4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust reporting capabilities and ability to manage frequent subscription changes. It's praised for its customizable templates, advanced reporting features, and insights into various business areas such as Revenue Recognition. Many find it easy to use, even for beginners, and appreciate its flexibility in building reports. The customer support team is noted for their quick response and problem-solving skills. It's particularly useful during tax time and seen as a game-changer for businesses seeking better operational insights.

February 15, 2024

Really great team behind this app. They were able to help me immediately with a report where I need my customer tax information with the specific currency exchange amount (that I can't get on Shopify).

Inoki Bathhouse
16 days using the app
Cloudlab replied February 20, 2024

Excellent, really glad we could help you out! Appreciate the kind review :)

January 4, 2024

Report Toaster is our life saver. Without Report Toaster and its excellence service, we can't get to where we are now. Highly recommend this App to all business.

Hotel Collection
Over 1 year using the app
Cloudlab replied January 8, 2024

Thanks for the great review, and always glad to be of service :)

January 18, 2024

customer service is outstanding. They created a report for me when I couldn't figure out how to do it myself. Thank you!

Super impressed with the reports they've already created. Very much worth getting if you're serious about using data to grow

Gather & Pray
22 days using the app
Cloudlab replied January 24, 2024

Excellent, really glad we could help you out! Thank you for the great review :)

February 28, 2024

Great App for different kinds of reports. Support-Crew answeres almost immediatley, and is very helpful and kind. Definitely recommend using this app!

FC Subingen sagt merci!
Switzerland
12 days using the app
Cloudlab replied March 7, 2024

Thanks for the great review - glad that we could help you out!

January 3, 2024

It's the best reporting application ever, a must have for anyone using Shopify! And the support is beyond anything I've ever experienced!

Robert Clay Vineyards
12 months using the app
Cloudlab replied January 5, 2024

Thanks for your great review, happy to hear that you've found both our app and the support so helpful :)

February 22, 2024

Not only is the product impressive, but their customer service is also outstanding! George exhibited an impressive depth of knowledge about the product and was attentive and responsive throughout our interaction. He sold me on the product immediately by demonstrating how it would best meet my needs, not simply the basics, out of the box, selling points. He left a lasting impression and hope to continue working with him when we require his expertise again in the future!

House of Sillage
1 day using the app
Cloudlab replied March 7, 2024

Happy to help - glad we could get everything setup for you with those reports. Thanks for your great review!

January 11, 2024

Tons of useful reports available, help center was super responsive and helpful in pulling the report I needed. The data in here is incredibly useful! Highly recommend.

Peanut and Bumble
20 days using the app
Cloudlab replied January 18, 2024

Thank you for the nice review, really glad we could help you out :D

December 16, 2023

Currently not working for this paying customer. Limited "tag" filtering options when it does.

Woodshed: An Appalachian Joint
10 months using the app
Cloudlab replied December 18, 2023

Hey there,

We're sorry you're having a problem but we'd be happy to help you resolve this issue. Usually when somebody is experiencing difficulties with the app, it's often a misunderstanding or something that we can quickly resolve.

We do offer our live chat and email support via support@cloudlab.com, but perhaps we missed a message from you? Either way, I just sent you an email - so feel free to respond and we'll get you sorted as quickly as possible.

December 27, 2023

Above and beyond what I expected.

This app will give you more data than you know what to do with! It is extremally helpful to run very customized reports - wish I would have know about this app earlier.

I have used their customer service via chat twice and have had nothing but stellar experiences.

If you need a reporting app this is the one!

4SCORE®
5 days using the app
Cloudlab replied December 29, 2023

Excellent, glad we could be of service and help you get the reports you need! Thanks for the great review :)

January 29, 2024

I've had wonderful customer service experiences with George! I encountered a couple of challenging situations, and he seamlessly helped me in finding solutions and assisted me in running reports. I wish all customer service experiences were this quick and easy ◡̈
Thanks George!

The Well Lived Woman
6 days using the app
Cloudlab replied February 2, 2024

Appreciate the kind review, and so glad we could help get you sorted :)