4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing website credibility and boosting customer trust through showcasing testimonials. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and customization options, including adding customer photos. The app is beneficial for small businesses due to its free plan and multilingual support. Merchants commend its simplicity, versatility, and positive impact on sales. The customer service is also noted for being responsive and accommodating.

April 29, 2024

I'm excited to share my love for the Reputon Testimonials Slider! It's my top recommendation for anyone wanting to enhance their website's credibility. This app is fantastic—it's user-friendly, showcases customer feedback beautifully, and seamlessly blends with any website style. Plus, you can easily customize it to match your brand's vibe. It's such a game-changer for boosting trust and driving sales. Trust me, you'll adore it as much as I do!

I'm a Detroit Girl Clothing Creations LLC
6 months using the app
April 29, 2024

This Temu shoe is an example of the ability to create. This is a shoe with the ability to reduce stress on the feet and, at the same time, beautiful. The use of colors placed with art make this shoe unique. I love them.

ShipEasyExpress
About 1 hour using the app
April 25, 2024

I personally check reviews before making purchases. This is great to see what other people thought of the products prior to making a purchase.

NatureFoodPetssoaps
4 minutes using the app
February 14, 2024

Easy to use and does the job. You don't need to be a computer wizard to use it. Very user friendly. 5 Stars.

Pottery GoGo
About 4 hours using the app
Reputon replied February 21, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you found our app easy to use and user-friendly! If you ever have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for the 5-star rating and for your kind words!

March 6, 2024

good

Katin
China

Easy to use.

World Of Products Online
About 22 hours using the app
Reputon replied February 29, 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're glad that you find our app user-friendly. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our support team for assistance!

April 8, 2024

All in one

Trendupbox
Malaysia
25 minutes using the app
September 25, 2023

This app is meeting our needs for capturing leads and the best part, updating the slider we have embedded in our website. They include this with the free plan and for us small businesses that are just at the beginning stages of gathering reviews, it's a nice feature to have - again, on the FREE plan. Thank you!

Alise Body Care
7 months using the app
Reputon replied September 28, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope the app will help you in your business goals. Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime at info@reputon.com