Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

my-lily.ru

Exactly what we were looking for, and FREE! Set-up toke less than 5 minutes, sharp and running with easy customization and perfect responsive support team. Higly suggested!

March 24, 2021

I'm glad to hear and thanks for using the app.

Jane Richmond

Easy to use and perfectly customizable. Thank you for making this app FREE!! It adds so much value to my site by suggesting other blog posts for my readers. Really useful app.

T.A DEFENSE

Simple et efficace. Affiche tout simplement les autres articles crées sur notre blog ("autres articles qui pourraient vous intéresser") afin que la personne puisse continuer la lecture s'il le souhaite.

RICKRHODES FASHION

JUST STARTING OUTIN MY SHOPIFY AND DEFFINETLY NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS..RICKRHODESFASHION.COM, "THIS IS NOT JUST A BRAND, IT'S A LIFESTYLE.

Avian Select

30 years online developing websites, five years WordPress. This app did not perform anything! Where do the 'related blogs' come from?

January 31, 2021

As the app says in the headline, "Suggest other blog posts of yours".

This store owner contacted us for support at a similar time the review was left asking what websites the blog posts come from. No where does it say blog posts from other websites are suggested. The app description repeatedly says your blogs are suggested.

We would have been happy to provide clarification and any support if the description of the app wasn't enough, rather than a getting a 1-star form a short-tempered review of something the app clearly isn't made to do.

Dishthefish

Perfect and Intuitive app to use! Would highly recommend this app to everyone. Easy to set up as well as easy to implement.

Kratosz

Very intuitive app! We are using on our website www.kratosz.com. Customer service is good and the app can also translated in languages other than English. Recommend!

Comfy & Ergo

I've been using Related Blog Post for 2/3 weeks, now! I love it! It was a bit hard because I'm Portuguese and all the code is in English but I followed all the instructions carefully and it's been working great! Thank you!

Gaming Mobility

Works Great! IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP
You do NOT paste in article.liquid, as they suggest. You place it in the Section 'article-template.liquid' , and place it AFTER the social buttons 'endif' statement. Not sure if this is all themes, but that's how it works in the debut theme at least. It looks good. It works. And it's free!

Atomire

Perfect little app that does what it needs to. Had a problem (my own mistake), reached out to the developer, and got the problem solved fast. Appreciate the help again! Definitely recommend this app :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22