Related Blog Posts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

asia-idol.com

A great and must have app! Does exactly what I needed with crystal clear instructions. Got it up and running in no time. Excellent!

Clean Up Atelier

Location Germany

I just set it up and it looks great! Exactly what I was looking for, and so glad that it is free! Thanks a lot!

Faux Toys

This app was exactly what I was looking for in the realm of internal linking. The dev team, Joshua specifically, was incredible in helping me plug this into my site seamlessly. Remarkable they do this for free!

Haith's Bird Food UK

Great app. Does the job and it's free! Adds three related blog posts at the foot of the blog, which is just enough to keep viewers reading more.

April 5, 2022

Glad to hear you're enjoying the app. If you do want more then three blog posts, you can easily change that through the app settings.

The Candle Narratives

Very easy to install! I had no issues installing it without customer support. I'm glad I found it because I think it will be very helpful.

Home Essential Oils

pretty good, thank you. simple and easy to use thanks. pretty good, thank you. simple and easy to use thanks.

QUADRO Designer

This app does exactly what is advertised. It's very customizable, especially if you know liquid. And it's free. Thanks so much for sharing this!

my-lily.ru

Exactly what we were looking for, and FREE! Set-up toke less than 5 minutes, sharp and running with easy customization and perfect responsive support team. Higly suggested!

March 24, 2021

I'm glad to hear and thanks for using the app.

Jane Richmond

Easy to use and perfectly customizable. Thank you for making this app FREE!! It adds so much value to my site by suggesting other blog posts for my readers. Really useful app.

T.A DEFENSE

Simple et efficace. Affiche tout simplement les autres articles crées sur notre blog ("autres articles qui pourraient vous intéresser") afin que la personne puisse continuer la lecture s'il le souhaite.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21