Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $9.97/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gaia & Dubos

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. And the app looks AMAZING. Almost finished with my setup. It will be a LIFE SAVER.

Coterie Boutique

Going great so far! Quick to respond in chat. User friendly platform and makes our job much easier Thanks

Chambers

Brilliant app, which my client is absolutely thrilled with. Best support ever - took time to explain everything and also advised of upcoming updates. Attentive and thoughtful and extremely helpful. Highly recommended to anyone!

Sugar Loaf Clothing

Been using this app for a few months now, been great! customer service is brilliant, replied to me straight away and stuck with me until everything was how I wanted it!

LeisureField

It's very easy to ask for support for this app. There is always someone to answer your query in less than 2 minutes of waiting. Reyn Valera spent almost 3 hours Zooming with me to succesfully setup my Returns and Exchange Portal! That's a feat. It's amazing how she walked me step-by-step setting up the app in a friendly manner and calming soft instructions. It gained my trust too to ReturnGo customer support.
All the *******************stars I can give. Keep it up!
Best regards,
Mariano Tagayun
LeisureField

Toned

This app is game-changing. Absolutely love it, Juneesa was really kind, patient, and helpful in setting up the app for us. Would definitely recommend this app!

Sonderlier

Great comprehensive solution for exchange and return. The customer service is especially great - quick responses, patient and thorough.

SBD Apparel

ReturnGO has saved us time and money, but most importantly massively improved our customer experience. The product team has been very supportive and responsive, and is continually putting out new and useful features.

WoodishSA

This has been one of the best customer experiences ever, highly recommended. The app is also working great and they personalized it for me according to my needs. Thank you so much for the great service and keep up the good work.

deWiz Golf

Incredibly easy to set-up and by far the BEST customer support team you can find. If you're looking for a return platform to easily handle customer returns this is the one!