Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Hassle FREE custom REPORTS and Analytics. Export and Download.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sacred Weaves

A must-have app. Lifesaver due to limitations of Shopify native reporting. Support is also top-notch.

October 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help if you need it.

Milli's Keto Kitchen

First of all, the support team is AMAZING! I downloaded the app after following a thread online regarding the best apps for meal prep services. I have downloaded so many apps before trying to find one that would be ideal for our business and always ends up uninstalling them as they end up being useless. I am happy to have come across this because Sam really did save us a lot of work and time that we lose every week trying to manually enter data. Please do not look further, these guys are amazing and the customer response/support is top-notch. They will go out of their way to make you have a great experience and will work with you to try to come to a solution to any report-related issue you are facing. I highly recommend them.

September 30, 2021

Wow - thanks so much for the encouraging words! We are always happy to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Popped Fundraising

Best app out there, best customer service.
Anyone saying otherwise is lying
I would pay (not too much please) for it :)

September 28, 2021

Wow! We love hearing feedback like this. Thanks so much and don't worry - we will let you pay soon!

King's Seafood Company

Sam and his team have been great in providing excellent support! They have been extremely responsive and have assisted us with creating multiple, customized Reports. Looking forward to working with the Report Toaster team as we continue to optimize our internal webstore!

September 27, 2021

Thanks so much for the review!! We have loved helping you get the reports you need. Looking forward to assisting more in the future.

Virtika Outerwear Europe

I use this app to do my European VAT tax analysis and reporting which needs to be submitted by country and in CSV. I built custom reports for each European country, which simplifies my work to a minimum. Excellent App, easy to use. Top marks!

September 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are glad you like the app - much more to come!

Ann Hand

I added this app today and asked for some help in Chat. I was overwhelmed by help I received. I now have several report formats I can send to the owner for daily or weekly sales updates (including customer info. Thanks Report Toaster!!

September 20, 2021

Thanks for the review, and glad we could be of help!

Flight Coffee

This app is incredibly versatile and user friendly; within minutes, I was able to pull out exactly what I needed to get a better understanding of requirements of my dispatch team. The helpdesk understood my needs and created several custom reports for me in minutes. Would recommend.

September 20, 2021

Thanks so much, really happy we could help you out! :)

Lonely Kids Club

Really game changing reporting software with incredible support. Highly recommend! Also appreciate how customisable it is to suit needs. We use it to track vendor sales. All in all great experience.

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, glad we could help!

Resealable Pouch

I was looking for ways to see my sales by tags. This app does this job and much more. Support was very helpful as well.

September 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Glad that you found what you needed and we are ALWAYS here to help.

St Elise BAZAAR

The service is outstanding- always helpful, always available. George in particular was so efficient and knowledgeable- highly recommend!

September 16, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad this was helpful for you and that you had a great experience working together with our support team. Feel to reach out to us anytime if you need any further help.