Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 26, 2022

Report Toaster is our chosen source for reporting on the data in Shopify. Once you have used it you will never go back to the in-built Shopify reports. It is very flexible in building the data structure you require and you can save pre-defined reports to save you time. In addition the support is 5* , highly recommended

Fine Bedding Company
Time spent using app: 4 months
Cloudlab replied April 26, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, really happy those reports are working out for you :)

April 20, 2022

This app has been so valuable for me in determining at a glance how my business is performing. It covers every aspect of the necessary information as to inform me of the “health” of my business. It has also allowed me to eliminate several other apps which has saved me a lot of money on app subscriptions. I was even able to get sales tax reports which allowed me to eliminate Tax Jar. My favorite part of this app is the amazing customer service provided! I highly recommend using this app!

Pistols and Pearls Boutique
Time spent using app: 11 months
Cloudlab replied April 20, 2022

Glad to hear we could really help you out and thank you for the great review! :D

April 6, 2022

I am so glad I found Report Toaster. There are so many prebuilt reports that can easily be filtered and saved. I've scheduled all the needed reports so I don't have to go into the app to retrieve the information. Chat Support was fast and knowledgeable.

Tennessee Grass Fed
Time spent using app: 21 days
Cloudlab replied April 6, 2022

Thank you for your lovely review, happy we could be of assistance! :)

April 1, 2022

Report toaster is awesome, and their support team is really helpful and always goes way beyond any other app support team i have used in the past. if you haven't used it yet, you definitely should.

TECH-LIFE
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Cloudlab replied April 1, 2022

Fantastic, so glad we could help you out! Thanks for the nice review :D

March 30, 2022

Looks like a great app with all the reports you could want. Super customer service. Answered my questions fast and to the point. App is easy to navigate.

Project Playroom
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Cloudlab replied March 30, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, glad we could help and welcome aboard! :D

March 28, 2022

Only used the app for a few days - but very impressed. It does exactly what it says on the tin! Support very responsive and most helpful. Live support on US east coast time. I'd highly recommend the app.

nordfolk.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Cloudlab replied March 28, 2022

Excellent, so glad we could help you out! Thanks for the nice review :)

March 11, 2022

New to the app, however it seems pretty easy to use and the customer service is very friendly and helpful. The report I needed was done in few minutes also with the explanation how they did it so I can do something similar by myself next time. They also have a free plan for smaller stores that do not need as many reports. Just like us at the moment. Worth trying

Nectaro
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Cloudlab replied March 11, 2022

Thank you for the nice review, we're glad we could help get you started out and already up and running with some great reports :)

March 9, 2022

Great product and first-class customer service! I had a question about subscription orders and the team not only answered my questions but made suggestions to make the reports/insights even more valuable to me!

Longevity Box
Time spent using app: 3 months
Cloudlab replied March 9, 2022

Excellent, really happy we could help you out and get you sorted with those custom subscription reports! Thanks for the nice review :)

March 7, 2022

Powerful reporting tool, straight out of the box, Much more comprehensive than the 4 others I have previously trialled. API integration with Mechanic app also sounds promising and could be the holy grail of reporting for Shopify! - Def worth a look!

The Sweetie Shoppie
Time spent using app: 5 days
Cloudlab replied March 7, 2022

Thanks for the kind review! Really happy we could help you out, and hope the Mechanic option will get the exact data that you're looking for :)

February 22, 2022

I was looking for a way to write and save customized Shopify reports - and this app is just great. Not only is the user interface intuitive - the pre-built reports are useful, exportable and modifiable. Also, support is super responsive and knowledgeable - thank you!

Artists Association of Nantucket
Time spent using app: 13 days
Cloudlab replied February 22, 2022

Appreciate the kind review, and glad you like the app! :)