ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 8, 2022

Très belle application permettant enfin de définir un portail retour simple et efficace. Possibilité de le connecter avec Gorgias pour notre SAV.
Mike et service client ultra efficace !

Eden Park
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 7, 2022

Lian helped me get this setup for our returns. It took maybe 10 minutes on a chat and a zoom call. This has been the easiest return system that we tried. Others were very confusing. Thanks again!!

Fire Retardant Shirts.com
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 5, 2022

Without a doubt the best of the best! Super user friendly and the staff is out of this world! They are friendly, attentive and very easy to understand. In general, returns can be a major pain but this app makes the process so smooth. I was very patient and waited a few months to leave this review. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a an easy and practical returns solution!

Hook & Tackle
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 1, 2022

We've been watching ReturnGo for almost a year, waiting for some functions to be developed. The team at ReturnGo has been very responsive and very receptive to inputs and feedbacks, even before we started using ReturnGo. There were use cases that we have that initially ReturnGo couldn't support, and the team listened and developed functions to support our use cases, and contacted us to let us know to try ReturnGo again. The wait for the developments of the functions have been well worth the wait, and we've recently switched to using ReturnGo. ReturnGo support is very responsive and very patient. The team has grown quite a bit since a year ago. It is apparent that the ReturnGo team is highly professional and tries their best to provide a very robust product and service. We also heard great things about them during a tradeshow from a Israel / US trade representative. The founder is from US, so it feels like working with a US based company. The ReturnGo app from our customer/end user perspective appears to be very intuitive to use. From our perspective, it meets and exceeds the functions that was provided by the prior returns app that we used. The app is pretty tightly integrated with Shopify. There are quite a few return app on the market that works with Shopify. ReturnGo was on our short list of app for consideration.

Rebel Bod
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 31, 2022

App so far is great, simple to use and straightforward. Had a slight technical issue to start with, but it was resolved quickly.

Bella Grace
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 24, 2022

i use this app to assist with customer returns and exchanges. This app changed my life! it is so easy to use and the service team is extremely fast at responding and always assists anywhere required

Sapphire Swim
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited March 23, 2022

This app has been a lifesaver for us and our growing business. We no longer have customers asking for special consideration when returning their items as they're limited by an automated system, and our customers are now raving about our easy returns process in their reviews. It has saved so much time and money in processing returns, but I believe has also had an impact on customers ordering more as they can see that returns are easy if they get their size wrong. Before going with ReturnGO, I looked into Loop, ReturnsMagic, Aftership, Return Logic... all the big ones... and after using ReturnGo, I just don't know why anyone would justify the price tag of the big ones when they can get everything here (and more) for a really affordable price. I also want to say a huge thankyou to the team who help out with questions. As of recently, they now seem to have a team that are online during Australian business hours who can usually help with any questions I have, or otherwise will submit a request to the developer team to address once they come online. They're also constantly making great updates to the app that I didn't know I needed, and are very open to suggestions or requests for changes, often logging the change and letting me know when it should be active by. Highly recommend!

PUPSTYLE
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 18, 2022

Amazing app and support. They helped us to translate the app on our language and adjust it to our needs.

NOLD
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 16, 2022

Super service et très rapide! J'ai été accompagnée tout au long du processus dans mes différents questionnements. Très satisfaite!

ADEM JOAILLERIE
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 16, 2022

Great customer support (Mike). Made alot of changed to fit our website's need. Very professional and a great overall experience.

Zhivago