Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Kratosz

Very intuitive app! We are using on our website www.kratosz.com. Customer service is good and the app can also translated in languages other than English. Recommend!

Comfy & Ergo

I've been using Related Blog Post for 2/3 weeks, now! I love it! It was a bit hard because I'm Portuguese and all the code is in English but I followed all the instructions carefully and it's been working great! Thank you!

Gaming Mobility

Works Great! IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP
You do NOT paste in article.liquid, as they suggest. You place it in the Section 'article-template.liquid' , and place it AFTER the social buttons 'endif' statement. Not sure if this is all themes, but that's how it works in the debut theme at least. It looks good. It works. And it's free!

Atomire

Perfect little app that does what it needs to. Had a problem (my own mistake), reached out to the developer, and got the problem solved fast. Appreciate the help again! Definitely recommend this app :)

DynamoMe

Works as stated for our blogs. Time will tell if it helps with SEO as that is a main reason we selected this. :)

INVI-me, LLC.

Reach out them but have yet receive a response. It’s been 5+ days. Sad that I cannot even get a response saying we are backed up.

August 19, 2020

We are sorry for the delayed response. The app migrated server which also caused support requests to temporarily be overlooked. All is well now.

Diva World

Simple and effective app. I had trouble trying to install the code (fault of my own) but Josh was extremely responsive and helpful. He ended up setting it up for me!

Kul-Pibu

Simple to use, and works pretty well! Wish it was possible to change color on the CTAs though, but its more than good enough for a free app :D Recommend it!

Bling Wind

Most of the time, we just need to add a single and simple function, instead of a combo. For recommending related blogs, this is what I am looking for. Easily install and configure. CSS styling is possible. Great app.

Tuft & Needle

it's what we were looking for, is working really good so far. We made some css styling, but that's expected if you have you own theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22