Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Farmaxè

L'app funziona davvero bene, consiglio a tutti di installarla, risolve il problema dei carrelli abbandonati

HeyChoices

Looking forward to see the result! Seem I have to review it before using it, anyway, the concept is epic! Update: not working..

Euphoric Sun

I really hope this works well, I haven't tried it myself but heard great things about it from other's reviews

Marie Livet

Looking forward to using this app having persistent carts. I have heard good things from other online store owners.

Shinely

So easy to use! Literally installed it and set it up in like 2 clicks! A simple must-have app that makes a huge difference for your customers.

Beautiful Certified Gems

I don't know how this app works because i tried but nothing came out. I would need some help please. Also I don't know where is the free plan and what is inside.

imusthaveone.com

Well stone the crows, it blooming works!... I was pulling my hair out to figure this out, so gobsmacked that Shopify hasn't sorted this out, so well done Free Persistent Cart APP :)

Little Treasures Aus

Haven't used it yet, but have heard good reviews from others. Asked me to write a review before i have tested.

Comet Pinball, Inc.

So far it seems inconsistent. Syncing seems to work if you add from the desktop but not from the phone. :-(

The Holiday Gift Shop Canada

Technically yes, this app does sync your customers' carts. However, it doesn't sync custom line item properties, and it doesn't sync cart attributes. If you're fine with that, go ahead and use this app and be happy that you're getting the app for free.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46