November 8, 2022

The app developers are great and will work with you to customize your returns process with their app. I highly recommend.

Prairie Spirit Trading Post
11 months using the app
April 11, 2023

David and the team are wonderfully receptive to adding new features and tweaking the app to our needs. Can't recommend this app more!

Beyond Retro
10 months using the app
February 8, 2023

David has been amazing with the set up of the system. I needed a lot of help and he was extremely responsive and set it up exactly as I asked. I look forward to seeing how my customers enjoy using the platform.

Blossom Essentials
9 months using the app
Edited January 30, 2019

Their customer service is very fast. Even we cancelled the service and request refund, they are willing to reply and refund to us.

O.N.S Clothing
7 months using the app
June 30, 2022

The app helps a lot with the volume of returns we have in the company and in a simple way. Customer service responds quickly too and it is very useful.

Beckett Simonon
7 months using the app
October 6, 2022

Very good customer service from David, friendly and quick to reply, had no issue making a colour alteration to the app to fit within my stores design - so far all is good! Thanks :)

damagedmenswear
Ireland
6 months using the app
July 3, 2020

I use this app to organize and process my returns. We handle upwards to 20 to 30 returns/RMA/Customer Product Issues a day. This app makes it incredibly easy and fast to not only keep track of our outstanding RMAs but also speeds up the process in which we can help our customers.

highly recommended. customer support staff is A+

SOURCEvapes
5 months using the app
April 17, 2024

We have only been using ReturnZap for a short few weeks but David and his team are INCREDIBLE! They helped us set up our portal and get associated with the program. When we were confused about something, David had it fixed within the hour! Can't recommend enough!

Swoon Boutique Lafayette
February 28, 2023

Great app. It is perfect for what we need. And the support from David is brilliant. Highly recommended.

CanvasGeeks Xtra
3 months using the app
January 10, 2023

The app is easy to use and our customers find the process beneficial. We are always informed of the new features and our contact David is only an email away when we need assistance.

Fanm Djanm