Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Review

Nu Bon

Location Germany

Customer support is really good. They will help you getting the app ready on your store in no time, if you can't figure it out yourself. Thanks!

Fureva

I love this app, it does everything that I needed for reviews for my store. The support team are also the best and response is brilliant.

Tree O' Clock

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

This App is great for creating a review system! i had no idea how to set it up because i had no knowledge of Liquid codes so i reached out to them and they set everything up for me within 24hours for free.
definitely an app worth checking out.

ScentMood

Location Singapore

Great review app! Easy to use and the help support team is really efficient and responsive! thank you!

DarkGlowing-Welcome to the world of light up products-Diy world-light up mask-night lights gifts-light up clothes-light up shoes-light up gloves-led lamp-glow stick

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is very easy to use and makes my store look very popular. Very professional R & D staff, very patient to help me. thank you very much.

Baby Pandas Store

Nice app. It was confusing to use at the beginning, but customer service was helpful and I am loving this app now especially it is free.

RTAFASHIONS

Location Turkey

Great support , struggled to load code got hold of support and got assisted immediately , Highly recommend this app for reviews on product pages . Easy to use and make product reviews much simpler for customers

LUXURY NEDERLAND

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app! It's really easy in use and looks professional om my store. The customer service is amazing!! They installed it all on my site when I was asleep, so in the morning it was ready to go. :) Customers van leave there own feedback, and I can check if I want it on my store or not. (have to approve it)

Thank you so much!!

venusbeauty-paris

Location France

Very good app !
I had some questions to configure the app as I wanted, and as the other reviews said it, the customer service is great ! They answered quickly, and helped me very efficiently.
Great team !

CharcoalSM

Its a great app for beginners who are trying to create social proof on their store. It really not hard to copy the reviews from your supplier into the app. this will customer going to buy your product.