4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, quick setup, and effective review collection. They appreciate its automation capabilities, which allow for gathering new reviews and gaining Google Reviews from past customers. The integration with Google and Shopify is also valued. It's seen as a crucial tool for addressing issues before a negative review is submitted. Merchants highlight the user-friendly interface and time-saving automation features. They also note its ability to increase the number of 5-star reviews and build customer trust. Many commend the excellent customer service and affordability compared to other review apps.

June 14, 2020

c'est vraiment cool car on peut ajouter pas mal d'option afin de donner confiance aux acheteurs potentiels

AlterPods
France
About 21 hours using the app
June 11, 2020

I just installed it. It was pretty straight forward. I have to see how easily it works for my customers and if it shows upon my website as well.

Red Rox Candle Co.
About 16 hours using the app
June 25, 2023

app pozitivo.devo provare e poi vi faccio sappere ,sembra profesiona
mi inscrivo sul piano gratis e poi quell altro

NovoDecor
Italy
3 minutes using the app
Reputon replied June 25, 2023

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.
If you need any help, please send an email to info@reputon.com

January 18, 2023

Because they have Free plan and theyre good in reviews realy nice app and you can also choose between google etsy and Meta

Theworld-fantasy
Switzerland
About 7 hours using the app
Reputon replied January 18, 2023

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com

December 16, 2021

Very good app. Has lead to an increase in sales. It brings previous customers experiences to life and helps drive new sales. Recommend.

OriTanji
Germany
About 4 hours using the app
Reputon replied December 22, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review.

September 15, 2019

fgddgfdgfdfgdfgdfggdfgfdgdfgdftger gwst45t esg drs grt sdg ds gsdf gsd gerwst es gres grew gres gewg sdfgsdg

Nutri Leaf
Portugal
About 3 hours using the app
September 11, 2020

This App is very easy to install and use. I would recommend it to others.
Using the free version at the moment.

eyes on floyd
About 3 hours using the app
November 10, 2020

fantastic app, I am looking forward to recieving views for my website. I have downloaded all apps to give me a better insight.

I'AM COLLECTION NGU LTD
About 2 hours using the app
April 3, 2023

Easy to set-up and to use. Free plan helps starting e-commerce sites big time! My reviews went up significantly because 1,2 and 3 stars will end up on a different page.

Layers Of Confidence
Netherlands
About 2 hours using the app
Reputon replied April 3, 2023

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com

June 16, 2020

Looks good to far. Set-up was not too complicated. Let's see how this puppy can fly!! Thank you very much

WILDWURST