Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Where To Next

The change in settings was easy to set up, grateful that this app is for free! Excited to see how it will influence our website's overall engagement!

DELU Games

Perfect. It does exactly what I need it to do and it works rather well! Thanks for making this free and so good!

HappyNow

I just started using this, it's the exact solution to my problem. I want users to read my blogs in sequence for a seamless experience!

Dope Dog Co

I just started using this application to display Related Blog Post within our current blog. I haven't used support yet, but I can only imagine that it is just as wonderful as this application. Thank you all! Again love this app.

Greener House Nursery

Works great! Very simple and easy to add to my blog template. Managed to get the formatting to look how I liked it in a few minutes too.

Trick-tees.com

Works as advertised and easy to install too. One of the things I notice myself doing on sites is being hooked into the related post articles and am pleased I now have this. It's great the app is free. Hopefully, the app will make the funny stories about the t-shirt characters at trick-tees.com more discoverable.

MyKidsNuk

I use this application to display our blog post and Related Blog Post all on one page and it works. Support is also excellent, Joshua bailed me out of an issue that I was having with my theme and the Related Blog Post app. Digital Darts teamed up with Shopify Tech support and solved this for me with a quickness not expected. Thank you all! Again love this app.

Vacation Tennis Co

Exactly the app I needed - and better than some of the paid ones but it is all for free. Fully customizable, and amazing customer support. Must download it!

Lilac & Clover

I really love this app for my blog for suggesting related content. Shopify doesn't have anything like it, so I love the addition. The app was not working when I first installed it, but support was quick to let me know they were working on it, and even sent me an email when it was fixed so I could reinstall. I also like that you can customize it to your liking.

May 26, 2019

Thanks for writing a review and glad you love the app!

blauento

The app is great! It is doing exactly what it says and at the same time, it is free. I wish there would be more like this. Keep up the good work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18