Reviews (104)

4.8
July 14, 2023

IzyRent is really great app. They responded very quickly to my support request and answered all my questions!

CubMountainATV
9 months using the app
July 25, 2023

Great app, great customer service. I was on chat with live chat for about an hour and they patiently answered every question. Highly recommend!

Barbados Dress Rentals
About 1 month using the app
September 20, 2023

Customer service was very helpful

SNO-GO Ski Bikes
8 months using the app
October 12, 2023

support is incredibly fast and helpful. Best rental app I used so far.
Thanks to the creators.

Rollstuhl Mieten München
Germany
15 days using the app
September 27, 2023

While tweaking the settings I have been asking constant questions on the live chat, the developer has been responding instantly to make sure I am getting everything that I want out of the app - even going in to edit some code that was left over from another uninstalled app to ensure all was working smoothly. Couldn't ask for better customer service. Well worth the $.

Studio Cakes
About 6 hours using the app
September 22, 2023

Excellent app. Very prompt reply solving our problems

COOLISTIC
Hong Kong SAR
2 months using the app
August 22, 2022

We use this app to take all our bookings. It is very dynamic and caters for many different booking types depending on what your business needs. The best part about the app is the customer service. The developers almost instantly reply to all emails, and they’re very helpful in fixing things or assisting quickly. Love the app!

CAPRI HIRE
Over 2 years using the app
April 16, 2021

One of the best apps for renting an reservations. And I've tried a few! Also - the day i launched my new webshop, i had a bug, which harmed the look and feel on site. The support was LIGHTNING FAST at replying and fixed the issues in a matter of minutes! - Now that's support! Thanx a lot!

Viborg Bryghus
Denmark
About 2 years using the app
June 22, 2021

Excellent support! Very swift replies. Developed features that I suggested like discounts for longer stays. Great communication to improve app even further. As hotel booking apps are still scarce on Shopify this App is a Must have for independent Hoteliers.

La Vista Lodge
South Africa
Over 1 year using the app
January 13, 2022

We tried about 4 different apps to handle the rental side of our business but none came close to what was needed apart from IzyRent. Customer service went beyond the call of duty and I could not be happier with the end result. I've done the work for you, stick with IzyRent as the others will only do half a job. This app has thought of everything.

Globe-Trotter