Reviews (1,187)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and efficient automation of review collection. It's praised for its effectiveness in gathering Google reviews, managing all reviews in one place, and redirecting customers to avoid negative feedback. The app is recognized for building customer trust, potentially boosting sales, and its prompt customer service. It's also noted for its affordability and ability to increase 5-star reviews. The free bundle is considered sufficient for small businesses, making it a cost-effective choice.

September 1, 2019

I'm being pressed for a review before I've really had a chance to see how well it works. It's easy to set up so for that reason I've given it 4 stars, I'll update again when I've had a chance to see some results.

Collombatti Naturals
5 months using the app
May 9, 2019

I just started using it. I am looking forward to seeing how my customers feel about the products and services I have to offer.

Mystic Bloo Wizard
December 30, 2022

I just set up the app, and hoping it will do what we want it to do by providing great testimonials for new customers to see.

The Sugar Patch
Reputon replied December 30, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com

January 25, 2022

It´s har to understand how it works and how long takes to grow the reviews I guess I have to be patience and see what it comes

CannabiStore
Mexico
Reputon replied January 25, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! To get more reviews, you can upload a CSV file with previous orders.

July 7, 2022

Honnêtement, je n'ai rien fait. J'ai l'impression que tous les paramètres ont déjà été préétablis. Pour un débutant, c'est moins stressant en tout ça!

CoeurDvie
Reputon replied July 7, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write the review. We appreciate your feedback.

Feel free to contact us at info@reputon.com if you have any questions.

May 30, 2020

I just added this app to my shopify store so i hope its good! Im a little unclear as to why the google widget has to be added separately. A single package would be more user friendly.

Biofa Ireland
Ireland
January 5, 2022

easy to use. good ways of customizing the mails which are sent to the customers. got some reviews. but expensive for small business. maybe i will buy it later on.

Babylein
Austria
Reputon replied January 5, 2022

Dear client,

Thank you for having time to write the review. We appreciate your feedback.

For a small business, you can use a Free plan that includes 50 emails/month.

Regards,

September 19, 2023

sim

Dlara Retoques
France
2 days using the app
Reputon replied September 21, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime at info@reputon.com

Edited September 30, 2019

I like it a lot so far. The app is simple to use, was easy to install. The only thing is I am not sure how to find these reviews and not sure if I do get the review.

PLAYCODE3 LLC
May 29, 2020

I just recently downloaded this app and I have no complaints at the moment, so I will give it 4 stars.

Melanin Diva