4.8
February 1, 2024

IZYRent is awesome! Super easy to use, gets things done quickly. The support team is super fast and helpful. Definitely the best rental app out there!

Ioio Play
Brazil
13 days using the app
April 7, 2024

Great to work with! Quick responses to questions.

Tow-N-Go Rentals
January 11, 2024

The app works very good for us. The support was super fast with answering questions.

Animova
Germany
5 months using the app
April 1, 2024

Great and responsive customer service!

Wheel Walkers (WW)
13 days using the app
January 17, 2024

Amazing App. Works brilliantly. The developer is very responsive to all my questions. Thank you

Sandbanks Lodge
3 months using the app
December 20, 2023

The most well tought of reservation/ rental app on the marketplace. Tested over a dozen of them and this one is the best one by far. Customer support is very proactive and the developers actually care to improve the app.

Lourama / Rentorama
October 18, 2023

I've been using IzyRent for my houseboat rental business and it's been a game-changer. The app allows me to easily define what days of the week rentals can start and end on, making it incredibly flexible for my operations. Integration with existing Shopify features is seamless, which was a big plus for me.

What really sets this app apart, though, is the developer's support. They've been extremely responsive, fixing minor bugs quickly and even accommodating some of my feature requests. This gives me confidence that the app will continue to improve and adapt to my needs. Highly recommended for any rental business!

The app currently offers flexibility in choosing the customer pays x% + a deposit now and x% later. I hope in future versions there may be the ability to have a specific payment schedule were the customer pays x% now, and x% by a specific date. This would give even more flexibility and help us out!

Houseboat Adventures
December 4, 2023

I am staring my dinnerware rental for parties and this app works great for me!! Customer service was really helpful in setting everything up. Thank you so much

Casa Ele
Honduras
25 days using the app
May 6, 2024

The app itself is incredible: it allows you to create a rental service in just a few minutes and with an easy and simple interface. But, the best part, is the support. The developer replies immediately to all questions and also goes further with better support than Shopify itself. I FULLY RECOMMEND this app! Thank you SPEAZ! :)

INFINITE 5G
Italy
May 17, 2024

We use IzyRent on our website that our customers are able to rent our campers. We can emphasize that the support is incredibly good. They respond quickly and always look for an ideal solution. Thanks for that!

Holzstatt