Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Hassle FREE custom REPORTS and Analytics. Export and Download.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

J!NX

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great reporting tool. However, charging $150 per MONTH for a reporting tool is completely unreasonable. It's too bad, had high hopes for this one.

The Lace Museum Shop

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Had a problem with Report Toaster and George Bailey-Kirby in customer support jumped in on a Chat session and quickly solved the mystery. And he provided several helpful resource links since I’m a new user. Very proactive! Thanks so much for quickly solving my issue. George gets 5 stars, but the overall rating is 4 stars because how to use the Select Column feature was counter intuitive. I suggested they add text that you “drag & drop” the new column name (vs trying to double click to select from the list).

January 10, 2022

Thank you for the review and for your excellent suggestion, we'll certainly consider adding it to the app :)

Laura Elizabeth

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just added this app to help me with my tax reports. Everything is easy to find. And, when I needed help, I chatted with someone who answered my questions quickly and even made a report for me! I couldn't recommend this app more!

January 4, 2022

Wonderful, glad we could help get everything you need :)

Link Haus

Very robust app with lots to offer. Lots of great data. GREAT customer support too! I've used their Chat a couple times to get clarity on how to do something and have been delighted with the help I've received. Highly recommend!

December 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are glad to help anytime. Please keep checking back for exciting new features.

Shoes on Solano

I've been really happy with the detail I can get from this app, and when I'm stumped George has been really helpful in figuring out what information I need.

December 22, 2021

Thanks for the great review, really happy we could help you out! :)

Madre

Location Malaysia

This apps useful for me to track my store performance and thumb ups with their customers support team!!!

December 16, 2021

Excellent, glad we could be of assistance! :)

Mini & Me

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Recent gestart met het creëren van diverse rapporten. Veel mogelijkheden. Goede uitvoermogelijkheden. Daarnaast goede chatfunctie voor vragen met snelle respons.

December 8, 2021

Thank you for the kind review, happy we could help you out!

Aulipure

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Exceptional customer service! Also this app can schedule reports, which is reallllllllllly helpful.

December 8, 2021

Excellent, glad you find the scheduler useful! Thanks for the review :)

YALLAWASEET

Location Australia

greatest app
great function and tools
even free. really amazing app please use this app anyone who are looking for export data

December 8, 2021

Thanks for the review, glad we could be of service!

El3ment Productions

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is by far the best app and support I have used on shopify. The support was instant and they helped me to create reports from another app extension I used on shopify. I highly suggest this app!

December 6, 2021

Excellent, really appreciate the nice review and we're happy we could provide you with exactly what you were looking for!