4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. It's praised for streamlining the process of collecting online quotes and managing customer inquiries. Many appreciate the feature that allows hiding prices. Support is described as prompt, responsive, and effective. Despite a learning curve, merchants find the app powerful and professionally designed.

March 31, 2022

Fantastic Support! The app does exactly what I required and very easy to use. Would definitely recommend.

122 West
6 days using the app
Omega replied April 1, 2022

Hello 122 West!

The team here at Omega is thrilled to hear such good feedback from you. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well.
Please feel free to contact us if you need our support!
Kaylee - Omega Team

August 17, 2021

Excellent customer support. Needed help with implementing the APP and tailoring the look to my theme after installation, the online chat replied instantly with step by step solutions. Very friendly support staffs, two thumbs up! So far the APP is doing exactly what I need it to do. will test out finer features when getting real customer interactions later.

jingyayi
Taiwan
6 days using the app
Omega replied August 17, 2021

Hi jingyayi,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Edited April 17, 2023

Great app for wholesale and B2B site, as well as for a soucing agent site, the support team is professional and very responsible. specially thank for Vincent's help to make some customizations.

WholesaleMo.com
China
Omega replied April 17, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

November 21, 2022

I used this app to create a "request a quote" button for customizable products and the customer service was very friendly and helpful in getting my templates working and looking the way I needed them to be. Being able to have the customer upload an image within the quote was a key component for me and my business model. If we need more technical help with this app and all its features in the future, I am confident that they will help again.

GoldFingerCo
4 months using the app
Omega replied November 22, 2022

February 24, 2023

I am very satisfied with my experience with Omega Request. I needed help resolving an issue and their support was fantastic. They responded immediately to my inquiries and were very helpful in finding a solution to my problem.

Arp design
Netherlands
Omega replied February 26, 2023

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

July 20, 2021

After installing this app, I realised that it needed a few tweaks to adapt to the warehouse theme I am using. After reaching out to Ngoc and her team of developers, they made the appropriate changes within 24 hrs and free of charge. Great app, great support.

Onlinetonerau
Omega replied July 21, 2021

Hi Onlinetonerau,

May 25, 2021

currently on the brooklyn theme, and this app has been a great addition. easy to install, especially for someone with no technical knowledge. offers enough customization options while maintaining user-friendliness. furthermore, support was quick and thorough.

Philux Inc.
Philippines
September 5, 2022

It does what is says, it is straightforward to use and versatile depending on what you need! Also, the support is amazing and very helpful no matter the question or problem you might have while learning how to use the app properly! IF you need this option on your website, this is the one!

Curated Deco
Malta
Omega replied September 6, 2022

We highly appreciate you taking the time to post a review here. 🥰 🥰🥰 It's a pleasure to have you as a user, and hope you keep enjoying the app. We are always happy to help in any way we can, and we are available anytime. Thanks so much for 5-stars! 🌟
Cheers,
The Omega support team

September 10, 2021

I needed some customization done and Kaylee Tran was extremely fast and got it done immediately according to my request. Highy recommended app

Gymleco Netherlands
Netherlands
Omega replied September 14, 2021

Hi Gymleco Netherlands,

November 3, 2022

great customer service - could use a back end to help manage the quotes better. I feel it would help keep track but i was able to find a work around

BOUJEE GOLF TRIPS
Omega replied November 3, 2022

Hi! You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.