Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Dr.C Lab - Smart Beauty from Silicon Valley

The app didn’t work. They asked for permission to access, but Never login. Sent them multiple emails asking for the updates but didn’t receive response. That’s so bad attitude. It has been about 2 weeks but the issue haven’t been fixed. I’ll update this review if they contact me.

Vita-Myr Natural Products

Even an old timer with no coding experience was able to install then get up and running in less than an hour! Won't no the impact for awhile but, happy so far! Thanks!

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

I had issues installing the code since I have a custom theme and we couldn't get it to work. I reached out for help and wow!!
Everything is perfect and they set it up for me right away.

I am thrilled.

Mental Monarchs

Got in a jiffy! Thank you so much for allowing this to be free. I would have never downloaded and this is a life saver.

ActyVT

as i am a beginner, it took me a little while to figure it out in the beginning but i got there in the end.

Mindplan.in

Does Not work at all even after adding the required code in liquid file.

Time waste!

Suggested to try a better app.

February 26, 2020

The app works for thousands of store. If you need support, feel free to reach out.

Cervi-Care

Must have app for shopify shop with blog. You can choose your design and integrate very well plus it's free. Amazing !

February 26, 2020

We're glad you're enjoying it :-)

kolwidi

I just started to use and it does what it says, so far it is perfect. i will put related articules where you want base on the config description. Just to mention some part that can be inproved, translation of some part, i can translate the related articules H3 but i could find the way to translate the read more button

February 5, 2020

You can easily change the "Read More" text by going into the app, clicking on Design at the top, then replacing the "Read more button text:" fields. The app is used by many stores with non-English languages.

RowPhysio Shop

The feature itself worked fine but with my theme, the recent articles were showing in a column on the right and were not responsive so when I had a video inside the left main article column, the video would not adjust to size and lay over the recent article column. I removed this app, just too much work to figure out and customize the theme for it to work.

January 16, 2020

The design is responsive and happily used by thousands of stores. The issue likely would have been the placement of the snippet as you had it installed in the right column. For help with installation if you choose to give it another shot, refer to: https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/related-blog-posts-shopify-app

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works well and helps a lot. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21