Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

Retail Ready Photos by Pixc

by Pixc

Product photo editing and image optimization within 24 hours

Saucy Ladies Intimates

Love this app! Saves me a ton of time in editing my photos and a very quick turnaround time with great results. This leaves me more time to work on other aspects of my store. Staff are lovely to deal with and quick to respond to my messages. Highly recommended :)

July 31, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Glad we could help!
Please feel free to email us if you have any suggestions or feature requests. We are always keen to hear how we can help further. 😀

Infinity Earth

Their service is amazing. My request is special. My designer only has the work on the paper, but we need convert to high quality printful file. So I asked for the support from Pixc. And they did it with high quality quickly. I strongly recommend this app to other shopify store owner. They are the best, and price is affordable.

April 27, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad we could help. Feel free to reach out if you ever have any suggestions or feature requests.

Wesley • Shop

The Retail Ready Photos by Pixc app is amazing!

I uploaded the app to add a white background to my photos and to give them a nice, finished touch! The design team did a marvelous job with my photos and they promptly returned them sooner than I expected.

The customer service team is fantastic! They followed up with me and answered all my questions while providing the friendliest customer service imaginable!

Thank you to all the Pixie team members (The Pixies) responsible for a wonderful experience! This app is a sure winner!

April 6, 2019

Thank you for such a lovely review!

Glad we could help. ☺️ Feel free to reach out if you have any feature requests or suggestions to improve our help that would help your business further.

NUDE

We used Pixc for optimizing the basis of our images. The end result is great and the continuous support from their team is amazing. Always immediate feedback and quick solutions.

March 31, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app! 😀 I would love to know what suggestions or feature requests you have.
Feel free to reach out via email hello@pixc.com.
- Holly

oakandantler

I used the 5 free credits for this app and the pictures turned out great. Took out my backgrounds and added a mirrored effect. Quick turnaround. Will be using again, already placing my next order.

March 4, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review and for being a returning Pixc customer. :)

If you require any assistance, feel free to get in touch with us at hello@pixc.com.

1630 Natural Skin & Body Care

I am absolutely happy! I will be using Pixc for all of my product photos from now on! My picture came out perfect!

March 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to email us if you need any assistance with your images or have any suggestions for features. 🙂

Also Sophia

This is a great app! They are super fast and very accommodating! I highly recommend! Great Job and Thank you!

March 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to send us an email with any feature requests you have or if we can help you at all. 😀

Feather & Arrow Co

Professional looking work, I love it. Saves me money, time and resources - the team at Pixc always do a great job.

March 16, 2019

Thanks for your review 😀We appreciate it a lot.

Foxfones

Great results. Very happy with quality and turn around. Will be looking to upgrade to paid version now.

March 16, 2019

Excited that you are upgrading. If we can help you at all, just reach out. (hello@pixc.com) 😀

PenPal Candle Co.

Great app I have used it for years and they never disappoint quick fast and easy turn around time you must try this app

March 16, 2019

Thank you for recommending us. We really appreciate it. 😀 If you have any feature requests, we would love to hear them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10