Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

BisBShop

Hi, looking forward to this app hope it works.
if it works this will be so good for my shop cant wait to see this work.

DailyCacti

Great app for your shopify store. Amazing easy to use integration. Love it! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Qualfurn

For a free app, you are aowsom! Dont mind about this:
klasdjfklwenklnxlkcnlsndf;nweklfnlskn;nxc;klnasd;fnwe;nwnefwefwefklnklasd

Vric Beauty Shop

Estoy probando la app a ver que tal. En cuanto tenga más información al respecto estaré actualizando mi review.

Pro Play Shop

At this point, it's not working. Not sync between devices like if i'm buying in my computer and then i logged in my smartphone, Don't show me the cart

Lety Angel life style and variety store

ayuda en el proceso de compra de forma agil. da confianza y facilita el proceso de desicion de compra

Mystical Tienda

Probando a ver si funciona. Si es que si, en unos dias luego de probarla durante un tiempo actualizaré mi review

No somos malvados, somos desgraciados.

We still don't know how it is working but some people said that we needed to write a review first so here it is ours

SpineCare Engineer

does not work, keep asking on same phone to stack the cart, doesn't work on pc at all, this app has no use

Lola closet

I just started with the app hope it works if it does I will write another review for it. Just keeping my finger crossed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50