Reviews (75)

June 30, 2022

The app helps a lot with the volume of returns we have in the company and in a simple way. Customer service responds quickly too and it is very useful.

Beckett Simonon
7 months using the app
October 6, 2022

Very good customer service from David, friendly and quick to reply, had no issue making a colour alteration to the app to fit within my stores design - so far all is good! Thanks :)

damagedmenswear
Ireland
6 months using the app
July 3, 2020

I use this app to organize and process my returns. We handle upwards to 20 to 30 returns/RMA/Customer Product Issues a day. This app makes it incredibly easy and fast to not only keep track of our outstanding RMAs but also speeds up the process in which we can help our customers.

highly recommended. customer support staff is A+

SOURCEvapes
5 months using the app
July 13, 2024

My business is based in the UK and it was very easy to set up ReturnZap! Their customer service is top and they are very quick to respond to queries and offer their support - highly recommend!

AUM
May 23, 2023

I only have good things to say about this app and it's team!
After shopping around it was clear that Return Zap was the best choice for us as a large drop shipping store with multiple vendors.
The app is easy to use and has all the features we need to automate our returns to multiple warehouses using multiple rules and return options.
Better still has been David's customer service! He has answered all of my questions quickly and even added features to the app to help meet our needs.
I definitely recommend ReturnZap!

Perfect Push Presents
February 28, 2023

Great app. It is perfect for what we need. And the support from David is brilliant. Highly recommended.

CanvasGeeks Xtra
January 10, 2023

The app is easy to use and our customers find the process beneficial. We are always informed of the new features and our contact David is only an email away when we need assistance.

Fanm Djanm
March 24, 2017

Easy to setup and extremely helpful for a brand new eCommerce store. Support is also fast and knowledgeable. An A+ app for any retail site.

Shirin Diamonds
2 months using the app
October 26, 2016

This is ridiculous, this app definitely deserves more reviews, 5-star reviews, for sure! This app is incredible. My customers are able to return seamlessly, it creates a prepaid label and I can track every step of the way. No other app does this so well. Keep up the good work Anthony!

Kayses
About 2 months using the app
July 1, 2020

This app is good. Not great, but not bad, and no serious flaws. There are a few simple UI details that are overlooked, such as not displaying customer name in the list and individual RA view. Workflow is good and the app runs very smoothly. I am probably going to try something else, solely to see what else is out there. While I may not be glowing over this app it does the basics very well.

Atomic-Moto