Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 25, 2023

Build your own reports. Lots of intuitive report templates to get started. The paid plan is worth every penny to get the calculated fields. George and the support team have offered us excellent support to get our core business reports in order.

La Mesa Vineyards
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Cloudlab replied January 25, 2023

Glad to hear it - happy we could get you sorted with the exact reports that you were looking for! Appreciate the kind review :)

January 20, 2023

I would highly recommend this app. Coming from a person who tried ALL of the other apps on Shopify – this is the only app that actually solved my problem. I was trying to pull together a recognized revenue by fulfillment date and unrecognized revenue report and was ripping my hair out trying to figure out the shopify reporting as well as all the other apps out there. Sam & George provided a “high-touch” solution for me by creating the exact report I needed after fully understanding my needs. This is the only app out there that allows for true customization of reports. I would highly suggest you give them a try… if you can’t figure out your report then contact them at customer support. I will GUARANTEE you that they will figure out a solution for you as they did for me. Thanks for your help Sam & George!

Premium Home Source
Time spent using app: 10 days
Cloudlab replied January 23, 2023

Excellent, so glad we could get you the report you were looking for (and we're always happy to work with our customers to get them what they need :) )

Thank you for the kind review!

January 19, 2023

Excellent app and even better support! Despite being in the trial version George and the ReportToaster team provide awesome support and really do everything possible to earn your business. My main focus is on tax reports but so far there are countless reports and better filtering, visualization and exporting.

LabJack
Time spent using app: 2 days
Cloudlab replied January 19, 2023

Appreciate the kind review, so glad we could be of service and help get you the reports you need :)

January 4, 2023

I have to say, it's very upsetting to use Shopify and find that they (Shopify) do not include any good reporting functionality. It's sad we have to resort to so many 3rd party apps just to get basic functionality, most of which is required to run a business. But since that is the case, it's good to have a great app like this to help out. The reports are plentiful and easy to learn. But where this app really shines is the customer support. I get a live agent and have my questions answered quicker than any other app on Shopify. This is one app where I'm happy to give them my money each month. As long as prices don't increase, I'll be a customer for life! Keep making great apps and I'll keep installing them. Shout out to George Bailey-Kirby! I've spoken with him a few times and he's always great to work with.

Joco Records
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Cloudlab replied January 4, 2023

Really glad we could get you the reports you need - thank you for the kind review :)

December 23, 2022

Great app and AWESOME customer support. George created the exact report I needed for state Sales Tax. Couldn't give a higher recommendation!

Iowa Magic Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Cloudlab replied December 23, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, glad that new report had what you were looking for :)

December 16, 2022

We just downloaded this app today and have had the best experience in the last few hours. Some how 2500+ of our orders got marked as fulfilled, and we have been sorting through these manually all week trying to get this issue resolved so we can ship our customers items! George helped me get a report in no time and it was exactly what I needed to see! Definitely recommend!!!!

Southern Boy Co.
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Cloudlab replied December 16, 2022

Excellent, so glad we could help you out and get you sorted with the report you were looking for :)

December 6, 2022

What an app! Best support ever too, Spoke to George Baily-Kirby who was so helpful and fast! Built the report I needed, which was a new one they just added in. Dont look anywhere else, this is hands down the best reporting app you can find :)

AbsoluteSkin
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Cloudlab replied December 6, 2022

Thank you for the great review, happy we could get you the reports you're looking for :)

November 14, 2022

By far the best reporting app I have ever tried. And BY FAR the best customer service I have ever experienced by any Shopify app. Just works!

Plakatbar.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 7 days
Cloudlab replied November 14, 2022

Really glad we could get you sorted - appreciate the kind review :D

November 2, 2022

The amount of free reports that this app offers seems unapparelled. Their pricing is better than other similar apps. And the customer service so far has been outstanding. And I am on the free plan.

Everywhen.co.il
Israel
Time spent using app: 7 days
Cloudlab replied November 2, 2022

Appreciate the kind review, happy we could assist :)

October 31, 2022

Amazing services by George Bailey-Kirby, He was extremely helpful and saved me so much time on filing taxes. He figured out exactly what I needed instead of brushing me off like every other app. Highly recommend this app. 10/10

Massage Gun Solutions
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Cloudlab replied October 31, 2022

Thanks for the great review, glad we could help you out :)