ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 24, 2022

The App works really well for all around return & exchange cases, also customer service has been wonderful.

thisisneverthat® KR
South Korea
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 19, 2022

Hands down the best return application on Shopify. Nothing comes close. If you think Loop is the only game in town, think again. You can be up and running and processing returns in less than an hour. Support is second to none and the feature set grows constantly. A must install app for stores of any size.

Travelpro
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 17, 2022

Works very well and is a great value. We previously used a much more expensive solution and it only had a few more features. This one gets the job done for way less.

CoyoteVest
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited May 20, 2022

These guys are relentlessly committed to customer success -- which is prob what matters most in any app/product/partner -- so I gotta recommend them. I installed and self-onboarded and had some issues. The founder got on a call and walked me thru everything. TBH, I walked away thinking, "I gotta talk with my customers more; this guy is what good business looks like." Besides the people, what's gonna make this app a winner in the long run is that it offers customers who want to make returns a LOT of incentives/options to keep the item, donate it, get store credit, etc...so that we don't have to make painful refunds. That's an amazing feature and at a starting price of $10 it makes this app a fantastic choice for any sized store.

LLUME Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 12, 2022

Returngo gets 10 stars!! This is a great app not only for all the great exchange and return features made simply but the amazing customer service and on boarding support that comes along with it!! Unmatched in the industry!! I especially love how the app offers the customer the option of a gift card or store credit to potentially convert the sale into a future one! Not to mention the valuable customer data that comes along with it. Thank you ReturnGo you are Awesome!!

Passione di gina/ Made With Love In Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 12, 2022

very good app and customer service is so good and helpful so I am planning to work with them for my Shopify store

Stylish Kiwi
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 11, 2022

Their support is sublime. Incredibly helpful throughout the entire process and they even gave me access to features that were in beta.

Tragic Beautiful
Time spent using app: 12 days
May 7, 2022

We've tested the most popular app and the RETURNGO is definitely the BEST. it gives the option to split btwn US and international rules, it gives the option to select ether store credit / refund / exchange. i wish we'd discovered this app months ago it would have save us a lot of time and money. highly recommended and can't wait for all the next great features their working on.

ZCRAVE
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 6, 2022

Good UI/UX, and great customer service. We were looking for a return app for some time, that is easy to use and has a good UI/UX. Also, the customer service has always responded to our ticket in 30 seconds, with the right answers.
Until now, we are really happy with the app.

Tagu Lolium SRL
Romania
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 5, 2022

Fantastisk app. Den sparer os for en masse tid, og det hele er struktureret og giver samtidig en god kundeoplevelse.

the last conspiracy