Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Hassle FREE custom REPORTS and Analytics. Export and Download.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TECH-LIFE

Report toaster is awesome, and their support team is really helpful and always goes way beyond any other app support team i have used in the past. if you haven't used it yet, you definitely should.

April 1, 2022

Fantastic, so glad we could help you out! Thanks for the nice review :D

Project Playroom

Looks like a great app with all the reports you could want. Super customer service. Answered my questions fast and to the point. App is easy to navigate.

March 30, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, glad we could help and welcome aboard! :D

nordfolk.dk

Only used the app for a few days - but very impressed. It does exactly what it says on the tin! Support very responsive and most helpful. Live support on US east coast time. I'd highly recommend the app.

March 28, 2022

Excellent, so glad we could help you out! Thanks for the nice review :)

Nectaro

New to the app, however it seems pretty easy to use and the customer service is very friendly and helpful. The report I needed was done in few minutes also with the explanation how they did it so I can do something similar by myself next time. They also have a free plan for smaller stores that do not need as many reports. Just like us at the moment. Worth trying

March 11, 2022

Thank you for the nice review, we're glad we could help get you started out and already up and running with some great reports :)

Longevity Box

Great product and first-class customer service! I had a question about subscription orders and the team not only answered my questions but made suggestions to make the reports/insights even more valuable to me!

March 9, 2022

Excellent, really happy we could help you out and get you sorted with those custom subscription reports! Thanks for the nice review :)

The Sweetie Shoppie

Powerful reporting tool, straight out of the box, Much more comprehensive than the 4 others I have previously trialled. API integration with Mechanic app also sounds promising and could be the holy grail of reporting for Shopify! - Def worth a look!

March 7, 2022

Thanks for the kind review! Really happy we could help you out, and hope the Mechanic option will get the exact data that you're looking for :)

Artists Association of Nantucket

I was looking for a way to write and save customized Shopify reports - and this app is just great. Not only is the user interface intuitive - the pre-built reports are useful, exportable and modifiable. Also, support is super responsive and knowledgeable - thank you!

February 22, 2022

Appreciate the kind review, and glad you like the app! :)

La Creme de la Creme

Love this app. Have been using it for months. I finally needed to contact their support and they were fast, friendly, knowledgeable and supportive. Couldn't ask for a better app or team!

February 22, 2022

Thanks for the nice review, really happy we could help you out and get you sorted :)

B4

We are so glad to have this app and the smart, patient humans behind it on our team! Saving us time and extending our expertise when we need it makes a huge difference. Thank you!

February 17, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, really happy we could help you out :D

LT Squared

This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I would need to upgrade my shopify account in order to get all the options it provides. And George was extremely helpful (and very quick too) when I needed help creating a customized report.

February 16, 2022

Hey, I'm glad to hear that we could be of assistance, (and especially that we could save you money from no longer needing to upgrade your Shopify account to be able to access quality reports!)

Thanks so much! :)