Reviews (207)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced, customizable reporting capabilities, filling the void left by Shopify's limited options. It's particularly beneficial for retail-subscription businesses. Many appreciate the quick and effective customer service. Features like easy-to-use templates and scheduled email reports are also praised. It's competitively priced and ideal for preparing sales tax and inventory reports.

May 13, 2024

Report toaster has been great for our business. We sell products on behalf of third party clients, and this seems to be the only app capable of sharing that data, without giving them full access. And it gives us a significant amount of control on what data we share.
The ability to easily see data is also great, as Shopify's built in system can at time be confusing, this allows you to create reports, and quickly access the data.
The support team is also very helpful, usually responding on the same day, when a query is raised

Creator Merch
7 months using the app
Cloudlab replied May 30, 2024

Thanks for the great review, really glad we could help with those shared reports :)

June 26, 2024

the app is just fabulous and when there was something I was unable to do, George from their team helped me create a custom report within minutes to get the data I needed to scale.

I can't stress enough how amazingly versatile the app is to create custom reports. what's even more amazing is how excellent and responsive the customer service is! I wouldn't go with any other plugin after this experience!

Macro Mug
16 days using the app
Cloudlab replied June 28, 2024

Appreciate the great review, so happy we could help you out and that you had such a fantastic experience with our support. Thank you! :)

May 23, 2024

Sophisticated app. Not always totally intuitive, but that's likely because it's pretty nuanced. Responsive support team.

I-Hos Gallery
4 months using the app
Cloudlab replied May 30, 2024

Appreciate the kind review! If you ever need help with setting something up or learning more about the app, we're always here to assist! :)

April 5, 2024

Report toaster is a life saver at tax time and throughout the year when checking up on individual product sales, specific demographics, etc.

The support team is SUPER AMAZING when it comes to helping out if you're learning the tools.

F-Life Games
9 months using the app
Cloudlab replied April 10, 2024

Excellent, glad we could help you out and get you all the reports you needed (especially during tax season!). :)

May 23, 2024

It is a perfect app, even the free plan is good enough and we are planning to upgrade already.

Turku Kārums
Latvia
30 days using the app
Cloudlab replied May 30, 2024

Thank you for the nice review, welcome aboard :)

April 15, 2024

We have had Report Toaster for barely a week and are already LOVING it. I can't believe we went this long on Shopify standard reports. I feel very confident this is going to level up our business in a huge way (that is now reportable)! The Support Team has been incredible and available every second we have needed them, offering suggestions, improvements, and helping us navigate the app. LOVE Report Toaster!

RAGS.com
6 days using the app
Cloudlab replied April 24, 2024

Appreciate the kind review and really glad our support team could get you sorted!

February 28, 2024

Report Toaster is a great app and a big improvement over the standard Shopify reports. It provides a ton of flexibility in building reports and I personally love the scheduled email reports feature. I have several reports scheduled to be delivered right when I need them. The support has also been amazing in customizing certain reports. Finally, the price is right too. I would highly recommend Report Toaster for anyone looking to work with more advanced reporting than what Shopify offers.

Paria Outdoor Products
10 months using the app
Cloudlab replied March 7, 2024

Thanks for the great review - happy to help out with your reports and glad to hear that you recommend our app :)

February 15, 2024

Shopify has many limitations when it comes to reporting, especially when more apps and add-ons are added. Report Toaster has been a game changer when it comes to all of our reporting needs and has filled in the many gaps that Shopify has with their analytics/reports. Report Toaster has customizable reports with many filters and columns you can add depending on what you need to see, plus they have amazing customer service. If you need a report that they don't automatically show, someone in customer support will have a meeting with you and create a report that meets your needs. They also will meet with you just to simply walk you through how their platform works. They will listen to your needs and show you how they can meet them. 10/10 would recommend!

Peak Ski Company
About 1 year using the app
Cloudlab replied February 20, 2024

Thank you for the kind in-depth review; we're so glad that you've been able to take full advantage of the app and have been able to get great value out of our services and support. :)

March 12, 2024

Just started using this, but looks like it will have all we need, and the CS (Thanks George) has been great right out of the gate!

Salty Buns Co.
About 1 month using the app
Cloudlab replied March 20, 2024

Appreciate the kind review, glad we could help you out!

July 3, 2024

I hit a brick wall with Shopify's order export CSV, since there's no way to find removed items from edited orders in the CSV file.

Report Toaster is a great app, simple, straightforward, powerful and very well priced. Kick the tires for free if you're on the Shopify Basic plan. You won't be able to export reports but you'll have full access to them. Upgrade for a very reasonable monthly fee.

OEM HiFi