Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

earthdrinkware

Wonderful ad-on

Review bodyWonderful ad-on

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

I have had no problems with installing or using this app. My issue with it is that the suggested posts are in no way related to the posts that they are being linked to.

I have changed the settings to relate by content, tags, author etc several times, to no avail. It makes no difference.

This app basically suggests the same posts over and over on each blog post - suggested posts that don't actually relate to the posts they are being added to.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a "Related Blog Posts" app supposed to suggest posts that are actually "related"?

Very disappointed. And from the reviews, I'm not the only one who has experienced this issue. Please fix!!!

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using this handy little app in my store MoonGoddessGifts.com! It is a wonderful add to the Blog Page at the bottom it shows related posts. The best part is that it is free! I highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Shirley Chiche

Super application gratuite ! Great and free appli !
thank you for this free application that provides a direct link to the other articles in my blog.

BunnyQ

I just started use this app, seems very helpful! I just started use this app, seems very helpful! I just started use this app, seems very helpful!

retale to resale

awesome app helped me with with blogs on my online ship drop ship store very grateful for easy use apps like to this.

Roses N Retro

Was very easy to install and has some customization options for instance adding an image. I like having a few more options of blog articles at the bottom of blog post pages for any readers to checkout. Thank you for providing this app for free!

Xinh USA

I just found this app and I think it will actually help organize my blog for better traffic on my website. Just install and will update my review!!!!

ZOONIBO

Update - the bugs reported 5 months ago still arent fixed

Thanks for creating this app, it generally works well. One issue that I think needs to be looked at is the "exclude Post by tag" function. This doesn't seem to work.

Edit - this is now working, partially. It excludes the blog post from the pool but then leaves a blank space when excluding the post, rather than substituting with another post. i.e. if you have chosen to show 3 blog posts then sometimes only two will show.

Classic Turkish Towels

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com
I'll be recommending this to everyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17