Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Shirley Chiche

Super application gratuite ! Great and free appli ! thank you for this free application that provides a direct link to the other articles in my blog.

BunnyQ

I just started use this app, seems very helpful! I just started use this app, seems very helpful! I just started use this app, seems very helpful!

retale to resale

awesome app helped me with with blogs on my online ship drop ship store very grateful for easy use apps like to this.

Roses N Retro

Was very easy to install and has some customization options for instance adding an image. I like having a few more options of blog articles at the bottom of blog post pages for any readers to checkout. Thank you for providing this app for free!

Xinh USA

I just found this app and I think it will actually help organize my blog for better traffic on my website. Just install and will update my review!!!! Thank you so much

ZOONIBO

Update - the bugs reported 5 months ago still arent fixed

Thanks for creating this app, it generally works well. One issue that I think needs to be looked at is the "exclude Post by tag" function. This doesn't seem to work.

Edit - this is now working, partially. It excludes the blog post from the pool but then leaves a blank space when excluding the post, rather than substituting with another post. i.e. if you have chosen to show 3 blog posts then sometimes only two will show.

Classic Turkish Towels

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com I'll be recommending this to everyone!

EndingTheAbuse

super fast to install, setup, and test. worked perfectly. and it's free? total no-brainer to at least give it a shot if you have a blog.

Carinhofraldasassinatura

It is cool and i like it! I can't believe this function is not part of the shopify admin. Thanks for making it free.

Nabil

Outlaw Soaps

Works exactly as promised. I can't think of why anyone wouldn't want to have this app. I was skeptical because it seems to provide something for nothing, but it's absolutely exactly as advertised. Thank you, Josh!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17