Easy Shipping Restrictions

Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

KP STORE

Time spent using app About 2 months

Ian was awesome, he customized a solution to my needs based on the shipping restrictions. tested everything it works as advertised. highly recommend easy shipping restrictions and customer support is fantastic.

Goodmore Kombucha

We have a very limited local delivery area and have had many issues with people outside this area ordering. This app solved it for us. Support is super friendly and helpful. Thanks!!

Priobio

Location Germany

Great app and the customer service is awesome - cheers ian! Also multi language is possible via service. Thanks a lot!

Office Furniture Specialist

Location Australia

App is great. Ian is an absolute legend. He is helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. Awesome support when integration isn't smooth. :)

Nure platform

Location Australia

When I first downloaded the app it was not compatible with my theme as my theme is quite new. I contacted the support and got it fixed in no time. Great response time and Ian was super helpful.

Roots & Hoots

Fantastic app and Ian has been so very helpful going out of his way to customize this to our requirements. Definitely recommend this.

picklift

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, does what we were looking for. Ian was extremely helpful and replied super fast ! Thanks for that ! Future functionalities could be to be able to change text displayed directly from backend ;) Thank You Ian

Chairboss

Time spent using app About 1 month

Not only do I love this app but the customer service I received was incredible ! Can not thank Ian enough for his help !

She Loves Me

This app is super easy to integrate and manage, even for a non-coder like myself! Plus, Ian and his team are SUPER helpful and truly go above and beyond to make sure you are all set and everything works smoothly. Can't recommend them enough!

CloudCityVapeShop

This is a terrific app, and the customer service is amazing! Ian was extremely collaborative and responsive to all of my questions. Thank you for the great work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9