Retail Ready Photos

Retail Ready Photos

by Pixc

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

Asylumzone

Great service- the time you save is worth the price. But the results are amazing! I submitted several images that included wig hair and I thought there’s no way they can remove a background that has hair on top. They did and didn’t affect or remove the hair. I’m so impressed!!

March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review 🙂 Reach out if we can help with anything else!

3 Leaf Tea

So happy to have found this app. Under 24 hours and your photos are back and edited.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for your review! 😍

Hunter K9 Designs

I sent over a few pictures that had a horrible grey background, ones that I was not able to get any whiter, they sent me back perfect photos for our website. I am going to use them for all our photos that need to be crisp and clear for the web. Customer service was knowledgeable and fast to reply to my email and we had a super fast turn around on our photos.
Totally happy we found this app to ad to our Shopify site!

March 26, 2019

Glad we could help! Please reach out if you need anything else.

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

Love White Slippers

Quick turnaround on exceptional work for great prices.

March 26, 2019

😀 Thank you for taking the time to review our app!

The Barrington Garage

If you're looking for simple background removal, you'll be happy with this service, but if natural shadows are important to your images, you'll probably be disappointed. When I photograph my products, I take the time to adjust the lighting to create shadows that look real and highlight the product. Unfortunately, their approach is to knock out everything but the object and then add in artificial shadows. My experience has been that their shadows look contrived and unnatural--not the professional quality I need for my site. Given that they charge extra for adding shadows, that's just not acceptable. To be fair, they do seem to be willing to try over and over again to get it right. I've gone through four revisions on my most recent order, but I still don't have an acceptable image. I could have easily done it myself in that amount of time.

March 26, 2019

Excuse the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

Your review was posted two years ago, and you've been using our service since then. We would love to know if you think if our service has improved since then.

Feedback is always appreciated, so if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service, please feel free to send us an email. We'd love to hear from you! 🙂

Viajway

Excellent Idea!
I love the concept and they did a great job removing the background and also adding reflection to the images. Good price and awesome customer service.

Varcor Sporting Goods

These Product Images are Totally Awesome! They did a fantastic job! I would recommend

Exotic Hair Products

I hardly use the app directly from Shopify. I just upload the photos on the pixc website but they do a fabulous job with making your images look great and the turnaround time is super quick too.

Mode 60

Easy and gets the job done very nicely. Just wish it would take less than 24 hours, but that is just a suggestion, not a complaint. It is a great and valuable app for my jewelry store.

Designer Impressions

Quite costly but nothing compares to the great service and professional results. Thank you!