Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Big Boy Collectibles

Great App a must have! easy to install highly recommend, Thank you. https://bigboycollectibles.com

IAmShopMall

Great App! Highly recommend, my customers love it! My customers love https://iamshopmall.com/ Thank you.

K9's For Life

Just installed this app. This app should definitely make a difference when customers change devices as it makes the customer's life easier.

Symbiosys Re-usables

I have just loaded the app. The first message is telling me how many abandoned carts there are and their value. Very impressed.

delightful wholesale

was told that this App is good! i just downloaded and it sure will be a wonderful App to increase revenue. thanks!

The Leather Lily Boutique

As app is loading right now, I could only give it a three, once it's installed and we check it out ,I will update my review!

Pick of the Critters

I haven't been able to start yet...as soon as I do I will give another review. thanks for this being a free app

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

GearWrench Street Team Dealer Nathen Arnold

I just installed the app, i like the idea of the cart recovery. Was easy to install, let’s see if it works

IdeesFun

Très pratique et super facile a utiliser. Mais pourquoi cette app n'est pas inclu dans Shopify? Je recommande.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29