Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Classic Turkish Towels

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com I'll be recommending this to everyone!

EndingTheAbuse

super fast to install, setup, and test. worked perfectly. and it's free? total no-brainer to at least give it a shot if you have a blog.

Carinhofraldasassinatura

It is cool and i like it! I can't believe this function is not part of the shopify admin. Thanks for making it free. Nabil

Outlaw Soaps

Works exactly as promised. I can't think of why anyone wouldn't want to have this app. I was skeptical because it seems to provide something for nothing, but it's absolutely exactly as advertised. Thank you, Josh!

Go Bloom Glow

Works great! Plus it's free. What more can you ask for? ;)

Cozinhe Bem

Muito bom. Recomendo. Obrigado Related Blog Posts.

Create R4u

After seeing that my most valuable pages in Google Analytics were the blog post that linked to another internal blog post I decided to manually create related article links at the bottom of each post. After updating about 3 posts out of several hundred I decided to just search for an app. I found 4. This is the one that was the most straightforward and FREE! I installed it and 2 minutes later I have beautifully formatted related article links at the bottom of all my post! Thank You!!!!!

Jewelrygrove

I love it but it could use some more customization features.

Mypleasurebox

Program works great. I am so happy I found it check it out on my site https://MyPleasureBox.com

Majorleaguepets

Why this is not standard on all Shopify sites IDK.. But for FREE this is one of the best blog apps out there. Check it out on my site https://MajorLeaguePets.com
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17