Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

House Of Maguie 2

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far so good! easy management dashboard admin, app does what promises to do, just a small note! they could improve on their services offering the option to send customised e-mail for the new affiliates as their mail link is very simple and plain artwork.
Lets make what is good even better Refersion team! think about that!

Koala Bed Sheets

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just started. Looks good so far. Easy to set up.

Fortunate 1s Authentic Apparel

Awesome app with a very easy registration process. The ability to create custom referral links for affiliates would make this app perfect!

Owconceptstore

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Started using it, works easy and quickly.

Uldekko

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

Still trying it out but so far, so good! It's easy to set up, easy to register new affilliates and it tracks and records conversions quite well! Really enjoying it so far!

Mindful Luxe

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great App and customer service. Just started using it I would highly recommend this app.

Bepurebeauty

Time spent using app Over 4 years

It works with one affiliate. It seemed that they would promote our site to get affiliates to find us. So far we have had no other affiliates sign up.

Grocery Gripps

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love it so far. We had a little bit of a hiccup in the beginning, but Brittany was very helpful and timely over the chat help feature. Here's to growing our network!

Spreepicky

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 years

It's good but I hope they can show more backlinks so I can track the traffic more :)

Juliaandjulia

Location Spain

We are very happy about some things the application offers: easy to use for the affiliates, have an easy overview as a company on how the affiliate's program is working, easy to pay and manage... Just encountered two negative points for the moment:
- when making manual payment, I'm oblige to fulfill at 100% the payment, and after charge manually the part that hasn't been paid (when making other type of payment methods, I can tell the program how much I want to pay).
- After reading a few things on SEO, I have doubts if the links generated with the refersion app is damaging my SEO or not (if it only keeps the same it's good by me, although I expected SEO would improve thanks to having so many new links generated... but I have doubts this is true).