Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Hassle FREE custom REPORTS and Analytics. Export and Download.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

I Have a Bean

We started off with the free app to find out if it really offered something we could use. We were easily able to get to Shopify data that is otherwise hidden from us and extract that data to a CSV file. We created several reports with it and then got to the point where I wanted to be able to automate the running of some new reports. I contacted support and Sam got back to me pretty quickly. I described what we were looking to do and he said "This seems like a great one to solve for you. I think we can get you pretty close with our new calculated fields feature and scheduled reports. Here is what I'm seeing you need:..." All I can say is WOW! Not only did he see what we needed, he created 4 reports for me that do exactly what we need. They are now scheduled and running automatically every pay period without any further intervention from me. What a wonderful work ethic I've encountered with Sam at Report Toaster. I highly recommend the app and the company!
-Pete

June 21, 2022

Wow - what a great review! It was a pleasure helping you Pete. Hope you can use all that extra time wisely :).

Market on Blackhawk

These folks really know their stuff. The software is incredible, regarding what they can do. Support is over the top awesome. Highly recommend!

June 13, 2022

Excellent, glad to hear it - thank you for the nice review :)

BCause

Report Toaster is a game changer for us. We're an online marketplace and we use Report Toaster to generate automated sales reports for our various vendors. Our vendors have loved the detailed and live reporting and it's saved us a mountain of time. Additionally, the customer support is NEXT LEVEL. George has helped us tailor our reports and when a new feature was rolled out, reached out to us directly to let us know as he knew we were waiting for the feature. 5 stars is an understatement!

June 8, 2022

Heh awesome, thanks guys -really glad we could help you out and get you those custom reports you need :D

Apolla Performance Wear

Very limited with our Shopify analytics and in a very chaotic time for our business was able to find this app and install quickly (love the free plan). I went right to the live chat feature, received an immediate response and told them exactly what I needed. They were able to create the report exactly as needed and made my life infinitely easier in the process. So thrilled to have found this app to fill in the gaps where Shopify reporting is lacking and has such an excellent, customer service driven philosophy!

June 8, 2022

Thank you for the great review, really happy we could help you out :)

Mulburry Street Products

This app was actually suggested by a Customer Support person from Shopify. I was AMAZED at the level of customer support they gave to us. Even during the free trial period. We wanted to create a really complex report - combining information that is usually not needed. They were fantastic.

May 16, 2022

Thanks for the lovely review, really glad we could be of service and get you the data you were looking for :)

Champ Dog Gear

George has helped me make my report exactly what I need! Such a relief and saving me so much time! Great app.

May 5, 2022

Excellent, glad we could be of help and get you the data that you needed :)

The Mamahood

Excellent app. Excellent customer service too - i needed help today and the developer went above and beyond.

May 5, 2022

Thank you for the great review, always appreciate good feedback from our customers! Happy we could help you out :)

Fine Bedding Company

Report Toaster is our chosen source for reporting on the data in Shopify. Once you have used it you will never go back to the in-built Shopify reports. It is very flexible in building the data structure you require and you can save pre-defined reports to save you time. In addition the support is 5* , highly recommended

April 26, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, really happy those reports are working out for you :)

Pistols and Pearls Boutique

This app has been so valuable for me in determining at a glance how my business is performing. It covers every aspect of the necessary information as to inform me of the “health” of my business. It has also allowed me to eliminate several other apps which has saved me a lot of money on app subscriptions. I was even able to get sales tax reports which allowed me to eliminate Tax Jar. My favorite part of this app is the amazing customer service provided! I highly recommend using this app!

April 20, 2022

Glad to hear we could really help you out and thank you for the great review! :D

Tennessee Grass Fed

I am so glad I found Report Toaster. There are so many prebuilt reports that can easily be filtered and saved. I've scheduled all the needed reports so I don't have to go into the app to retrieve the information. Chat Support was fast and knowledgeable.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for your lovely review, happy we could be of assistance! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12