4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust reporting capabilities, including tracking customer activity, managing order sheets, and generating sales and tax reports. It's praised for its responsive customer service, efficient chat function, and quick problem resolution. The app's templates are easy to customize, and it's appreciated for its ability to automate sales reports, export order information for accounting, and assist small businesses with order fulfillment. It's considered essential for thorough data analysis.

January 4, 2023

I have to say, it's very upsetting to use Shopify and find that they (Shopify) do not include any good reporting functionality. It's sad we have to resort to so many 3rd party apps just to get basic functionality, most of which is required to run a business. But since that is the case, it's good to have a great app like this to help out. The reports are plentiful and easy to learn. But where this app really shines is the customer support. I get a live agent and have my questions answered quicker than any other app on Shopify. This is one app where I'm happy to give them my money each month. As long as prices don't increase, I'll be a customer for life! Keep making great apps and I'll keep installing them. Shout out to George Bailey-Kirby! I've spoken with him a few times and he's always great to work with.

Joco Records
About 1 year using the app
Cloudlab replied January 4, 2023

Really glad we could get you the reports you need - thank you for the kind review :)

Edited October 20, 2023

Great app and AWESOME customer support. George created the exact report I needed for state Sales Tax. Couldn't give a higher recommendation!

Updated 10-20-2023
Same great service again!! And I still feel the same way. I wish ALL customer service were this good.

Iowa Magic Shop
11 months using the app
Cloudlab replied December 23, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, glad that new report had what you were looking for :)

November 14, 2022

By far the best reporting app I have ever tried. And BY FAR the best customer service I have ever experienced by any Shopify app. Just works!

Plakatbar.no
Norway
10 months using the app
Cloudlab replied November 14, 2022

Really glad we could get you sorted - appreciate the kind review :D

February 24, 2023

Great app! Shopify's reporting is so limited and report toaster gives us all the reports that we could ever need. We run a consignment store and it has made end of month reports so much faster.

Olive Yu
9 months using the app
Cloudlab replied March 2, 2023

Thank you for the kind review, glad we could help you out!

Edited July 3, 2023

The amount of free reports that this app offers seems unapparelled. Their pricing is better than other similar apps. And the customer service so far has been outstanding. And I am on the free plan.
Edit- I upgraded to the paid plan. Still the best app I have seen and still amazing customer service.

Everywhen.co.il
Israel
8 months using the app
Cloudlab replied November 2, 2022

Appreciate the kind review, happy we could assist :)

October 25, 2022

We had an amazing experience with Report Toaster and their developers. Our use case was to receive an Orders CSV Report that broke down our custom cart attributes such as delivery dates (selected by users in checkout) as well as gift messages. Sam from Report Toaster helped us create the exact report and format we needed for our warehouse to use to fulfil orders. Even given the time difference, the support was unbelievable. Would highly recommend!

Hey Tiger
8 months using the app
Cloudlab replied October 26, 2022

Really glad we could help you out, thanks for the kind review :)

October 26, 2022

If you are looking for reports, data, spreadsheet this is the app to get. Their customer service is amazing. They helped so many times creating reports for our business. Love it!

LINK
7 months using the app
Cloudlab replied October 26, 2022

Happy to help out, appreciate the great review!

February 22, 2024

Not only is the product impressive, but their customer service is also outstanding! George exhibited an impressive depth of knowledge about the product and was attentive and responsive throughout our interaction. He sold me on the product immediately by demonstrating how it would best meet my needs, not simply the basics, out of the box, selling points. He left a lasting impression and hope to continue working with him when we require his expertise again in the future!

House of Sillage
October 31, 2022

Amazing services by George Bailey-Kirby, He was extremely helpful and saved me so much time on filing taxes. He figured out exactly what I needed instead of brushing me off like every other app. Highly recommend this app. 10/10

Massage Gun Solutions
About 2 months using the app
Cloudlab replied October 31, 2022

Thanks for the great review, glad we could help you out :)

October 26, 2022

This was exactly what I was looking for. A powerful reporting app that does everything I need it to do and more. I have the reports executed and delivered to my inbox so I can review how my store is performing each day. The support team is quick to respond. Highly recommended.

Stick2Hope
About 2 months using the app
Cloudlab replied October 26, 2022

Thanks for the great review, glad we could get you the reports you wanted :)