Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

by Pixc

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

Michael Blast

HOLY MOLY!!!! I cant believe what an awesome job Pixc has done with the photos i sent to them!!

Other services i sent the photos too said it would take hours and would cost way too much, but it was not an issue for Pixc, they never whined or complained they just delivered RESULTS!!

I thought oh yeah they wouldn't be able to remove the backgrounds from my images, but they finished them in a crazy fast time AND i had them done with a transparent background so i could use them in photoshop for other projects.

I have used other services like this but nothing with a quality like Pixc.

If you are sitting on the fence and are not sure if you should use them i would without a doubt recommend these guys again and again!!

And customer service was amazing

Checkout the bike images on my website they are bloody awesome now!!!

www.michaelblast.com.au

Thank you for such a nice review, Michael! 😍

We really appreciate hearing from customers.

If we can do anything else to help your store, please let us know. We are keen to hear about feature requests you may have or suggestions, or general problems that you have and we may be able to solve for you.

P.S. Please excuse the delayed reply. Replying to reviews is a new feature on Shopify.

Asylumzone

Great service- the time you save is worth the price. But the results are amazing! I submitted several images that included wig hair and I thought there’s no way they can remove a background that has hair on top. They did and didn’t affect or remove the hair. I’m so impressed!!

March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review 🙂 Reach out if we can help with anything else!

3 Leaf Tea

So happy to have found this app. Under 24 hours and your photos are back and edited.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review! 😍

Hunter K9 Designs

I sent over a few pictures that had a horrible grey background, ones that I was not able to get any whiter, they sent me back perfect photos for our website. I am going to use them for all our photos that need to be crisp and clear for the web. Customer service was knowledgeable and fast to reply to my email and we had a super fast turn around on our photos.
Totally happy we found this app to ad to our Shopify site!

March 26, 2019

Glad we could help! Please reach out if you need anything else.

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

Love White Slippers

Quick turnaround on exceptional work for great prices.

March 26, 2019

😀 Thank you for taking the time to review our app!

Viajway

Excellent Idea!
I love the concept and they did a great job removing the background and also adding reflection to the images. Good price and awesome customer service.

Varcor Sporting Goods

These Product Images are Totally Awesome! They did a fantastic job! I would recommend

Exotic Hair Products

I hardly use the app directly from Shopify. I just upload the photos on the pixc website but they do a fabulous job with making your images look great and the turnaround time is super quick too.

Mode 60

Easy and gets the job done very nicely. Just wish it would take less than 24 hours, but that is just a suggestion, not a complaint. It is a great and valuable app for my jewelry store.

Designer Impressions

Quite costly but nothing compares to the great service and professional results. Thank you!