Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

RowPhysio Shop

The feature itself worked fine but with my theme, the recent articles were showing in a column on the right and were not responsive so when I had a video inside the left main article column, the video would not adjust to size and lay over the recent article column. I removed this app, just too much work to figure out and customize the theme for it to work.

January 16, 2020

The design is responsive and happily used by thousands of stores. The issue likely would have been the placement of the snippet as you had it installed in the right column. For help with installation if you choose to give it another shot, refer to: https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/related-blog-posts-shopify-app

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works well and helps a lot. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

mejorescosas

Great, it gives related blogs posts to your store just as stated. Recommended. Best of all its FREE.

BorderTribe

Very good app! Worked out perfectly for us. Highly recommend it. Wish there were more options for theme styles.

my little baby

It didn't save settings changes, even after it displays a message that the changes are saved. Didn't display any blog posts.

December 5, 2019

Hi. If you reach out to support, we'd be happy to look into the issue for you. 1000s of other stores are successfully using the app.

bonappetitbox

AWESOME! Installed it and had it running in no time! I increased the size of the image of the related blogs, easy. Absolutely recommend! www.bonappetitbox.com

Weirdo Good

Just added this app. It does exactly what we were looking for. You don't always find free apps anymore; this is free AND it works great!

Lil Packaging USA

This app replaced related posts functionality which we lost when we migrated our blog away from WordPress. Does exactly what we need at the basic level (showing posts from within the same blog, as we have multiple blogs), app appears to enable a lot of control over how the articles are related, and the ability to exclude articles based on a number of rules (I've not tested this, as we do not need it).

Very impressed overall, installation was a 2 minute job with a simple liquid edit, great quality app.

The Western Shop

Merci, très utile et fonctionnelle. Facile à installer et en plus elle est gratuite. Pourquoi s'en priver ?

Top Drawer Essentials

Just what I was looking for (and needed) to help link related blog posts! Simple to install and flexible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20