4.6
January 4, 2024

We saw a 13% conversion rate with Rep last month, and are continuing to see strong results this month so far! The outcomes were truly remarkable, with an astonishing 97% of customer requests being successfully handled by their AI. This alleviated a significant effort on our customer support team and spared us valuable resources. Witnessing the AI chat efficiently assist customers on our website, effectively guiding them through the sales funnel, was truly impressive, especially considering our high traffic volume. Moreover, having the ability to fine-tune the AI's responses through AI training proved to be incredibly convenient for us.

Country Wine & Spirits
4 months using the app
Edited January 31, 2024

Interacting with Rep Ai team was seamless - within seconds of onboarding, the AI chatbot was engaged and responsive. Without needing extensive knowledge inputs, Rep AI provided relevant and thoughtful replies to my queries.

The chat interface stands out for its friendly, approachable design. The flowing chat bubbles make conversations feel more natural and personal.

I initially had some support issues that the Rep team swiftly resolved. But what truly impressed me was the CEO Yoav Oz and Shauli Mizrahi's hands-on approach - she/he directly reached out to understand my experience. This personal commitment to each customer embodies customer first values.
The thoughtful product design paired with sincere customer service makes me confident in recommending Rep AI as an intelligent automated assistant for digital health platforms. By providing prompt responses while also connecting you to real experts when needed, Rep AI optimizes user experience - which is vital for building patient trust and engagement online.

healthcare nt sickcare
India
About 10 hours using the app
November 24, 2023

I have to say, Rep AI really blew us away! You know how fast AI is moving these days, but with Rep, it feels like the future is already here. Their widget feels just like you're talking to a real person, which is awesome for an online store that gets customers who love to ask questions. We gave it a whirl with their 30-day trial, and honestly, the way it chatted with customers and got our brand’s vibe was impressive. And when we saw a 17% jump in our sales, we were all like, 'Yep, we're definitely keeping this!' It’s not just about meeting expectations, Rep’s kind of smashing them.

NutraBio
About 1 month using the app
November 16, 2023

I have installed and uninstalled about 6 different AI chatbots on our site. Rep AI sounded good, but the price kept me from installing it initially. Well, you get what you pay for. Rep AI is the best. And actually with the number of conversations they give you for the price, it is not really any more expensive than the others. It is just better in almost every category. It is way more customizable than all the other chatbots I tried. Not to mention the help is really great. Especially Sarah. She is patient and very knowledgeable. The best part about her is that she cares and does her best to help, and that is something that is becoming pretty rare in customer service. I recommend REP AI highly.

Adaptogen Superfoods
10 days using the app
November 13, 2023

It has been a life saver for us, by cutting down customer service time by more than 90%. Customers love being able to chat 24/7, and 93% of customers were happy with the replies received, and one it three customers who chatted, went on to place an order. It also makes placing an order for the customer really easy. This works straight out of the box, and you can easily adapt it and add specific answers to questions. Support if required is fast and friendly too.

Golden Greens Organic Ltd
15 days using the app
October 19, 2023

One of the main reasons I use Rep AI is to reduce the amount of support tickets I receive. Every time Rep AI answers a customer's question, that's one support ticket that I don't have to answer. After answering hundreds of customer questions it has saved tons of valuable time.

Another reason is the product finder. Having a store with numerous products, it can be difficult for customers to find exactly what they're looking for. Rep AI is able to suggest products, add products to cart, and push the customer to checkout, all while talking with the customer.

The last reason is the customer support. There's one thing I can't stand with apps and that's terrible customer support. Thankfully Rep AI has top notch customer support and they've been nothing but helpful so far. They have quick replies, long detailed answers, and just a genuine desire in helping your store improve.

TechSpade
About 2 months using the app
October 2, 2023

I have been working with Hello Rep AI for over 1.5 years with a client of mine- I have a marketing business and I help provide marketing strategies and tactics for b2c clients. I discovered Hello Rep through a search for the automated chat for our ecommerce site that sells high end consumer medical devices. I cannot recommend Hello Rep AI high enough. From the quick and relatively seamless integration to the great customer support, I was pleasantly surprised at how friction-free the addition of this automated chat feature was. The best part, is the "found" money from simply adding the chat feature-as the amount of data grew from our visitors, the Rep AI became increasingly more optimized and we've seen consistent sales conversion every month since we started using them. A no-brainer, affordable, valuable service that I now recommend to all my clients who have similar needs on their ecomm site.

Theradome
4 months using the app
September 11, 2023

Rep AI strategically approaches customers when they need it most and helps them find exactly what they are looking for. They have helped us increase our conversion rate, spiking sales and we still enjoy a 20X ROI! Rep takes the manual work off our shoulders when it comes to support tickets - their AI powered bot can show our customers around the site, suggest products, collect leads, answer questions, provide special offers, track orders. We have the ability to train the AI on information so it answers just the way we want it to. Check out Rep for more results with less effort.

Harney & Sons Fine Teas
3 months using the app
February 14, 2024

We've been using RepAI for the last month as our first AI Live Chat functionality on the site. The set-up and onboarding was fantastic - we're a larger retailer so the RepAI team really did the vast majority for us, setting up bespoke responses and ensuring it really delivered on what we needed it to do, as well as matching our brand voice.

We've now finished our free trial and moved into a retainer basis with a dedicated account handler. There's still some refinement to go, and ongoing improvements and ways to make it even more efficient for us, and useful for customers. But I'm excited to see what it can do.

Others have mentioned the price of the app. I have to say, if you work out how much money it's generating for you in sales, and saving you customers contacting your customer services team, it's actually very cost effective piece of kit.

Funky Chunky Furniture
August 7, 2023

I highly recommend Rep.AI. Their AI-powered concierge aka chatbot has helped us to increase our AOV, conversion rate and overall sales. They have some awesome features, like the ability to notify our customers when out-of-stock items come back online. I really like the ability to customize the chatbots responses so that it matches our brands tone of voice. Their recent ChatGPT integration was able to parse all of our sites blog posts, reviews and FAQs to teach the concierge how to answer questions from our customers. This has been a game changer as I often get tired of answering the same question over and over... LOL. The Rep.ai team is super helpful, responsive and even has a dedicated Slack channel where we can get near real time help. The AI is able to answer questions and suggest our bestsellers, our combo packs, segment options through requested categories. Overall, we are very happy with the experience it provides our customers.

Old Bones Therapy