Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Diadani

Have to use long term to review in more details but I need a app that can log in on all devices.. can't wait

zhnng

it would be nice if you would allow me to install the app and see how it works before you require that I review your product. I hope that it works better than the first impression your pop up has left with me.

Ushria Watch & Accessories

I used this app to help me recover abandoned cart. And this app i think will help me. i will recommend this to all my ecom friends

Vinyl Cat Fencing

Making things happened and liking the features. With the spring season begin in a few months the fencing sales will begin. In the meanwhile winter discounts are given for spring installs:)

Chic Picks

It seems to be working just fine! I do wish there was a way to see the actual abandoned carts because the information they show is different from what I’m showing in my Shopify abandoned carts. Other than that, it works perfectly!

Melba Mae

This app requires a review before using, so I am not sure how I will like it yet. I will update review after using.

MyCutesi

I have not used this app but it is required to provide a review before using it. I will update review once I actually get to use this app.

Stoned Hilda

Only just installed and asking for review. Have not had a chance to see how it works which is why I did not rate 5 stars. Will have to see how it goes :)

Feed "A" Deed

Madddesigner

GREAT !!!!!! lets me know who has left something in there cart and how much I would have lost with abandoned carts

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37