Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Review

LUXURY NEDERLAND

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app! It's really easy in use and looks professional om my store. The customer service is amazing!! They installed it all on my site when I was asleep, so in the morning it was ready to go. :) Customers van leave there own feedback, and I can check if I want it on my store or not. (have to approve it)

Thank you so much!!

venusbeauty-paris

Location France

Very good app !
I had some questions to configure the app as I wanted, and as the other reviews said it, the customer service is great ! They answered quickly, and helped me very efficiently.
Great team !

CharcoalSM

Its a great app for beginners who are trying to create social proof on their store. It really not hard to copy the reviews from your supplier into the app. this will customer going to buy your product.

Miss Mechelle's Creations

Time spent using app About 1 hour

i love this app ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ simple to use and has everything i needed all in one place. Will be recommending to my friends.

Lord Topo

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a really lovely app. Makes your page look professional and Amazon like with the star ratings. Support was first class helping me solve a slight issue. Fully recommend.

Flamant Mode

Location France

They do for you all things that are not optimized on your theme, and without waiting more than 2 days

stayfitz

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent App which combines both Reviews and Q/A. Support is great they helped me in installing and adjusting changes according to my site.

GoodStuff-247.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app, and awesome support. I needed something where I can MANUALLY add reviews. Best of all, you can add BOTH a profile image, and product image. You can also turn on/off many different features including date and social share. Highly recommend!

NEVYL SUPPLY

The team is responsive and helpful. The app does the job, takes some time to learn (5 mins) but a great addition to our online store,

Beauty Corner

Location China

Thank you very much, they are very enthusiastic to help me solve my problem even if it is free, highly recommended, I hope more and more people use their products!