Reviews (104)

4.8
June 4, 2024

Just set up izyrent for our guest house and it integrates nicely on our website. I had a few questions that I sent by email and got almost immediate response which is such a relief when you get stuck! Highly recommended!

Les Tourelles de Thun
France
About 1 month using the app
June 5, 2024

Fast support team + Pretty intuitive software! Easy to learn and operate. We look forward to doing more business with these guys! 100% Worth your time!

The Mighty Fish
26 days using the app
May 29, 2024

Great app that allows me to accept bookings without listing my vacation rental on those other expensive platforms. Customer support was very responsive and accommodating with my requests. I highly recommend this app for your booking needs.

VacationGrabs
17 days using the app
May 30, 2024

This app solved so much trouble! Customer support is amazing, quick to respond and actually answer the questions :)

I'm very happy with this app and it's team. Subscribed for Pro Plan :)

Kupėtaitė
Lithuania
10 minutes using the app
May 6, 2024

The app itself is incredible: it allows you to create a rental service in just a few minutes and with an easy and simple interface. But, the best part, is the support. The developer replies immediately to all questions and also goes further with better support than Shopify itself. I FULLY RECOMMEND this app! Thank you SPEAZ! :)

INFINITE 5G
Italy
May 17, 2024

We use IzyRent on our website that our customers are able to rent our campers. We can emphasize that the support is incredibly good. They respond quickly and always look for an ideal solution. Thanks for that!

Holzstatt
Switzerland
6 months using the app
April 8, 2024

We've been using the IzyRent app for the past 5 years, we couldn't have made possible using Shopify if it wasn't for this life saving rental app.
The customer support is very responsive and the team always helping to solve our problems. There aren't any apps to match IzyRent app features, so we are happy that we found them. Highly recommending their app.

WiFicandy
Ireland
About 1 year using the app
April 18, 2024

Great app and excellent customer service!

MN Tru North
5 months using the app
April 26, 2024

Amazing support! Sent an email and got a response right away!

Electric Bike & Scooter
3 months using the app
May 7, 2024

Very nice app for bookings, amazing customer support!

CamperMacherei