Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

DynamoMe

Works as stated for our blogs. Time will tell if it helps with SEO as that is a main reason we selected this. :)

INVI-me, LLC.

Reach out them but have yet receive a response. It’s been 5+ days. Sad that I cannot even get a response saying we are backed up.

August 19, 2020

We are sorry for the delayed response. The app migrated server which also caused support requests to temporarily be overlooked. All is well now.

Diva World

Simple and effective app. I had trouble trying to install the code (fault of my own) but Josh was extremely responsive and helpful. He ended up setting it up for me!

Kul-Pibu

Simple to use, and works pretty well! Wish it was possible to change color on the CTAs though, but its more than good enough for a free app :D Recommend it!

Bling Wind

Most of the time, we just need to add a single and simple function, instead of a combo. For recommending related blogs, this is what I am looking for. Easily install and configure. CSS styling is possible. Great app.

Tuft & Needle

it's what we were looking for, is working really good so far. We made some css styling, but that's expected if you have you own theme.

Milemont

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME UPLOAD BLOG. I REALLY LIKE HOW IT DOES. IT WOULD BE NICE IF IT HAS PICTURE BETTER.

Cindy Rae Fancher Art

I just implemented the app and made the code change. If I had looked at your example it would have been super quick! As it is it took me 10 minutes. Thanks!

Now if you could help me be able to respond to my blog comments I would be thrilled! But I happy with your app!

Miss Organics

Added this app to my Store in under 10 minutes and the 'related blog posts' showed under my blog instantly. Very happy with this free app.

Dr.C Lab - Smart Beauty from Silicon Valley

The app didn’t work. They asked for permission to access, but Never login. Sent them multiple emails asking for the updates but didn’t receive response. That’s so bad attitude. It has been about 2 weeks but the issue haven’t been fixed. I’ll update this review if they contact me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21