and sales 10fold. Within our first week of using it we signed up 5 new Affiliates and took sales from 200 daily to 2K daily. The customer service was extremely responsive. I would get help within minutes of submission. Highly recommend

Cool VW Stuff
Edited February 22, 2015

Works pretty well, and the developer is very responsive for fixing issues and interested to hear feature suggestions. Reports are very clunky, need an overhaul badly - have to be queued, slowly generated and sent via email, takes too many clicks to get a report. Admin does not work well on mobile which confuses some of our customers. Also dislike that all affiliate URLs are from refersion.com - effectively locks you into Refersion.

Penny Dreads & Wigs