Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available
Product Review

GMI - Guitar and Music Institute Online Shop

Brilliant free app for our guitar learning products. It does everything we want really well. Only thing we would like is to be able to add reviews to our front page as well as have the reviews show up under products shown within categories. The later may be possible, but the help file image is not expandable and not really that viewable. That aside, anyone who complains about this app obviously either doesn't know what they are doing or is a competitor trying to bad mouth the competition.

Carved Nature

Excellent customer support! They truly deserve these 5 stars. Just wish it had the ability to edit a review after import. Rest all is super.

California Dolls

Excellent and awesome app, doesn't slow the website speed, the customer service is so quick and so professional, they installed it for free and put the code at the right place on product and collection pages... thank you so much for this wonderful review app

Totem Joyas

This app is amazing and offer great features for free (like the image reviews). They did all the customization for me and works very fine. I had an issue and they answer in less than 2 minutes with a solution. I recommend it

Lara Star

The app is very good ! I can't believe is free , and the function is what I need , get some trouble when you install but serivce reply soon and help me slove it , thank you

Pupper Protect

This app is hands down the best review app i've tried. And it's free. I had problems setting it up because of my custom theme, but i contacted the Rivyo support team and they fixed my problem VERY quickly. Couldn't be happier with the service or the app itself. Thank you!!

AbsoluteTea

Simple to install.
Adequately featured.
Looks Appropriate.
This was the kind of reviews app I was looking for. Being a single person store, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Verified reviews could be there, but it's very good for a free plan app.

Zahzay

I've first installed the app on my website, but didn't find it. After a while, I realized it was successfully installed but in the wrong place. It had appeared at the bottom of the site, so I moved the code to the right place it needed to be. I'm so happy it's free! And it actually works. I also had a pblm when importing csv files from excel, so I switched to Google sheets and that worked. And last, the only complaints I would have and like the app to fix, is that you can only import review photo with an URL link, not an actual .png image, and that the customer can't upload more than 1 photo review in his review. Would really appreciate it if it was fixed.

Bitters Boutique

I love this app! Super responsive support and no bugs. Thank you for making the app free, just switched from a paid review app to this one and I love it. Thank you!

PRUSH

I used this app to add product review functionality to my online store. The app works well and has good features, such as the ability to approve reviews before they are published. The development team were super speedy to respond to my request and were able to help me to ensure the app tied into my theme perfectly.