Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Cloudlab
August 25, 2022

So far so good, makes custom shipping data export a breeze. Need a separate data in to different columns and this did the trick.

Anteism Books
Time spent using app: 3 days
Cloudlab replied August 25, 2022

Thanks for the kind review, happy to help out :)

August 24, 2022

Awesome app! George in the live chat was a genius!! There's so many variations of reports that you'll definitely find what you're looking for!

Moonsight Planner™
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Cloudlab replied August 24, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, glad we could get you what you need :D

August 20, 2022

The team at Toaster have been awesome helping quickly set up multiple custom reports. I've also needed changes which were no issue to them to change. A dream to work with

Functional Tennis
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Cloudlab replied August 20, 2022

Appreciate the nice review, really happy we could get you sorted :)

August 19, 2022

I needed to generate a couple of reports and wanted to be sure I had it right. I connected via Chat and not only did George offer me advise, he took the time to check my store and make sure I understood the data being pulled, and where we might need to do a better job to get the most from Report Toaster. Absolutely incredible support and service. Thank you George and Report Toaster!

DJbox.ie DJ Shop
Ireland
Time spent using app: 10 days
Cloudlab replied August 19, 2022

Thanks for the really great review, happy we could get you all sorted and help find the data that you need :)

August 12, 2022

è gratuita e ha tutto quello che mi serve. il costumer care fa più di quel che chiedi e risponde velocemente <3 inoltre sono aperti allo sviluppo di nuove richieste <3 i migliori!

aversashoes.com
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Cloudlab replied August 12, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, really glad we could help you out :)