Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp & more.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SVB Ventures

Location India

I will start using your app , after result definately will approach your for giving good review ,thanks

August 23, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for using our app. We are very disappointed by a 3* review as there was no issue with the app and our support.

May I know the reason you give us that rate?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Gyv Me Body

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Update since giving this review, the guys at Reputon added a feature to my account and resent some invitations to recent clients. I did a couple reviews after the invitations were resent. I will be closely monitoring the app.
I used this app to help us know how we're doing with our client orders. However in the 2 years that we've had the app, we cannot see a single review, although the email links have been clicked by our clients. We will look for a new app today.

May 27, 2021

We are sorry for your experience with the app. The number of reviews you receive strongly depends on the number of orders. Your account had very few orders, that is why the app has not converted into any reviews yet.

Reputon Team

Spelta Milano

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very easy to use and helpful! Unfortunately there's no feature to set multiple languages emails with which the service would have gained 5 stars!

February 27, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review! Unfortunately the app doesn't support multiple email templates. However you can edit the email template and re-write it in 2 languages.

Reputon Team

Bleeding Tarmac

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Update: Following my review, developer updated app to prevent this from happening. Sent emails to previous orders without notifying us! Very Upsetting! Does not offer control over what it sends.

February 20, 2021

Update: we have fixed the issue, once you install the app you will be prompted to choose whether you would like to send emails to past customers or not.

Ivan @ Reputon

BlackVelvetExclusive

I thought that this app would enable me to add reviews to my site. But you have to pay for this feature. This app allows you to send emails to users for free

Hello,

Actually, there is no "add reviews to own site" feature in Reputon Customer Reviews app whatsoever. This app is for managing and boosting your reputation on 3rd party reviews platforms only.

cakepimper

Location Germany

seams like that it can help me to become more reviews. great. I do not like branding everywhere. is there also a version with a Branding only from my company?

Hello,

You can remove the branding by signing up for a premium plan.

JORRYN HAIR

Still trying to set up. A bit tricky to set up. Have to leave a review prior so not able to go into much detailed.

Hello,

Any updates on your Reputon Customer Reviews app experience?

Imas Ivy

I'm giving this app 3 stars because I had a bit of a hard time setting it up. Also customers are telling me they have reviewed my website on sitejabber but only one review from one customer is displayed online. I cannot view the reviews either.

L'ow Concept Store

Location Italy
Time spent using app 11 minutes

non l ho ancora provata ma sembra bella.nfckjzdsnkdkjdnkjdnvcjsdckvsdhbvhsbvjhbvhdsbvhjbvjhdbvhybvyhdbvyhdbvyhdbv+ydbvyubf+vb+svbiusdhiuv hriuhviruhvjdkjsdnbvjksbdnkjvsdkjvkjdsvkjsdbvkjbsdv

FALSE EGO

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I would like to be able to have reviews didplayed on the free plan and am disappointed that it's not an option

April 20, 2020

Hello, Reputon Customer Reviews is not for displaying reviews but for boosting your ratings. For displaying your Google reviews please check our other app.

Previous 1