Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Collect

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

IdeesFun

Très pratique et super facile a utiliser. Mais pourquoi cette app n'est pas inclu dans Shopify? Je recommande.

blanjain

good app, thank you for providing straight forward solution for my need. I think it will help my customer a lot.

PI Wholesale

A MUCH NEEDED APP. VERY GRATEFUL IT'S FREE.. THANK YOU TIMES A MILLION FOR THE HELP RETAINING CUSTOMERS AND KEEPING THEIR CART SAVED ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS.

Quality Topia LLC

Thanks a lot ! Great Product ! We really love the product and it works amazingly well . Very Important App for us

Closet XVIII

I haven't been able to use it yet because all it ask me to do is right a review. Not really sure how I can rate if I haven't tried it yet.

Surpiqure

Not working for me. I added items from my iphone and they do not show up on my mac.... Customer support not responding.

LUC BAUER

A great little fully automatic app, and best of all its free to use. Great support from the developers as well.

My Japanese Home

Great app! Does what it says! I've just installed it and tried it myself and the cart's products are there!

Gifts By Occasions

Very convenient app to remind a customer of what they were anticipating purchasing and converting those into sales.

Bio-Energy Aromatherapy™

I installed this app to help me track my abandoned carts. I used to have another app but it got too expensive. I hope this works just as well. It was super easy to install.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28