IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 16, 2021

Customer service is good :) Not sure if the app meets all the things I'm looking for but they tried their best to help me configure it and get everything done. They even created a product for me so I could see how it works. Would recommend :)

ShoreBoard
May 10, 2021

Great app that solves the headache of offering bookings on set days and with optional times. Easy to implement.

Blossoms
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 30, 2021

Started using this recently to take bookings for our new glamping site. App works really easily, unlike the 2 others I tried and cancelled. And the people running it were super helpful to ensure it worked well with our site. Highly recommend.

Jam Cycling
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 28, 2021

Super easy app to use compared to a lot of booking and rental apps I've tried! Developer is working to get more available on the app! Such fast response from support and they're open to any ideas you have for the app to! Would highly recommend

Rent A Dress
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 16, 2021

One of the best apps for renting an reservations. And I've tried a few! Also - the day i launched my new webshop, i had a bug, which harmed the look and feel on site. The support was LIGHTNING FAST at replying and fixed the issues in a matter of minutes! - Now that's support! Thanx a lot!

Viborg Bryghus