Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage & grow your affiliate, influencer, & referral marketing

Cooked

It was a little confusing at first because my Shopify orders weren't converting and showing up for as trackable for my affiliates but Andre was really helpful and got everything sorted out for me quickly. Thank you! :)

Cocofloss Pro

Nick was SO helpful in onboarding us to Refersion! Extremely responsive and answered all my questions (I probably asked a hundred!) and I feel comfortable running Refersion after all his help. Thanks, Nick and Refersion!!

VIBEDRATION

We have used Refersion for over three years and have built an awesome ambassador program on it! Refersion makes it easy to send commission to affiliates and automatically creates coupon codes on Shopify when an affiliate creates their unique code to promote with. If we ever have a problem, the Refersion team is very quick to solve the issue. Affiliate marketing has been a huge part of our company thanks to Refersion

LolaHemp

Emma was very helpful. The app is everything and more than we need. Quality technology and superb customer service. Emma was honestly super helpful. Ya'll should buy her a beer.

More Shower SPACE®

Shakima was amazing. She patiently explained the value of affiliate/referral marketing to me, a non-techie. When I had an implementation question, Andre was quick to propose a simple article with the right fix. Great company!

Microbe Formulas™

Refersion makes it simple to run an eCom affiliate program and integrates with key partners in the eCom space. They have great service and are easy to work with. Nick helped me with a custom report and was able to get the dev team to correct it and re-run it in no time. Great team over there!

麻.app®

Excellent app for affiliates if you want something easy and simple to operate. The team helped me get set up and ready to go in no time at all. Thanks, Emma!

Coordinated Cuties

Nick in support REALLY helped me out. I was struggling for literally hours and trying to set up my affiliate payouts and mostly I just kinda discovered new error codes. He helped me quickly and efficiently so I didn't waste any more additional time to my sites launch date. So wonderful having service like that! It helps so much when you're not 100% savy just yet.

Honey Stem

Wow, Nick is amazing. The app looks great, so I was really hoping it would work with my third party payment gateway. Unfortunately, it didn't... at first! Then Nick from their support came in clutch and helped me set everything up, so it's working perfectly now. Great app, even better support.

RevReiRem

So far, so good. Customer service with Oliver is on point and looking forward to getting this app in full throttle with our shop! :)

Patrick