Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Fortunate 1s Authentic Apparel

Awesome app with a very easy registration process. The ability to create custom referral links for affiliates would make this app perfect!

Univrzoom

Started using it. Its so easy to use and its has nice registration page for new affiliates. Thanks!

www.vravity.hu

Owconceptstore

Started using it, works easy and quickly.

Mogul Warehouse

Refersion offered exactly what my online store was looking for! The user interface is so easy to use and navigate. All the affiliate information is neatly placed in front you. The payment system is set up so it's very easy to keep track and pay your affiliates. I would recommend Refersion to any store owners looking to increase your traffic and sales.

Leeches Org

Leeches.com / http://www.leeches.com / sells leeches and leach supplies for leech therapy and medical leaches for pets. I have experienced a great hike in sales, after I installed the Refersion platform on our Hirudo Medicinalis order website. When people buy leechs, as referred to by our affiliates, our affiliates get a commission of each leach sale or from the purchase of leech supplies. Medicinal Leaches are not a tough sale, they are sold easily in wholesale prices or in individual prices and each time, the earned commission is very good. Here to help us is a very pleasant woman from Refersion who emailed us and solved our issues and questions we had. Thanks for helping our medical leech business Refersion!

Kisetsucollections

Very easy to use app to get affiliates on board with easy payment system!

The Work At Home Family

VERY easy to setup! Quick and easy for your future affiliates to signup. Highly reccomend this app!

Themarket513

Excellent app. Glad I installed it. My reach is so much wider now because of this app.

Libertarian Country

Excellent concept. Already have many groups and bloggers who are joining up with us and are excited to earn money from the sales they generate for us. We love the seamless integration process, setup, and sophisticated yet clean and crisp dashboard. Highly recommended.

Global Handmade Hope Glory Projects

This app is easy to install and use. I had a couple of support questions and the response time was good.