Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 26, 2022

This was exactly what I was looking for. A powerful reporting app that does everything I need it to do and more. I have the reports executed and delivered to my inbox so I can review how my store is performing each day. The support team is quick to respond. Highly recommended.

Stick2Hope
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Cloudlab replied October 26, 2022

Thanks for the great review, glad we could get you the reports you wanted :)

October 26, 2022

If you are looking for reports, data, spreadsheet this is the app to get. Their customer service is amazing. They helped so many times creating reports for our business. Love it!

LINK
Time spent using app: 7 months
Cloudlab replied October 26, 2022

Happy to help out, appreciate the great review!

October 25, 2022

We had an amazing experience with Report Toaster and their developers. Our use case was to receive an Orders CSV Report that broke down our custom cart attributes such as delivery dates (selected by users in checkout) as well as gift messages. Sam from Report Toaster helped us create the exact report and format we needed for our warehouse to use to fulfil orders. Even given the time difference, the support was unbelievable. Would highly recommend!

Hey Tiger
Time spent using app: 7 days
Cloudlab replied October 26, 2022

Really glad we could help you out, thanks for the kind review :)

October 24, 2022

Pretty good report writer. The filter needs some help, it's limited. There's no "Not" feature. For instance, I can't filter where something does not contain some text. Also, you can't group conditional expressions - no parens ( ). I also had problems where I changed a product name in Shopify and Report Toaster showed these as separate items with no way to combine. This may be more of a Shopify issue though. Overall, it's good. 4 stars

Aptera Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months
Cloudlab replied October 26, 2022

Appreciate the kind review! Just so you know, all of the things actually are possible using the filters feature in Report Toaster. We sent you an email, so please drop us a line when you get a chance and we'd be happy to explain this feature in further detail :)

October 19, 2022

Good app! We've used this extensively to get better insights into our business. The free version has been great and its been good to see the team constantly progress to provide value over time.

BUMSONTHESADDLE
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Cloudlab replied October 24, 2022

Appreciate the kind review, glad we could help :D

October 11, 2022

I used this app to help run some reports for our small school bookstore. The team was so helpful in helping us sync some data for our customers even after we had made some changes. Highly recommend!

Collegiate Corner
Time spent using app: 24 days
Cloudlab replied October 13, 2022

Thank you for the nice review, happy we could help you out :)

September 21, 2022

Makes life a lot easier if you have to pull data. CS Team is also very suppportive and will help you anytime! Would give 6 stars if i could!

OWNLYOU
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Cloudlab replied September 22, 2022

Thanks for the great review, glad you're enjoying the app :D

Edited September 20, 2022

I wasn't finding the reporting that I needed in Shopify, so I asked them for assistance. They determined they couldn't offer me the reporting, but suggested I use Report Toaster. So I connected my Shopify account to it and started looking around. I also noticed I didn't see all the information that I needed, so I reached out to the Report Toaster team and was assisted with one of the best services I've ever experienced. They were fast, smart, and professional. I believe I worked with Goerge on this rpeorting.

VERSATEX Building Products
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Cloudlab replied September 20, 2022

Thanks for the great review, happy we could get you sorted :)

September 14, 2022

I used this app to prepare sales tax payments monthly as well as various inventory reports. We can easily prepare a report of products entered in inventory for a specific time period and review price and cost entered to ensure all data entry is correct.

Heartisans Marketplace
Time spent using app: 10 months
Cloudlab replied September 14, 2022

Thanks for the great review, glad we were able to get you the data that you need :)

September 4, 2022

This app is clean, and shows all the information needed. Most impressed by the quick response from George and update on a question I had. Finally found a reporting that works how I needed it to!

City Mattress Factory
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Cloudlab replied September 4, 2022

Appreciate the review, glad we could help you out :)