Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Review

Sparfuchs007.com

Such great customer support. They installed it onto my theme within 2 hours after I asked them. Very quick, and everything looks perfect on my site. Thank you very much. I can truly say that so far, I am very happy and I would even go so far to say, that this is the best Review App I have tried yet.

The whole lot club

This app is one of the few apps that delivers on what it says. The setup is simple, the design is practical and the backend management is exactly what i needed.

Sakura Smile

The guys at Rivyo were amazing in terms of support. I asked for some customization (e.g. pagination) and they even worked through their recent Deepwali holidays to fix everything - this is real customer support and totally unexpected! Thanks for your efforts!

Unmatched Look

Great app with awesome support service! Better than some paid reviews app, simple and clean look. Thanks!

MAKIAJ

Amazing app for photo reviews . You'r awesome ! They solved a problem with the application by one mail Thank you for great support !

Revival by Martin & Co.

Amazing customer service. We wanted something slightly customized for our theme. Rivyo's team was fast to respond and beyond helpful. So far we are loving the app, and all the easy customization features to match to theme of our site.

Southshore Fine Linens

I have 50,000 plus reviews and the app was able to handle it just fine. support is awesome. They respond within a few hours. Highly recommended.

Southshore

DOWAN Porcelain Dinnerware

pro: totally free, that's great
perfect support service, help to solve issues in 12 hours usually
integrate with photos
con: sometimes not so stable when you use third-party theme

conclusion: 5 stars, you deserve!

update:
We have issued a huge update for reviews layout and the developers solved it in 1 hour! Amazing! Thanks again!

Store OQ

The app is great and support as well 5***** Thank you

Little Wiwa

Great review app with clear font and features. It would be perfect if the developers can enhance the app by providing a feature where you can include automated after purchase review requests and that they can be synced directly to the products reviewed.