4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. It's praised for streamlining the process of collecting online quotes and managing customer inquiries. Many appreciate the feature that allows hiding prices. Support is described as prompt, responsive, and effective. Despite a learning curve, merchants find the app powerful and professionally designed.

March 8, 2023

Great support! Quick response and solution of our issues with integrating the addon in our theme.
Thanks a lot! :-)

HNO.shop
Germany
3 days using the app
Omega replied March 8, 2023

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about Omega Request Quote Hide Price app!

September 9, 2022

Their customer service is very patient and helps solve problems. It's great!Feel free to ask them any question you want。

YOROOW
3 days using the app
Omega replied September 12, 2022

June 1, 2023

This app is very easy to use and has powerful features. It can help you manage your inquiries easily. I highly recommend this app!

Melodieuxhome
Omega replied June 8, 2023

How lovely and sweet you are.🌞 Our team is really impressed with your positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

November 10, 2021

I really like this app! It's so simple for me who is now on Shopify. And the most important one, the Help Center so fast responding and so nice! I got help from Ms. Joy (she's so nice & lovely) and also Ms. Quinn is the developer who helps me customize!
Don't hesitate to install this one!:)

Summits Network
Indonesia
Omega replied November 10, 2021

Hi Summits Network,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Ms. Joy & Ms. Quinn to give them the recognition that they deserves.
They were delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,
Kaylee - Omega Team

July 11, 2022

Best customer service I've got from one of their supports . Loving the simplicity of this app! Definitely meet my requirements!

nervalcorp
Omega replied July 12, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing the Omega Request a Quote - Hide Prices app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

May 29, 2022

Firstly the app does work, it was able to hide pricing and do as it says, however, customers can still purchase items if they go to the cart. I would expect the ability to disable purchasing to ensure things aren't sold unexpectedly. Now the reason for the 1 star, we uninstalled the app due to google market requiring the store not to hide pricing and allow checkout, this was when on uninstall we have been spammed with over 30 emails with semi English why did you leave messages, responding doesn't do anything as the emails are automatic and just keep coming. It's appalling the level of spam.

ElectricAircon
Omega replied May 29, 2022

Hello ElectricAircon,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know your issue, and we are sorry for the negative experience you had with our app.
Ms Joy - our support agent has just sent you an email to assist you to resolve this problem.
I would be grateful if you could check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
We are terribly sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,
Kaylee from Omega team

July 1, 2021

This app has more features than I actually require, I can see it being suitable for a number of usage scenarios. Settings, form design, email templates etc. are intuitive and well presented. The support team are responsive and efficient. In addition to the available settings, they added their quote feature to a custom theme template during free trial period. I will be repaying their commitment to an excellent product with my continued support. I encourage anyone looking for a request a quote app to start here.

Nordic Sport Australia Pty Ltd
Omega replied July 20, 2021

Hi Nordic Sport Australia Pty Ltd,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a
customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

All the best,
Omega Team

May 6, 2020

Not only are the features of the app exactly what we were looking for but the support we received from the developer from fantastic! They went above and beyond and I can't recommend highly enough. We are using on our mobility products website to manage customer quote requests and it works really for us.

Breeze Mobility
Omega replied September 14, 2020

Hi there!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our Request a Quote app, and with our support as well. It is customers like you that help keep our lights on, and we couldn't be more grateful to see you with us. Thank you again for your honest feedback.

November 24, 2021

I have seen many necessary features in this quote app, and glad to hear that the the develop team would like to add more features that I wish. Wonderful team! I hope they succeed. And thanks very much for the assisting from Joy. I will make some suggestion about displaying logic for line item properties, customized product usually has lots of properties, the ideal logic is that all of the properties are added to quote as long as customer clicks "add to quote" button. Expect that come true.

Home inn
Omega replied November 24, 2021

Hi Home inn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team, especially Joy :D

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,
Kaylee - Omega Team

Edited April 26, 2021

After installing and uninstalling a lot of apps out there, this app was a lifesaver. It's easy to set up and gives you great control. The best thing is that once there were a few changes I required on how the app was performing (example: button size on mobile view), the Omega Team helped modify the theme code as per my requirements and got everything working exactly the way I wanted it to. Extremely helpful, professional, talented, and polite set of individuals working behind this endeavor.

ClassicoRoma