ReturnZap ‑ Returns Management

ReturnZap ‑ Returns Management

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
ReturnZap
December 5, 2022

I recommend this app. It's easy to use and the customer service is great. They are open to make any update to improve the app based on our feedback.

YUJ - Maison de pleine conscience
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 29, 2022

The app is very easy to install, manage, and use. Fits our needs perfectly and gives us flexibility to add and adjust functionality as we grow.

JR NBA Leagues Fan Shop
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 23, 2022

Recommended. The app's very responsive customer service team went above and beyond to help. Thank you!

SOPHIE ZAMEL
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 17, 2022

If you're looking for an app that can help streamline your returns process, I'd definitely recommend giving ReturnZap a try. I think I must have downloaded at least 5 apps to properly road test - including some far (far!) pricier options - and this was the best one for us by far. In my search for a returns app, I found that there really wasn't much choice for UK Shopify sites... i.e. the carriers supported and the language used. ReturnsZap works for UK-based businesses who ship using Royal Mail and want to offer Royal Mail Tracked Returns, as there's an integration via Easypost. The integration needed quite a bit of work, from all parties. But it's been 100% worth it, as it's giving our customers a MUCH better returns experience. Ultimately, it's going to save us a lot of time, too. Plus, allow us to have a better understanding of why customers are returning products so that we can continually improve our offering. With the other returns apps, every single one ultimately had some kind of showstopper that made it unworkable for us, and I think that's partly as they're built to be total returns solutions, so there's much less flexibility. With ReturnsZap, it's designed to be flexible, so you have to manually process refunds in Shopify, but that's fine with us, as we have more control over that aspect of it. There are a few additional features that I'd like to see, but I think some of these are in the pipeline. Of course, this review wouldn't be complete without mentioning David at ReturnZap. What a superstar! His expertise and service were first class, going above and beyond, including various customisations to make it work better.

Liberty in Love
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 8, 2022

The app developers are great and will work with you to customize your returns process with their app. I highly recommend.

Prairie Spirit Trading Post