Reviews (2,133)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

March 7, 2020

Very please about the, saw the potential and tried to add the code myself which didn't work out. I raised the issue in the live chat and they solved it under 5mins. Great app. Great service!

Feelax
17 days using the app
June 8, 2020

Great support service. They helped me solve my problem in a few minutes. I am very satisfied with their service.

Urban Flora
Brazil
October 9, 2019

Great service and app! I just installed the app and got some problems with the code, they helped me to fix my issues swiftly.

Aipaws
February 28, 2023

great customer service! they helped with all of my concerns. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUERER
WebContrive replied March 2, 2023

We’re thrilled that you are satisfied with our app and service, Thank you for your amazing valuable feedback. :)

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app live chat. We are always happy to help you.

May 13, 2019

We started using this app just a couple of week ago. We had some minor teething challenges at first, but support were fantastic and quick to respond. The app does exactly what it is supposed to do, with no frills. Well done.

Scoring Right
Edited December 31, 2020

Rivyo product review customer service team provided efficient and reliable services and praised them highly.

dealsfreegifts
China
September 5, 2018

Really good app and FAST & helpful customer service. Definitely recommend!!

Latlong No
Norway
October 13, 2019

This is a great review app. The best we have found in the app store. We decided to use this because there is a question and answer feature. It is easy to use and the support is superb! Thank You Mark.

Yoni Bath
September 17, 2018

This is a very very good app. It works very good. They help me a lot with the setup in the page. Thank you very much!!

Halloweenight
Spain
15 days using the app
Edited December 17, 2018

wonderful app, looks great and professional, the custmer support is quick and very helpful, thank you so much for everything. deserves the five stars

SportShirts.co