Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

H.A.G Entertainment Hustle Shop

I didn't realize that shopify wasn't saving my customers cart across devices so before downloading this I tested by adding an item to my cart while logged into my account from my computer and then checking to see if my cart had those items from my phone. No it did not. So then I installed the app and went through the same process again and lo and behold yes the items were saved across devices.

Pretty in Purple

We have been using this app since we created out website. I have no complaints! It's been great and preforms as it should as far as I know. I've had customers indicate how much they appreciate the fact they don't loose their cart from one device to another. Thank you!

fansvite

This is a good app. It does exactly what it claims, it does! I would recommend it to anyone, who is looking for a cart synchronization and cart merging solution.

Exceed Brand | SHOP

Download App. Did not work!

While logged into my acc, I added an item to a cart. Then logged into acc on mobile and the cart was empty. App currently DOES NOT work.

Mini Kiki

I don't see this app working properly. I had added something to my cart in my mobile and when I logged in to my account on computer, it did not show my saved cart items.
I'm thinking to delete this app and add any other better app.

Tranquila

I Installed it and it doesn't work ...
I removed it immediately, it is useless, I wasted my time...

Magical Dream Skin

cool comme application ! merci beaucoup en plus c'est gratuit. Cela permet que le client retrouve toujours sont panier

Bevs Cross Crafts

I have installed App But cant get it to work and have emailed but they don't seem to answer emails .

EleJoy

LOVE this app, definitely worth it and its free. It allows you to place a timer on your items in the store which makes customers want to buy.

vowboard

nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35