Reviews (1,188)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and efficient automation of review collection. It's praised for its effectiveness in gathering Google reviews, managing all reviews in one place, and redirecting customers to avoid negative feedback. The app is recognized for building customer trust, potentially boosting sales, and its prompt customer service. It's also noted for its affordability and ability to increase 5-star reviews. The free bundle is considered sufficient for small businesses, making it a cost-effective choice.

January 1, 2022

I can't tell when a new customer is leaving a review, but otherwise, it's great. I'd love to be notified when new reviews come in, so I can respond to them quickly.

Tillage Clothing Company
3 months using the app
Reputon replied January 3, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

Unfortunately, we can't track either the client who left the review. As in that case, we have to add the code to Google, Facebook, etc. to do so. But it's impossible.

July 30, 2019

I was looking for mail chimp alternative and i bounce on Reputon Customer Reviews app , which has helped me reach and maintain my current customers. I will recommend to anyone interested looking at this app..

COSAM
3 months using the app
August 12, 2021

I have only been trialing this app for a short time but so far I am I liking it. Very simple to use and set up.

Radiance Clean Beauty
2 months using the app
Reputon replied August 13, 2021

Thank you for the high rating of our app! It would be great if you share your thoughts about our app to be better and deserve a 5* review!

May 17, 2023

je commence dans le e-commerce et dans ce qui est l'établissement d'une boutique en ligne. Etant un application gratuite et ludique je trouve qu'en tant que débutant je pourrais recommander cette application a un autre qui débute.

Majestic Confort
France
About 2 months using the app
Reputon replied May 30, 2023

Bonjour,

Merci pour l'avis ! Nous apprécions vos commentaires.

Faites-nous savoir si vous avez besoin d'aide en envoyant un e-mail à info@reputon.com

Équipe de réputation

April 26, 2020

So far so good, will update as I begin this journey with my new business! Seems like everything with this add on will help!

Walk The Walk
About 2 months using the app
September 3, 2021

Just installed let me check out the outcome. However the user friendly interface is great. Good to go

EmassK Global Ventures
India
Reputon replied September 3, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for having time to write a review.

May we know the reason of 4* rather than 5*? Have you got some issues with installing or using our app?

We try to provide the best app to help your business to boost. So your detailed feedback is crucial to us and lets us know what we have to inprove.

Regards,

Edited June 14, 2019

I just finished the instalment of this app, i hope it works fine. I'm given it a high rating for its user-friendly features and quick click-through. It's amazing.

New generation idea community book-outlet
Nigeria

May 30, 2019

It's easy to set up. don't know how it's working as yet. 4 stars for now. I'm waiting to see how it works.

EMPOWER YOUR CHANGE®
Reputon replied June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews and avoid some negative ones!

June 11, 2019

The App seems okay but it would be nice if there is a way to show/embed the reviews on the web site.

Fad Store EU
Bulgaria
Reputon replied June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon help you to get a lot of great user reviews! We have the review widget in plans for the future!

Edited October 21, 2019

Helped me get positive reviews on multiple sites! Easy to set up and get started with. Pricing is a bit rich, would like to see a 100 emails/month for 2.99$.

Rebuild IT
Norway
Reputon replied October 28, 2019

Thank you! Reputon helps you make much more than it costs due to excellent seller feedback you get!