4.8
July 13, 2023

We've tried other scheduling apps but nothing compares to IzyRents. I'm honestly astonished at how quickly their support responds to requests and just how easy they are to work with. I asked for some minor color customization and had it done within minutes. Absolutely fantastic!

Edit: I had an issue with bookings and got immediate help. They patiently helped me find the issue and I couldn't be happier with the support I've received.

eBike The Beach
9 months using the app
July 20, 2023

This app works great with Shopify. It's simple to use and setup and when you need help their support are very efficient at resolving the issue. This app focuses on the important features you need in a booking app and allows Shopify to do the rest. I highly recommend!

ATCO's Community Equipment Program
About 1 year using the app
November 28, 2023

Helpful support - was able to resolve issues quickly.

BelleHire
About 2 months using the app
October 12, 2023

Great experience, super fast CS replies and resolutions. Highly recommend! We enjoy using it for our dress hire business.

TheOnlyDress Hire
2 months using the app
July 26, 2023

I have been thoroughly impressed with IzyRent. The app has solved several issues with my niche and specific business model which has been amazing. The other incredibly valuable thing about IzyRent is how responsive the developer is. I have submitted a request for new functionality, and was blown away to find that functionality added within 24 hours. A really useful app with superior customer service. Thanks IzyRent!

Clutter Collect
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
August 27, 2023

Did everything I need it to do and more. The customer support was incredible and assisted me with everything I needed help with (which was a lot). SPEAZ from customer support was amazing, thank you.

Ocean Drive Options
3 months using the app
July 17, 2023

I have had nothing but problems with this app. It keeps detaching itself from the calendar I set up and I have already dealt with support over this issue before and it keeps happening. I'm over it.

Impulse Music Co.
8 months using the app
SPEAZ replied July 20, 2023

Sorry for your bad experience with my app.
I’ve checked my mails but i saw you never reached me about that specific issue ?
I’m usually very fast at support, i've answered all your previous support requests and fixed your issues in matter of minutes but I can’t help you if you dont contact me in first place ?
I know it can be frustrating when things doesn’t work as it should be. But there can be plenty of causes like the theme you are using, some app conflicting or even a misconfiguration who is not related to my app at all!
Also i tried to reach you multiple times for get more information about the issue you encountered but i got no answers from you.
Unfortunaly I cant help you if you dont want to be helped! :-/
Anyway, you can reach me anytime, and i will be happy to make you change your mind about the app!
Cheers

September 24, 2023

We've been using the app for almost a year, and it works perfectly. And the support is absolutely amazing!

Emprue
Bulgaria
About 1 year using the app
July 27, 2023

SPEAZ knocked out multiple website fixes outside of IZY rent without hesitation and is super quick with getting back to any question or concern!

Hoff's Bikesmith
4 months using the app
September 6, 2023

A very practical and well designed app. Clearly written by someone who knows the industry and knows what they are doing. Very responsive and helpful support. I've raised 3 queries and all answered/resolved within an hour of raising them. Would recommend this app to anyone with this use case.

Sherlock Homes