Reviews (207)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced, customizable reporting capabilities, filling the void left by Shopify's limited options. It's particularly beneficial for retail-subscription businesses. Many appreciate the quick and effective customer service. Features like easy-to-use templates and scheduled email reports are also praised. It's competitively priced and ideal for preparing sales tax and inventory reports.

March 20, 2024

I downloaded Report Toaster to get a report that Shopify couldn't provide. Jumped straight onto the support chat and George helped me navigate the report so easily. I was able to see what information I could get so switched from free trial to signed up immediately. Saved me hours of work! Thank you!!!!

Markot
40 minutes using the app
Cloudlab replied March 29, 2024

Wonderful, glad we could help you out and get you the reports you need :)

January 18, 2024

They are doing amazing with highly customizable reports. We communicate the report logic and how we want the report to look like, they will organize it in a nice and presentable way.

Hotel Scents
Over 1 year using the app
Cloudlab replied January 24, 2024

Appreciate the great review, always happy to help!

February 22, 2024

Not only is the product impressive, but their customer service is also outstanding! George exhibited an impressive depth of knowledge about the product and was attentive and responsive throughout our interaction. He sold me on the product immediately by demonstrating how it would best meet my needs, not simply the basics, out of the box, selling points. He left a lasting impression and hope to continue working with him when we require his expertise again in the future!

House of Sillage
1 day using the app
Cloudlab replied March 7, 2024

Happy to help - glad we could get everything setup for you with those reports. Thanks for your great review!

January 4, 2024

We've been using Report Toaster for about a year now and are very happy with the service. Their templates are a great resource and easy to get started/customize. We've also been very happy with the customer support and George in particular who has created several highly complex reports for us. He's extremely reliable, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for your contributions!

Marcella
12 months using the app
Cloudlab replied January 8, 2024

Thanks Marcella for the kind review, happy we could get you everything that you've been looking for and that we could help you out! :)

April 5, 2024

Super service. J'ai meme recu de l'aide pour le set-up des reports. Top top top!

LA BOUCLE KNOKKE
Belgium
About 10 hours using the app
Cloudlab replied April 10, 2024

Merci beaucoup, je suis très heureux que nous avons pu vous aidé!

January 10, 2024

This afternoon, I had a niche question on configuring a report. I used the chat function and was connected with George Bailey-Kirby who provided absolutely outstanding, white-glove support. Answered my questions, configured the report on my behalf, and saved it to my account within a few minutes. Way above and beyond what I could have possibly imagined.

Regarding the platform overall: I wish we had found this app sooner - it's an incredibly robust reporting platform that solves so many problems we have had to find ways creative ways to work around. Feels pretty weird to be so pumped about a reporting platform, but here we are! -DJH

Voxel Dental
4 months using the app
Cloudlab replied January 18, 2024

Appreciate the kind review - glad our support & platform have been so helpful!

January 4, 2024

Report Toaster is our life saver. Without Report Toaster and its excellence service, we can't get to where we are now. Highly recommend this App to all business.

Hotel Collection
Over 1 year using the app
Cloudlab replied January 8, 2024

Thanks for the great review, and always glad to be of service :)

January 18, 2024

customer service is outstanding. They created a report for me when I couldn't figure out how to do it myself. Thank you!

Super impressed with the reports they've already created. Very much worth getting if you're serious about using data to grow

Gather & Pray
22 days using the app
Cloudlab replied January 24, 2024

Excellent, really glad we could help you out! Thank you for the great review :)

February 15, 2024

Powerful app and incredible support. Thank you

The Bead Chest
7 months using the app
Cloudlab replied February 20, 2024

January 3, 2024

It's the best reporting application ever, a must have for anyone using Shopify! And the support is beyond anything I've ever experienced!

Robert Clay Vineyards
12 months using the app
Cloudlab replied January 5, 2024

Thanks for your great review, happy to hear that you've found both our app and the support so helpful :)