Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Collect

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Brannah's

i just installed this app extremely easy to set up in store will take time to see what the results are . thanks

Clothes-Together

I just barely started this app., just now and I will be back with a full review once I know more about it. Very easy to install.

Fungood

I like this shopify app. I like this shopify app. I like this shopify app. I like this shopify app. I like this shopify app so much.

Duel Apparel

I really liked this app because it lets me pick how much time I can put on my check out cart. thumbs up so yeah I really liked it.

Pasal

Super Easy setup. Right after setup it gave info abt how many were abandoned cart !! Lets see how it goes !

KeaBabies by KeaWorld

good app. recommended. very easy to use and good for devices across. good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pineapple Apparel

Cart Pencil helps my customers keep products in their cart when switching devices. Simple and easy to use, plus its free! You can see for yourself how it works at https://pineappleapparel.net/

Avo

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLÑÑÑ

Vixen Affair Shop

djrfdsfjdejdfsejdsfidskfsdkjlkjsdlkseiorerfe94e9w0rfwurjwiu roedrfjdfm v cvcxkcdxzcmdxldxmcfdcslcmal

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27