Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works well and helps a lot. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

mejorescosas

Great, it gives related blogs posts to your store just as stated. Recommended. Best of all its FREE.

bonappetitbox

AWESOME! Installed it and had it running in no time! I increased the size of the image of the related blogs, easy. Absolutely recommend! www.bonappetitbox.com

Weirdo Good

Just added this app. It does exactly what we were looking for. You don't always find free apps anymore; this is free AND it works great!

Lil Packaging USA

This app replaced related posts functionality which we lost when we migrated our blog away from WordPress. Does exactly what we need at the basic level (showing posts from within the same blog, as we have multiple blogs), app appears to enable a lot of control over how the articles are related, and the ability to exclude articles based on a number of rules (I've not tested this, as we do not need it).

Very impressed overall, installation was a 2 minute job with a simple liquid edit, great quality app.

The Western Shop

Merci, très utile et fonctionnelle. Facile à installer et en plus elle est gratuite. Pourquoi s'en priver ?

Top Drawer Essentials

Just what I was looking for (and needed) to help link related blog posts! Simple to install and flexible.

Where To Next

The change in settings was easy to set up, grateful that this app is for free! Excited to see how it will influence our website's overall engagement!

DELU Games

Perfect. It does exactly what I need it to do and it works rather well! Thanks for making this free and so good!

HappyNow

I just started using this, it's the exact solution to my problem. I want users to read my blogs in sequence for a seamless experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19