4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and automated review collection. It's ideal for businesses aiming to boost their Google Reviews, with a widget to display all reviews. The app's ability to identify negative reviews allows for proactive response. The free package is seen as adequate for small businesses, offering a cost-effective alternative. Merchants also commend the customer service for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills.

August 30, 2019

this app seems to be good and do what it says it will do. Only time will tell if it actually benefits SEO.

Climactic Adventures
7 months using the app
Edited April 24, 2019

Easy to install and visual :) Es la mejor app que he encontrado para las reviews. La verdad es que me ayuda mucho a la configuración del email. Las otras son demasiado complejas

Mahalo Shop
Spain
7 months using the app
Reputon replied April 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the app please forward them to info@reputon.com

August 1, 2023

Je viens d'installer l'appli ! Difficile de donner un avis neutre !
Mais selon les critiques, celle-ci devrait avoir un potentiel intéressant.

Mon Business
Switzerland
3 months using the app
Reputon replied August 6, 2023

We appreciate your feedback! 🙏If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@reputon.com.

October 13, 2021

Great app! Helps to avoid negative feedbacks. Just wished that the free emails were not limited to 50!

LifeStylz
Reputon replied October 13, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a review! We try to provide our best in free plan!

Reputon Team

Edited March 11, 2020

Being able to address the negative reviews has been very handy, got to keep the customers happy. Nice work Reputon.

Terra5.0
Reputon replied February 13, 2020

Hello, thank you for using Reputon. Actually, you have received a review on Facebook. Also, we have contacted you directly regarding Reputon configuration.

February 14, 2020

Reputon made it easy for me to create Review Emails for Facebook and Google (and other platforms I haven't integrated yet). I wish I could further customise around the timing of sending reviews and have a manual override per review, but apart from this do recommend this app.

Crafted in Time
April 19, 2019

Good app for collecting reviews from customers. It works as described and provides you a quick and easy way to address neutral or dissatisfied customers.

Clachic Styles
Jamaica
Reputon replied April 20, 2019

Thank you for your review! Wish you a lot of positive feedback with Reputon!

August 23, 2023

I can not provide a comprehensive rating at this stage as it was not used yet by customers. I do however like the what was presented and commented on by others. So for now I'm giving 4 stars.

Smiths Squared
South Africa
About 1 month using the app
Reputon replied August 24, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback! Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com.

June 16, 2019

Was happy to review you 5 stars but you wouldn't let me submit without typing. I think this is bad practice as many people are happy to review but don't want to comment. Considering reviews are your business you should be more customer focused.

Fruit Madness Ltd
New Zealand
5 months using the app
Reputon replied June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Most 3rd party review sites require some comments during the user review. Unfortunately, we can not affect that, we just point users to the right direction.

September 1, 2019

I'm being pressed for a review before I've really had a chance to see how well it works. It's easy to set up so for that reason I've given it 4 stars, I'll update again when I've had a chance to see some results.

Collombatti Naturals