Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Bling Wind

Most of the time, we just need to add a single and simple function, instead of a combo. For recommending related blogs, this is what I am looking for. Easily install and configure. CSS styling is possible. Great app.

Tuft & Needle

it's what we were looking for, is working really good so far. We made some css styling, but that's expected if you have you own theme.

Milemont

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME UPLOAD BLOG. I REALLY LIKE HOW IT DOES. IT WOULD BE NICE IF IT HAS PICTURE BETTER.

Cindy Rae Fancher Art

I just implemented the app and made the code change. If I had looked at your example it would have been super quick! As it is it took me 10 minutes. Thanks!

Now if you could help me be able to respond to my blog comments I would be thrilled! But I happy with your app!

Miss Organics

Added this app to my Store in under 10 minutes and the 'related blog posts' showed under my blog instantly. Very happy with this free app.

Dr.C Lab - Smart Beauty from Silicon Valley

The app didn’t work. They asked for permission to access, but Never login. Sent them multiple emails asking for the updates but didn’t receive response. That’s so bad attitude. It has been about 2 weeks but the issue haven’t been fixed. I’ll update this review if they contact me.

Vita-Myr Natural Products

Even an old timer with no coding experience was able to install then get up and running in less than an hour! Won't no the impact for awhile but, happy so far! Thanks!

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

I had issues installing the code since I have a custom theme and we couldn't get it to work. I reached out for help and wow!!
Everything is perfect and they set it up for me right away.

I am thrilled.

Mental Monarchs

Got in a jiffy! Thank you so much for allowing this to be free. I would have never downloaded and this is a life saver.

ActyVT

as i am a beginner, it took me a little while to figure it out in the beginning but i got there in the end.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21