ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 29, 2022

What a relief! We were looking for a returns app to make our life simpler and tried ReturnGO because of their exceptional reviews on customer support. Turn out their features are just as great! I recommend meeting with their support for onboarding – they met with us twice, helped throughout, and were always patient and friendly.

Sonovia
April 27, 2022

AMAZING customer support and a pretty seamless returns app - pricing is great, customizability is great. Just wish that the tracking from stamps.com communicated with the app so each return would automatically move into the correct category (i.e., shipment in progress, shipment received, etc.) but this is just a minor inconvenience for an otherwise wonderful, easy app!

Otteroo
April 26, 2022

J'ai cherché des applications avant mais rien était comme je voulais. Avec cette application franchement je suis plus que satisfaite. Tout ce que je demande, ils répondent toujours présent.
L'équipe est tout simplement parfaite, ils sont à l'écoute, ils t'aident avec une videoconférence, ils t'explique tout. Je parle français donc il me faut un peu plus de temps que les autres pour bien comprendre mais franchement ils sont super patient en plus. Rien à dire à part que je suis conquise. Ah oui très important, ils répondent incroyablement vite. Merci à l'équipe.

SOYARTH SHOP.
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 22, 2022

Great app! Very easy to use and their customer service is exceptional! We highly recommend this app for taking the hassle out of returns.

Dapper Horse
April 22, 2022

This app not only helps my customers have a positive return/exchange experience, but it takes a lot of the manual work of processing and keeping track of those orders off our plate. This App has almost everything I need and the team at ReturnGO is helpful, reliable and committed to helping merchants have the best experience with their app. I am blow away by the level of customer service they provide and look forward to using this app for a long time to come. THANK YOU!

PedTerra
April 21, 2022

Love how easy and efficient this app is. And the customer service is one of the best. 10/10 would recommend.

Judith & Charles
April 20, 2022

Once you get someone they offer a great service! Through the chat seems to be the best way to communicate with the service team.

eve workwear
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 20, 2022

I used this app for the returns portal. The CS team was really helpful and assist me with all my queries.

By Invite Only
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 14, 2022

This is actually a great app. One star because I was very clear from the start that I needed to do cross-border returns (US returns need to generate a USPS return label to send the return back to us in Canada). This app cannot do this. One star for me doing days of configuration only to realize it can't meet our most basic requirement - a requirement I was explicit about with the support folks I chatted with extensively. If you need to ship returns within Canada or within the US - 5 stars. It's a great app. It's easy to use. The interface for configuration is straightforward with just enough power to enable complex rules and exclusions. The user experience is really nice too. I'm annoyed that we can't use this tool. The support staff were regularly available, easy to chat with and generally very proactive and helpful. I'm just annoyed at having wasted so much time.

Navas Lab Apparel
April 9, 2022

This is a great App. If you're looking a return & exchange portal, I highly recommend it and customer service is just outstanding.

INAMORE