Reviews (75)

February 22, 2024

Return Zap was the perfect fit for what we needed! The team was great to work with and was able to assist us in customizing our platform to enhance our customer experience. I highly recommend this app and its team to enhance your returns process. It is such a value-add to work with the developers firsthand, troubleshoot, and ask questions when needed!

Better Battery Co.
10 months using the app
February 26, 2024

ReturnZap is fantastic - it has all functionality you would expect from an automated returns portal and ensures a quick and efficient experience for our customers.

David is so helpful and fixes any issues or bugs we have in no time! 5/5 stars!

Odd Muse
About 1 year using the app
February 26, 2024

Great experience all round. David was extremely helpful in assisting us with the set up of the app, and their customer service has been prompt and efficient despite the time difference.

The app itself is user friendly and the level of customisation is perfect, it's a nice versatile set up, and has solved issues we were facing. I can see it continuing to be of great use for a long time. Highly recommend.

Shop for Shelter
2 months using the app
February 26, 2024

Amazing app ! I love the prepaid shipping label functionality both available in the US and in Europe. From my market research, it's one of the only apps that can do that.

Their support is also amazing. David did a tremendous job to solve an technical issue I faced

Luminette
Belgium
About 1 month using the app
February 9, 2024

I reached out to customer support, they were prompt and quick with providing a solution. Thank you for that!

Sweetly Rose, dba Sweetly Dorm
About 1 year using the app
February 5, 2024

This app is fantastic.
It's completely transformed our returns process. The portal integrates seamlessly with our site, and the setup was effortless. When we had inquiries about linking to external shipping solutions, David from their Customer Service team was incredibly responsive and helpful.

Humans Are Vain
Sweden
3 months using the app
January 31, 2024

I love this app. I’ve tried other return apps and this one by far is the best. It makes my life so much easier and the process for my customers has been easier for them. I’m not tech savvy and I was guided through any question I had and they helped me get set up quick and easy. Very responsive, and helpful. I love that I can customize returns with my exact policy and customers can self serve with their needs by just a click on the portal.

Angel Brinks
15 days using the app
January 25, 2024

ReturnZap is exactly what we needed. Great way to manage returns and allow for a great customer experience during the returns process. The amount of customer inquires we are receiving regarding returns is down to nearly zero. Awesome support as well! Highly recommend!

SkiDoo Outlet
About 1 month using the app
January 10, 2024

ReturnZap stands is an exceptional and user-friendly return application. The customer support is truly commendable, with prompt responses delivered in a short timeframe. Its ease of use and extensive customization options make it a versatile solution that perfectly aligns with all my requirements. I highly recommend this app for those looking for a return app.

Auden Lueur
2 months using the app
October 4, 2023

I do not often leave reviews, but when someone goes out of their way to help our business they deserve a good review.

I have installed over 10 alternatives while testing over the last 9 months, and also tested the big players such as Loop returns and others and I have came to a conclusion that Returnzap is the app we will use for our business.

Their software is clean, fast and up to date with the latest shopify best practices and the support from David has been exceptional.

Some other apps had a few more features, but they were all in one of two categories.

Lots of features.. but none of them worked properly, and looked like they have been made and then forgotten about, or the cost was 10 x this app cost, many charging $1 (or in some cases $3-4) per return on top of the subscription fee.

Give this app an install and use the free trial, I am sure you will be impressed.

ps - We process 100,000+ orders a year. we're not a small store.

Blanc Space