Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $9.97/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MyMiningGear

Really nice one to handle your returns. Had a lot of problems with all my returns, now everything is super easy!

Gym Apparel Egypt

First off, never seen such awesome customer support team on any app before. Kudos to the team - every single one (most recent Junessa)! Now on a technical and operational side, this APP is genius, and makes all exchanges seamless for both sellers and customers... this review is being written after 10 months of actually operating with the app so rest assured this is SOLID! Keep it going guys, hopefully one day people can select exchanges within the portal itself... nonetheless, this is 110% perfect AS IS! Thank you! ✌✨

toymonkey

Super app, best pricing.. very easy to set up rules.. had couple of doubts and the support was super awesome too! Keep it up team!

Poppy Scrubs

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Its a great returns app with lots of features and a very responsive support team. Excited to see how they grow in the future.

ShopMSD

So easy. Great support, amazing functionality. I installed it on one of my sites and then size more of them.

N°129 concept store

Great App, excellent customer service. The app reduced immediately the effort in handling returns. We save time, the customer has a clear tool to handle its request and we turn already returns into exchanges. Work perfectly, highly recommended.

AMELI ZURICH

We have started using this app recently - The functionalities are great and it will definitely assist us in simplifying our return processes. Also, customer support is always online and happy to assist on questions and difficulties whilst setting up. Looking great so far!

Visual Mood

Will definitely recommended. The support team is responsible to all my questions and they are trying their best to help. I experience some problems with Canada Post and they will always circle back for the solution. Really really satisfied with their service and will highly recommended.

SECOND VISION

I've used this app for a while now and I can say that it really helped us alot! We have more analytics and everything works great together with shopify and our service app. Everything is easy to use and if you need help with something the customer service is on point. They keep developing and providing better features and I simply love it!

Adored Vintage

We've been using ReturnGo for a few months now and it has really helped streamline our return process and made things more efficient. The developers are always updating and adding new features. Customer support is excellent!