Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Shirt No

Great app for what it needs to be. Saw this on a recommended forum and will try it out and see how it works!

Noni Studios

Great app! Highly recommended ! İt will help you to boost your store and sales by reminding customers which product they loved before.

Smooveskin.co

Great app, one to use if you want to increase sales on your store. I would recommend all store owners download and install this app

The Food Folks

Problem with this app is when I logout cart is maintained nd when I relogin big issue is it adds the previously added items so if there are 2 items it will double it.

Al Premium Food Mart - Mississauga

Doesn't work, but the comments say that I need to leave a review, so here we are, hope it works, if it works

municoffee

Great, free app, that solves one very popular and easy problem. Easy install, free to use. Perfect for a small store.

Alessio Benatti

Spero funzioni dopo la recensione .. aggiornerò la valutazione dopo averla utilizzata nel periodo natalizio

aishlox

very good app i being using it for all my store, i high recommend it for all store. good support too, thank you guys

SHEEX

Hoping this app will work as expected for the holiday season. I will update my review if it works. Thanks

Soli Mar Tendencias

muy buena gracias estupendo la aplicación muy buena gracias estupendo la aplicación muy buena gracias estupendo la aplicación

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48