Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 21, 2018

I really love this app, it works perfectly with my Debut theme and looks awesome! The customer service is super fast and friendly, there is absolutely no reason why you should not use this app. Additionally, it is totally free!

The Hypester
Austria
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 21, 2018

6 stars! I get the app and at the beginning, I was a little lost because I don't know html so I asked for help after 5 minutes I got a time helping step by step and add the app to my theme.
Better so far

animeaholics
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 21, 2018

Looks seamlessly integrated into my theme. Their support team was super responsive and a big help during setup.

speak
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 21, 2018

Great app, great support staff and love how customisable it is. Fantastic value for the price. Look forward to the next update with more features! A+++

Wilderness Toys
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 17, 2018

They worked really fast to meet my needs. They were phenomenal with helping me set up! Get this app!

arhpahair
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 17, 2018

This is a very very good app. It works very good. They help me a lot with the setup in the page. Thank you very much!!

Halloweenight
Spain
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 17, 2018

A very good app, that meets all my expectations. The team behind it is also very responsive and helpful!

Engeni
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 14, 2018

Great stuff, one of the best review FREE review apps out there. Love the support team as well, very responsive and helpful.

CaseVariety
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 12, 2018

Very good app, reviews are fast to be displayed on the site. Good support.

Just a little bit complicated to set the parameters when you are not familiar with html

laboutiquedelucine