Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Jackery

Try to install it by the guide, and hope to achieve what I want. Seems a little complicated to install it.

Ubale Skateboard Company

A very good and easy to install, easy to setup app-on for your websites or online stores blog. I recommend using this. Thank you!

Khadiza Electricals

This app is doing excellent job for me. simply awesome. Keep the good job up and running. Thank you very much.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only free,I would like to give 5 stars,

Worley Studios

Works like a charm! It is even customizable. Great app. I did have to paste the code for it under the article-template.liquid file instead of the article.liquid file like they suggested because there wasn't the proper code in my Brooklyn theme. Anyway, it took about a minute to install and activate. Thanks a bunch!

earthdrinkware

Wonderful ad-on

Review bodyWonderful ad-on

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

I have had no problems with installing or using this app. My issue with it is that the suggested posts are in no way related to the posts that they are being linked to.

I have changed the settings to relate by content, tags, author etc several times, to no avail. It makes no difference.

This app basically suggests the same posts over and over on each blog post - suggested posts that don't actually relate to the posts they are being added to.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a "Related Blog Posts" app supposed to suggest posts that are actually "related"?

Very disappointed. And from the reviews, I'm not the only one who has experienced this issue. Please fix!!!

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using this handy little app in my store MoonGoddessGifts.com! It is a wonderful add to the Blog Page at the bottom it shows related posts. The best part is that it is free! I highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Shirley Chiche

Super application gratuite ! Great and free appli !
thank you for this free application that provides a direct link to the other articles in my blog.

BunnyQ

I just started use this app, seems very helpful! I just started use this app, seems very helpful! I just started use this app, seems very helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18